Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 registration process will end tomorrow on 21st September. The GATE 2019 examination is being conducted by, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras on February 2nd, 3rd and February 9th, 10th. The registration process for the GATE 2019 examination commenced on 1st September 2018 and can be accessed on gate.iitm.ac.in
Application for GATE 2019:
- Open the official website, gate.iitm.ac.in
- Register yourself on the website with valid email and phone credentials
- Create your unique User ID and password
- All asked details must be entered accurately
- Photograph and signature to be uploaded
- Online payment to be processed
- Finally after review of application, click submit
- General – Rs 1,500
- Women – Rs 750
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs 750
- International Candidate – USD 50
Potential applicants need to be graduates in BE, BTech, BPharmacy, BArch, BSc (Research), BS, MA, MSc, MCA, Int MSc or Int BSMS by 2018 with a valid degree.
If not the above, then they should have completed their Int ME, MTech (post BSc) or a dual degree after 10+2 by 2019-20.
There is no upper age limit to apply to GATE 2019
- Last date to apply:September 21
- The extended closing date for the submission of (online) application: October 1, 2018
- Last date for the change of examination city (an additional fee will be applicable): November 16
- Admit card will be available: January 4, 2019
- Result: March 16
GATE 2019 Pathways:
GATE score is widely accepted for admissions to MTech/ME/MS programs pan India. In addition to this, GATE is also a required examination for many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) for recruitments since clearing the examination needs strong and in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of core engineering principals.
GATE also evaluates the technical and general aptitude of an individual.
GATE further details:
GATE is a national examination evaluates undergraduate concepts of engineering & technology. The exam is conducted for admissions into post-graduate programs (eg: ME, MTech, direct PhD) in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and other government agencies. The scores may also be used by public and private sector.
For any query, all the candidate can check the official website of GATE 2019.