TS ICET 2019 is generally managed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. It is organized every year for offering the admission in MBA and MCA professional courses.
It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in the state universities or colleges of Telangana state. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of about TSICET 2019. a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in the state universities or colleges of Telangana state. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of about TSICET 2019.
TS ICET 2019 Registration:
TS ICET 2019 Registration – The TS ICET 2019 exam will take place in the third week of May 2019. So, interested candidates must fill the TS ICET 2019 Application Form to pursue MBA programme in the state of Telangana. The application forms are expected to release from the first week of March 2019. Candidates will have full two months to complete the TS ICET 2019 Registration. The filling of application is an easy four-step process. It includes fee payment, knowing payment status, filling of form and print out of the application form. On the examination carry the hard copy of Application Form with the duly attested photograph. For the complete regarding the TS ICET 2019 Registration process, read the article further.
Candidates before registering for the exam must check the eligibility criteria of TS ICET 2019. After that, you can start filling the form. Just make sure that you follow the schedule of TS ICET 2019 Registration and don’t miss any important dates.
Last Date for online application form and exam form- 4th week of April 2019
Apply Online: The TS ICET Application Form will available at www.icet.tsche.ac.in.
Important Documents required Before Registration
It is necessary that you keep the important documents ready before starting the registration process. As the details that need to fill requires that you enter the right and authentic information. Moreover, you don’t have to collect documents repeatedly giving you the advantage to fill out the form in one go.
See the check-list of the documents given below.
- Receipt Form from AP Online Centre( If fees paid through TS /AP Online Centers ).
- Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking details.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualified Degree.
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- A local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority.
- The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority.
- The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority.
- The Certificate for NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc. issued by Competent Authority.
- System Requirements for TS ICET Registration
For the smooth and efficient process of registration, you must follow the given system requirements as stated below.
- Link – www.icet.tsche.ac.in
- Internet Browser – Internet Explorer 6.0 and above / Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above.
- Screen Resolution – 600×800
- PDF Reader – Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and above
- *Disable the pop-up blocks and uninstall all the Script blockers
TS ICET 2019 Application Form Details:
- The application form of TS ICET can be filled only online. Filling the application form basically involves two steps.
- Step 1 – Pay the registration fee. The TS ICET application form fee will have to be paid in advance through online mode only. Once the fee has been submitted and an acknowledgment received, the candidates can start filling the application form.
- Step 2 – Fill the application form. The following details are to be filled in the TS ICET application form.
- Candidates educational and personal details
- Details of qualifying exam
- Choose the TS ICET exam center
- Local Area Status
- Non-minority/Minority Status
- Special Category – PH, Sports, Visually Impaired, etc.
Upload Photograph and Signature – After completing the form filling process, candidates are guided through the subsequent process wherein they have to upload their colored passport size photograph along with their signatures. The photograph needs to be in the following format:
- Image Format: jpg/jpeg
- Image Size: less than 30 KB
The signature should also be in line with the following guidelines:
- Signature Format: jpg/jpeg
- Signature Size: less than 15 KB
TS ICET 2019 Application Fee:
The application fee is Rs. 650 for General category candidates and Rs. 450 for the SC/ST category candidates.
TSCHE also conducts late application process and the late fee increases accordingly.
The entire amount of the exam fees can be paid at TS/AP Online Centers / Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in TS & AP and also through Credit Card/Debit Card.
TS ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for any exam it is important that you check its eligibility first. Only eligible candidates must fill the TS ICET application form. Moreover, this is the eligibility criteria only for taking the TS ICET exam. The admission criteria and process for the different university are different.
An Indian national with local/non-local status requirements laid down by the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
Minimum three-year bachelor degree in any specialization except Oriental Languages.
The qualifying Degree from a Distance Mode Program must have recognition by the joint committee of
UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
Candidates in the final year of study can also apply for this program.
Candidates must achieve minimum 25% marks in the TS ICET Exam. Moreover, there is no minimum qualifying mark for the SC/ST candidates.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Dates:
|Online Application Availability||1st week of March 2019|
|Last Date of form submission without late fee||1st week of April 2019|
|Hall Ticket issued||Last week of April 2019|
|TS ICET 2019 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Answer Key Released||3rd week of May 2019|
|Final Answer Key & Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern:
TS ICET complete exam pattern is given in this section:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: 150 minutes will be provided for the whole exam.
- Maximum Marks: The complete question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Sessions: The exam will be conducted in two sessions.
- Candidates will be allotted any of the two sessions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Section A: Analytical Ability|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section C: Communication Ability|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus for TSICET 2019 will be provided by the university on their website. Candidates can get the complete syllabus from there. The topics which will be included in the test are given in the exam pattern section of this article. Candidates must go through those topics to get good marks in the exam.
TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips:
- Practice the previous year question papers to maintain your question-solving speed.
- Must go through the TS ICET official syllabus. It will familiarize you with each of the subject/topics that
will be asked in the examination.
- Before proceeding for the preparation, be sure that you have to make a proper timetable for study.
- Revision is very important before going for the examination.