TJEE 2019 or the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2019 will be conducted by the TBJEE (Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination). This exam will be conducted for students willing to take admission in Engineering, Technology, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries and other Professional Degree Courses in private and government institutes in the state of Tripura. This exam will be conducted for students willing to pursue undergraduate courses in the above-mentioned streams.
TJEE 2019 Registration:
Candidates willing to appear for the TJEE 2019 examination must register themselves through the official website – http://tbjee.nic.in. Registration process along with submission of application form and collection of the prospectus can also be done offline (as has been the case in previous years).
TJEE 2019 Application Form Details:
For candidates willing to apply for the TJEE 2019 examination, the whole process can be done online as well as offline. The form will be available from the 1st week of January 2019 up to the 4th week of January 2019.
In the application form, candidates will have to enter their personal as well as educational details.
For candidates willing to do it offline, they have to go to the TBJEE office in person and collect the prospectus and application form by paying the application fee – Rs. 100. Candidate can also obtain the form by post by sending a postal order of Rs. 100 to the TBJEE, payable at the Agartala head post office.
As for candidates willing to do it online, they can do so by downloading the application form online from the official website. Candidate must submit Rs. 100 in person during the time of submission of application form.
The examination fee as is the category of the candidate is given below –
UR – Rs. 350.
SC and ST- Rs. 300.
BPL UR – Rs. 250.
BPL SC and ST – Rs. 200.
Along with the application fee, candidates will also have to pay the examination fee. This can be done online as well as offline (through e-challan). For candidates willing to submit it online, they have to do so by visiting the official website and clicking on ‘payment of exam fee’, from which the State Bank collection page will open. Candidate will have to select ‘Tripura’ under state and also ‘educational institution’ and then click on TBJEE>Submit>Category and then make the payment according to the candidate’s choice.
TJEE 2019 Rules and Regulations:
Candidates willing to appear for the TJEE 2019 examination will have to keep in mind certain rules and regulations as is given below –
- The examination will be conducted in ten centers/venues in Agartala, Udaipur, Santirbazar, Ambassa, Kailashahar, and Dharmanagar.
- Certain institutes and universities have specific cut-offs, percentage, and criteria for candidates, in the last qualifying examination (HS or its equivalent) which they will have to abide by. Merit lists for the same will be prepared accordingly.
- Selection of the candidate for a specific course will be made based on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and specific cut-offs as is set by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination and the respective university/institute.
- Merit list will be prepared according to the marks scored by the candidate in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) as is selected by the candidate.
- The examination will be conducted offline on an OMR sheet.
- Candidate will have to bring his or her TJEE 2019 admit card during every session of examination and admission and it has to be shown to the Officer-in-Charge or Invigilator in the examination hall.
TJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to appear for the TJEE 2019 examination must meet the eligibility criteria as is given below –
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the state of Tripura.
- Candidate must have passed/must be appearing for Tripura Board’s HS or its equivalent board’s class 12 examination, with subjects he or she wishes to appear for (with a minimum score of 50%) in the TJEE 2019 examination (PCB or PCM).
- The applicant or his or her parents must be residents of the state of Tripura for a minimum of 10 years continuously on the date in which the application form is filled.
TJEE 2019 Exam Dates:
Candidates willing to appear for the TJEE 2019 examination must keep in mind the following dates with regards to admissions and examination.
(P.S. – These are tentative dates, subject to change.)
- Availability of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2019 application form will be from the first week of January 2019.
- The last date for submission of application form will be in the fourth week of July 2019.
- TBJEE 2019 examination’s admit card will be available from the fourth week of March 2019.
- TBJEE 2019 examination will be conducted in the fourth week of April 2019.
- TBJEE 2019 examination’s answer key will be released in the fourth week of April 2019.
- The last date to receive feedback will be in the first week of May 2019.
- TJEE 2019 results will be declared in the first week of June 2019.
- Counseling sessions will start from June/July 2019.
TJEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern for the TJEE 2019 examination will be as is given below –
- The exam will be a pen and paper-based one. It will be conducted offline.
- The exam will be conducted on OMR sheets.
- Four different subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Biology will have four different booklets/question papers. (Mathematics or Biology or both will depend on which course the candidate has applied for).
- Each subject will carry a total of 100 marks.
- Duration of each paper will be 2 hours.
- Questions will all be objective and MCQ based. Options will be given from which candidates will have to choose the correct answer.
- There will be 50 questions per subject, carrying 2 marks each.
- There will be no negative marking. For every correct answer, +2 will be given.
TJEE 2019 Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus for the TJEE 2019 examination, subject wise, is given below –
Energy and Power, Work, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Physical World and Measurement, Properties of Bulk Matter, Gravitation, Optics, Current Electricity, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms, and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Thermodynamics, etc.
Solid State, Electrochemistry, Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atoms, Chemical Kinetics, Solution, Equilibrium, P-block elements, D and F-block elements, States of matter, Phenols and Ethers, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Alcohols, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Biomolecules, and Surface Chemistry.
Mathematical Reasoning, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Straight Lines, Limits and Derivatives, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Statistics, Relations and functions, Integrals, determinants, Application of Derivatives, 3D Geometry, Probability.
Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Cell, Ecology and Environment, Genetics and Evolution, Diversity in Living World, Sexual Reproduction, Biotechnology, and its Applications.
(P.S. – All the subjects for the examination will contain topics studied in class 11 and 12. Knowing them well will help with the exam.)
TJEE 2019 Preparation Tips:
Candidates willing to crack the TJEE 2019 examination, must follow certain preparation tips and tricks, which will help with the exam.
- Try preparing from and following good guidebooks and NCERT books.
- Study each topic individually and invest enough time in all the subjects so that none of the topics are left behind.
- Time yourself so that you know where you stand with regards to completing the paper with or without time in hand.
- Practice mock tests. Mock tests are a way of analyzing the situation after you’ve prepared yourself. Solving mock tests will help you get used to the exam pattern and the types of questions you can expect in the examination.
- Eat healthily and stay hydrated. It is very easy to fall victim to panic and fear. In order to avoid that, try staying stress-free and tension free.
- Remember to read the rules and regulations of the exam clearly so that you don’t miss anything important.
- Take enough rest and sleep as they are essential in keeping a healthy and fresh mind.