CLAT 2018: Admit Card | Releasing Date | How to Download CLAT Admit Card
CLAT 2018 Admit Card is released on 20th April 2018. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level examination for law aspirants which is organized by National Law Universities (NLUs) for the candidates looking for admission in UG and PG law courses (LLB & LLM). There are many National Law Universities, government and private colleges of the country participates in CLAT exam. Candidate can check the complete information regarding CLAT 2018 admit card, releasing date for CLAT 2018, how to download CLAt admit card.
CLAT 2018: Admit Card Releasing on 20th April
Candidates who had registered successfully for CLAT will be able to get the CLAT hall ticket 2018 via online mode. Candidates have to log in to their account to download it. CLAT admit card will not be provided through an offline method. Candidates should preserve the admit card till the admission process. Admit card is the mandatory document which should be carried out at the examination center.
Details Mentioned in CLAT Admit Card:
Here we have listed some details given in the admit card of CLAT exam:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration ID/ Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Centre of Exam
- Course Applied for
- Instructions for exam
CLAT Admit Card 2018 Date:
Candidates will be able to download the CLAT admit card 2018 on 20th April 2018. Candidates can download the admit card till the exam date. The authority will conduct the examination on 13th May 2018. CLAT Result 2018 will be provided to students on 31st May 2018. The merit list will be released along with the result. Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counseling process. CLAT Counselling 2018 will be started from 7th June 2018.
How to Download CLAT 2018 Admit Card:
Here we are providing some important instructions to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website link.
- A new login page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your Registered Email ID and Password carefully.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of it.
- Don’t forget to take some extra printouts and keep them safe for further use.
Documents Required at CLAT Exam Centre:
On the examination day, candidates have to bring anyone valid identity proof along with the admit card. Candidates who do not bring any ID proof will not be permitted to write the examination. Candidates can bring any one of the following ID proofs:
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID Card.
- Any other official document issued by Union or State Government.
Instructions for Candidates for CLAT Exam:
Here we are providing some instructions for candidates for exam day:
- Candidates should check the details mentioned in the admit card and if any discrepancy found a contact to the CLAT officials.
- Visit the exam center one day after the examination.
- Students will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without valid admit card & ID proof.