Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, established in 1921, is one of the public universities located in Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh). The university has more than 400 affiliated colleges spread over six districts. The university was established by Babu Shiv Prasad Gupta and Bhagwan Das on 10th February 1921.
UP CPAT known as Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Ayush Test, is an entrance examination conducted by the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith University. Through this examination, the university grants admission of eligible candidates into BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) and BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) programmes.
UP CPAT 2019 Registration and Application Details:
The registration for UP CPAT 2019 will tentatively start in the second week of September 2019. The candidates can register for the examination on the official website http://dirayushupneet.com/registration. The candidates who want to take admission in desirable programmes should register themselves before the last date.
After registering, candidates can proceed to fill the form. The applicants should fill personal details, academic details, and communication details correctly. A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in correct format must be uploaded. The photograph should not be taken before 1st March 2019.
After filling all the details in the application form, candidates need to pay an application fee for the examination. The fee can be paid through online mode and offline mode as well. In online mode, a candidate can use the debit card/credit card/net banking. Through offline mode, the fee can be paid at any branch of Allahabad bank by downloading the e-challan from the website while filling the form.
Once the payment is successful, the applicant must submit the form and take a printout of the application form and fee receipt.
Note: – An incomplete application form will be rejected. A candidate should submit only one application form. More than one application form can lead to the rejection of the whole candidature.
UP CPAT Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old, as on 31st December 2019.
- The candidate must have cleared 10+2 standard or equivalent with Science as a stream from a recognized board.
UP CPAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
The examination will consist of multiple choice type questions and there will be 180 minutes. The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes. The maximum marks are 720 marks. For each correct answer, four marks will be given. There will be negative marking. For each wrong answer, one marks will be deducted.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
UP CPAT Syllabus:
- Botany: Biological Evolution, Genetics, Protection & Biodiversity, Biotechnology, and their Applications, Human Welfare and Biology.
- Chemistry: Elements of d and f block elements, Elements of p block elements, Thermodynamics, Dissolution, Chemical Elements, Synthetic, Processes & Theories of extraction of the elements, Halogens, Organic acids with nitrogen, Phenol, ether and Alcohol, Ketone carboxylic acid, Aromatic Aldehyde & carboxylic acid, Polymer, Biomolecules.
- Zoology: Generation of plants, Improvement in Manure Production, Plant Work, and Situation and Environment.
- Physics: Current, Magnetic Effect of the Stream & Magnetism, Constant Static, Electromagnetic Induction, Electromagnetic Waves, Retrograde Section, Optics, Communication System, Atom & Nucleus, Matter & Dual Nature, and Electronic Tips.
UP CPAT 2019 Exam Dates:
The examination will be tentatively in the first week of October 2019. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website in the last week of September 2019. The answer key will be released after two days conduction of the examination. After two days of the declaration of answer key, candidates can give their grievances against their doubts.
The result will be uploaded on the official website after two days of filing grievances. The shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling round.
Reservation for Different Categories:
|Category||% of Seats|
List of Exam Centres: