VITEEE 2019 university level entrance exam is conducted by the VIT University, Tamil Nadu. VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) is a gateway to get admission in the four years of the various B.Tech programme. Through this examination, candidates can get admission in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University.
About the VIT University: Founded with an aim to impart quality higher education on par with global standards, the University unceasingly seeks and gets hold of innovative methods to teach students. It has an amazing campus that flaunts a cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Its vision reads, “We at VIT will impart futuristic technical education and instil high patterns of discipline through our dedicated staff, who shall set global standards, making our students technologically superior and ethically strong, who in turn shall improve the quality of life of the human race.”
VITEEE 2019 Application Form Details:
The VITEEE application form should be filled and submitted through online or offline mode.
Offline OMR application form can be get through the designated list of post offices throughout India or by producing the Demand Draft for Rs. 1200/- in favour of VIT University, in person, from the following places:
- VIT, Vellore Campus
- VIT, Chennai Campus
- VIT-Bhopal (MP)
- VIT-Amaravati (MP)
- The application form filling process will be started from the first week of November 2018.
- Candidates can apply till the last week of February 2019.
- Candidates must be ready with the scanned images of photograph and signature for uploading.
- The candidates those have filled their application form through online mode, they do not have to send the hard copy if it.
- OMR completed application form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope provided and send to the Director UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632 014 by post.
VITEEE 2019 Application Fee:
The online application fee will be Rs. 1150/- and OMR application form cost will be Rs. 1200/-.
The online application fee can be paid through banking/Credit card/Debit card.
Here we have mentioned the complete eligibility criteria to apply in VITEEE.
Nationality: The candidate should be resident/non-resident of India. Foreign Nationals can also apply separately through Foreign National application form.
Age Limit: Candidates those DOB falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2019.
Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the admission year.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE and ICSE, New Delhi.
10+2 or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2019. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
The combined PCBE/PCME marks should be 50%.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
The VITEEE exam pattern is given below:
Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes will be allotted for the exam.
Type of Questions: All questions will be of multiple choice questions.
Total Questions: 125 questions will be asked in the exam.
The language of Exam: The language of the test will be English.
Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects No. of Questions|
VITEEE 2019 Exam Dates:
The candidates can check the VITEEE exam dates in 2019 in this section.
|Opening of application form||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date of application form||Last week of February 2019|
|Starting of slot booking||3rd week of March 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||Just after the slot booking|
|Date of exam||1st week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of April 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of May 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus:
The VITEEE syllabus is comprised of the 12th class syllabus which will include the subjects such as:
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- p,d and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment
- Matrices and their Applications
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Comprehension questions
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
VITEEE 2019 Preparation Tips:
The VITEEE Exam is not that easy and not that difficult to crack, But it all depends on the and persistence. If it comes to JEE Main 2018., The set of the syllabus and the question answer is repetitive, But VITEEE have easier solving questions but the marking scheme is entirely different. Analyzing previous year VITEEE papers will help you to understand which all subjects has the highest weightage and which all topics are most important in that subject. After analyzing you can well plan your study for VITEEE Exam. You can prioritize subjects and topics based on the analysis.
VITEEE is a single exam which is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology and it is a online examination of two hours 30 Minutes, VITEEE 2018 would be a Computer Based Test.
The Question paper will only be in The English Language. There will be all objective type questions.
There will be no Negative Marking
The question paper consist of 125 Questions and 4 Sections