WBJEE Medical 2019 Application Form is available on online mode only. Candidates must regularly visit the Official Site of WBJEE Medical 2019 for more details and Information Regarding WBJEE Medical 2019 Examination. It is a state level medical entrance examination. It is organized to offer Admission to various Under Graduate Courses like MBBS and BDS in state and central government colleges.
WBJEE Medical 2019 Registration & Admission Form:
The candidates who aspire to take part in the WB joint entrance examination will have to fill the application form first. It is expected that the WBJEE Application Form 2019 will be published in the month of January. The students are suggested to complete the application form on time as once the dates have been passed, the candidates will be unable to fill the form. Also, the students need to assure their eligibility before filling the application form.
Apply online at website:- http://wbjeeb.nic.in
Candidates are required to upload scanned images
Format – JPEG
Storage Size – 10 kb to 100 kb.
Dimension – 3.5cm x 4.5cm
Format – JPEG
Storage Size – 3 kb to 30 kb.
Dimension – 3.5cm x 1.5cm
Left-hand thumb impression (LTI).
Format – JPEG
Storage Size – 3 kb to 30 kb.
Dimension – 3.5cm x 1.5cm
The Examination Fees can be paid in cashless mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected. The candidate has to take a print of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services (CBS).
The number of fees to be paid for appearing in the WBJEE-2019 is Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
WBJEE Medical 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be At least 17 Years of Age at the time of taking Admission or should complete on or before 31st December 2017
- Candidates must be a Resident of West Bengal for At least 10 Years.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 Examination with At least 50% in PCB
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category Must Score 40% Marks and Candidates who belong to OBC Category Candidates must have Scored 45% Marks.
WBJEE Medical 2019 Exam Pattern:
|WBJEE Medical Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
WBJEE Medical 2019 Syllabus:
- Physical World, Measurement, Units & distance
- The motion of the center of mass, connected system
- Bulk Properties of Matter
- Optics I (Ray Optics)
- Particle Nature of Light & wave-particle duration
- Nuclear Physics
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Solid State
- Gaseous state
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Redox Equilibria
- Chemistry of Non- Metallic Elements
- Chemistry in Industry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aromatic Compounds
- Introduction to Bio-Molecules
- Acid Radicals
- Science of Life
- Chemical Constitutions of living cells
- Cell division
- Molecular basis of Inheritance
- Morphological variations and structural divisions
- Taxonomy, Systematics, and Biodiversity
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Microbes and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
WBJEE Medical 2019 Important Dates:
The Exam Dates for WBJEE Medical 2019 Exam are as follows
- Availability of WBJEE Medical 2019 Application Form – January 2019
- Last Date for Filling up and Registering of WBJEE Medical 2019 Application Form – February 2019.
- WBJEE Medical 2019 Admit Card will be issued on – April 2019
- WBJEE Medical 2019 Examination Date – May 2019.
The Dates which are mentioned above are of Expected Dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Dates and Notifications Regarding WBJEE Medical 2019 Examination.
WBJEE Medical 2019 Admit Card:
The admit card will be available only in the online mode and the downloading is the sole way to get the same.
- It is the important official document which the students should carry in the examination hall.
- This hall ticket will be retained safely as it would be needed at the time of counseling and the final admission.
- The direct link to obtain the admit card will be available here soon.
- To commence the process, the students need to furnish the essential details asked in the online form such as:
- On entering these details, the students need to search the admit card tab. Click on the same so as to get the WBJEE Admit Card 2019.
- The students need to save the soft copy of the important document and get it printed on the white paper.
The information mentioned on the admit card:
The hall ticket displays the following information:
- Name of the holder
- Roll number
- Test date and time
- Test center’s name and details
- Reporting time
- Father’s name
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Other exam related instructions
WBJEE Medical Result:
If candidates want to check their WBJEE Medical Result, first thing is to log in on the website by entering their application number and date of birth. WBJEE medical result has only been declared for those applicants who have scored the qualifying marks as define for their respective categories in WBJEE medical entrance exam.
For admission in WBJEE Medical college, the minimum qualifying marks for General category is 50%, whereas applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories need to score a minimum of 40% marks and above.
How to check the result?
Step 1:- Open the official website of WBJEE
Step 2:- An applicant has to login by entering their WBJEE application number and password
Step 3:- WBJEE result and rank card will be displayed.
Step 4:- Click ‘view exam results’ to check your detailed grades.
Step 5:- Download WBJEE rank card and take a print out for future use.
WBJEE Medical 2019 Cut off:
- Soon after the completion of the exam, the students started worrying regarding the cutoff marks. In order to ease their worries, the unofficial sources will release the expected cutoff marks.
- Now, as it will be published by the unofficial sources, therefore, it is used just for reference.
- It provides the faded picture of the actual cutoff marks and totally based on the previous year cutoff and hardness level of the exam.
- This is the actual cutoff which is published by the official exam body.
- Basically, this cutoff is known as the WBJEE Cutoff 2019 and will be used in the formation of the merit list and shortlisting the students for the next level of admission.
WBJEE Medical 2019 Counseling:
- The detailed information regarding the admission to the concerned universities/ colleges shall be made available in the due course.
- It should be noted that being merit listed does not imply that the candidate is eligible for the admission in the concerned university or college. It is up to the institute that whether according to them the student is eligible or not.
- The WBJEE Counselling 2019 will be held only once and it is important for the students to attend the same as per the official schedule.
- Course – wise availability of seats as offered by the competent authority shall be available before the commencement of counseling and the seat allotment.
- The detailed description of the stages regarding the counseling is mentioned here.
Stage 1: Registration and choice filling:
- All the eligible and shortlisted candidates will be required to register them in order to appear in the counseling rounds.
- It is expected that the registration process will be commenced in the month of July 2019. The exact dates will be intimated soon after an official announcement.
- At the time of registration, the students need to pay the counseling fee as well.
- The students are required to register them at their earliest so as to avoid the last hours rush.
- In the case, if the candidate fails to register them within the stipulated time then he will not be allowed to appear in the WBJEE Selection Procedure 2019 even if he is in the merit list.
- While registration, the candidates need to enter their choices regarding the colleges and courses available to them.
- It should be made very carefully as it will be considered at the time of seat allotment round.
- Soon after filling the choices, the candidates need to lock the same and get it printed on the white sheet.
- This printed document must be kept safe for future reference.
- No fresh choices shall be made by the candidates in the subsequent rounds of the counseling procedure.
Stage 2: Final seat allotment:
- After filling the choices, the students will get the seat as per their rank in the merit list, their choices and availability of the seats at that rank.
- Basically, during this round, the choices of the candidate will be processed by the official authority and seats will be provisionally allotted to the candidates.
- The seat allotment result shall be made available to the candidates only in the online mode.
- The students who will get the seat in the 1st iteration of WBJEE 2019 Counselling are supposed to report to the allocated college for the further formalities.
- If the students need any up – gradation in their allotted seat then they can choose the yes up – gradation option otherwise, select no up – gradation and continue with the presently allotted seat.
- The candidates need to report at the allocated college along with the important documents and seat acceptance fee.
- Those students who will withdraw from the provisional admission round will not be considered for the subsequent rounds of the counseling procedure.
WBJEE Medical 2019 Rules and Regulations:
Questions are to be answered on specially designed optical machine-readable response (OMR) sheet, which will be evaluated by the method of Optical Mark Recognition by specially designed machines only and therefore it is very important to follow the correct method of marking.
Any other kind of marking e.g. filling the bubble incompletely, filling with pencil, cross mark, tick mark, dot mark, circular mark, overwriting, scratching, erasing, white ink, marking outside the bubble etc. may lead to the wrong/partial/ambiguous reading of the response. WBJEEB will be, in no way, responsible for such an eventuality.
Response marking cannot be edited/changed/erased/modified. Hence it is advised that the applicants should be sure about the answer before marking and should not put any stray mark on which he/she does not want to attempt.
WBJEE Medical 2019 Preparation Tips
- Practice a lot, practice and hard work are the keys to success.
- Maintain a good speed.
- Read all the questions carefully, especially in the logical reasoning section. Attempt the easy ones first, and leave the difficult one for the last.
- Give the paper with a calm and cool mind.
- Keep a note of the important topics and do the sample papers religiously
- Have adequate food before you come to the examination hall.
- Lastly, do your best.