Uni GAUGE 2019, it is a state level Examination conducted by the Educational Rating and Assessment (ERA) foundation for the admission to B.E/B.tech programmes offered by its participating institutes. Uni GAUGE 2019 online examination provides an opportunity for 12th standard/PUC students aspiring to have admission in the best engineering institutions and universities across India.
Through Uni GAUGE, candidates can apply to lead and reputed deemed/private Universities and Institutions, most of which are accredited by NAAC.
Previously, COMEDK UGET and Uni GAUGE entrance exams were conducted separately but now there is only one examination combining the both. This has been done to reduce the stress on students who want to appear for both the exams. The application form and the Admit card, also known as Test Admission Ticket (THAT) of both the exams will be same.
The list of Institutions and participating Institutes of Uni GAUGE 2019 for the admission of B.tech is as under –
- Ramaiah University of applied sciences, Bangalore – Karnataka
- SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram – Tamil Nadu
- Manav Rachna International Institute of research & studies, Faridabad
- Manav Rachna University, Faridabad
- Saveetha University, Chennai – Tamil Nadu
- Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology, Thanjavur – Tamil Nadu
- REVA University, Bangalore – Karnataka
- L University, Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh
- Karpagam Academy of higher education, Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu
- Sri Chandrasekhara Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram – Tamil Nadu
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune – Maharashtra
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat – Assam
- Jain University, Bangalore – Karnataka
- CMR University, Bangalore – Karnataka
- Mewar University, Chittorgarh – Rajasthan.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Registration:
The appearing candidates need to register themselves at www,unigauge.com.The candidates have to approach to the ‘How to apply document’ where the general guidelines and the explanation for filling Application Form are described.
Here are the general guidelines prescribed for registration –
- All the details asked for registration are compulsory
- The candidate’s email id and contact number should remain the same till the completion of admission procedure.
- An email id once uses for registration cannot be used again.
- Details once provided for registration cannot be edited later on the application form.
- After successful registration, the candidates will be provided with a unique user id and password via SMS which should be used for the application form filling procedure.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Application Form Details:
The Uni GAUGE will be releasing the online application forms in the 1st week of November tentatively at the official website. The applicants are required to fill the application form via online mode only.
Here, the steps are mentioned as to how the applicants have to fill the application form –
- Registration – After successfully registering at www.unigauge.com, the next procedure of online application form filling starts.
- Filling of details – Here the candidates have to provide their personal, academic and Communication details.
- Uploading of documents – After providing the asked details, the candidates are required to upload certain documents along with the application form. The documents asked for are:- Scanned photograph and signature of the candidate, Scanned signature of the candidate’s parents/guardian, Unique ID proof of the candidate.
- Selection of Examination center – Candidates have to select 3 preferred examination center and fill it in the application form.
- Application fee payment – It is necessary to pay the requisite application fee, otherwise, the form will be considered as incomplete.
|Uni GAUGE 2019||Online – credit/debit card or net banking||Rs.1600 + 18% GST + Convenience charge|
|COMEDK 2019||Online – credit/debit card or net banking||Rs.1300 + 18% GST + Convenience charge|
|Both Uni GAUGE and COMEDK||Online – credit/debit card or net banking||Rs.2100 + 18% GST + Convenience charge|
- Submission – After completion of filling of all the details and application fee, the form needs to be submitted therein.
Note – The Candidate should note that the application fee once paid is not refundable.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The Uni GAUGE 2019 is directed to propose admission in different engineering courses. The candidates those who will be satisfying all the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by the Uni GAUGE 2019 will only be considered appropriate for the admission.
- Students should have passed 10+2 or 2nd PUC equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects (Biology or Biotechnology instead of Chemistry for BE/B.Tech and Biotechnology ) or any other Technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a mandatory subject.
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC, St, and OBC category) in aggregate and should have passed these (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/biology) subjects individually.
- The appearing shall complete the age of 17 years on or before December 31st,2019 i.e., the candidate must be 2000 born.
- Additional criteria involve – the number of examination attempts, reservation for social, regional, economic, linguistic minority (if any) will be made available by the universities/participating institutions on their respective websites.
- Diploma students are also eligible to apply especially for “Uni GAUGE E 2019 ” for BE/B.tech courses.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Exam Pattern:
The Examination pattern of the Uni GAUGE 2019 has been declared by the ERA foundation for the candidates seeking admission.
|Mode of Examination||Online – Computer-based|
|The language of examination||English|
|Time duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Types of questions||30 direct MCQs + 10 analytical MCQs|
|Total number of questions||180|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Segregation of questions and marks||Physics – 60|
|Chemistry – 60|
|Mathematics – 60|
|Marking scheme||+1 for every correct answer|
|No negative marking for the wrong answer|
Uni GAUGE 2019 Exam Dates:
The Uni GAUGE Entrance Examination has announced the tentative schedule of the upcoming examination to be held in 2019. All the candidates who are appearing for the examination must understand the important dates provided. So, following is the complete schedule for Candidates –
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application form releases||3rd week of January 2019|
|Mock test||1st week of February 2010|
|Last date for application submission and a fee payment||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit card issuance||1st-2nd week of May 2019|
|Examination||2nd week of May 2019|
|The release of provisional answer keys||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit an objection against answer keys||3rd week of May 2019|
|Final answer keys released||4th week of May 2019|
|Results declaration||Last week of May 2019|
Uni GAUGE 2019 Syllabus:
The Syllabus of Uni GAUGE examination 2019 will be mainly based on 10+2/12th standard/2nd PUC exam. Candidates are advised to prepare only as per the syllabus prescribed.
Syllabus for Physics –
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy & Power
- The motion of a system of particles and Rigi body
- Thermal and Chemical effects of currents
- Solids and semiconductor devices
- Oscillation and waves
- Current electricity
- Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Electronic devices
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Electromagnetic waves
- Rotational motion
- Description of motion in one, two and three dimensions
- Electrons and Protons
- Atoms, molecules, and Nuclei
Syllabus for Mathematics –
- Sets, relations, and function
- The principle of mathematical Induction
- Matrices and determinants
- Statistics & Probability
- Integral calculus and application of integrals
- Differential equations and differential calculus
- Vector algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Inequation and linear programming
- Analytical geometry
- Probability distribution
Syllabus for Chemistry –
- Transition elements (3rd series)
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- General topics
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Extractive metallurgy
- Gaseous and Liquid states
- Amino acid and peptides
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic structure and Chemical bonding
Uni GAUGE 2019 Preparation Tips:
In order to crack the Uni GAUGE Entrance Examination 2019, the candidates should keep in mind few important tips and tricks. Every Entrance exam needs a proper planning and strategy, without a schedule it becomes difficult for students to score well. Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the syllabus and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently.
- The students should give in their most 8-10 hours of self-study every day.
- Make a schedule of the topics to be covered in a particular time and study accordingly.
- Strictly follow the daily routine.
- Avoid procrastination, Try to stay focused and motivated.
- Keep oneself updated about every pros and con of the examination, though there is no negative marking which is, of course, a plus point still the students should be very careful while answering.
- Also students can watch YouTube videos in preparation if it’s being difficult for them to understand books and notes.
- Time management is the key to these state-level exams, they should be well known about investing their time.
- Practice as many questions as you can to get the perfect grip over the particular subject/topic.
- Lastly, analyze your performance regularly.