REAP 2019 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process), is one of the state level Admission procedure to admit the candidates in B.tech/B.E/B. Architecture undergraduate courses. The procedure of admission will be prosecuted by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota, which was established in the year 2006 to reinforce technical education in the state.
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) conducts REAP examination once a year for the admission to variegated undergraduate engineering level course. The asseveration will be strictly offered on the basis of JEE Main/NATA or transitional merit.
The Admission Process is conducted on behalf of Government abetted and Private deterred technical institutions of Rajasthan ( except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other deemed and private universities ).
Eligible candidates of Rajasthan abode including the wards of Kashmiri migrants can also apply for this process for the admission.
Following are the course offered by the REAP examination –
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Bachelor in Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
Procedure for getting started with this admission procedure, few steps included are as follows –
- Online application form filling
- Uploading required documents
- Online payment of fees
- Commencement of classes.
REAP 2019 Registration:
In this pace, the candidates need to register for admission counseling by providing personal and academic details accurately. After that candidates have to create a password and proceed towards remission of fees.
The attributes that a candidate has to provide in the registration process are as under –
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Gender of the candidate
- Mobile number and Valid email id
- Aadhaar card details ( if not present then recipient copy of the Aadhar card )
- Unique Government ID ( for the candidates of the Meghalaya/J&K/Assam )
REAP 2019 Application Form Details:
The aspirants before filling the admission form must be ready with the required documents.The following are important points that should be considered while filling the form are –
- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2019, application form has to be filled and submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates need to register themselves on the REAP 2019 web portal for the counseling process.
- The form should be filled carefully in the given format only, no changes by the candidates will be accepted.
- The application form should be submitted from the 3rd week of May to the 3rd week of June 2019.
- The challan number of the registration fee will be the candidate’s default login id. So keep it firm.
- The aspirants applying on the basis of 12th class percentile should upload the scanned copy of mark sheet.
- The application form will be soon activated after submission of application fees.
- Documents to be uploaded by the candidates are:-
- Recent passport size photograph whose image size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s signature whose image size should be within 50 KB.
- Both the documents should be in the JPG file format.
Candidates should keep in mind not to send the hard copy of the application form to the REAP office. The Candidates need to get it printed and keep it to themselves till the completion of admission process.
Application fees :
Candidates are requested to pay the REAP 2019, registration fees of Rs. 700 through online mode – net banking/ATM card/Debit card/Credit card/e-wallet services.
Note: The fee once paid is not refundable/transferable.
The advance admission fee is expected to be around Rs. 10000. This is paid after registration and application form submission process.
REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates applying for the REAP 2019 must ensure the eligibility criteria before seeking admission
- Nationality – The Candidate should be of Indian nationals Aspirants applying under Rajasthan state quota seats should have the domicile of that state.
- Age criteria – Candidates born as on or after 1st October 1994 can apply. SC / ST / PWD Candidates whose birth date is on or after 1st October 1989 can apply. There is a five year age tranquility for these Candidates.
- Qualifications – B.E / B.Tech Course – The aspirants should pass the higher secondary education from a recognized board of Rajasthan or from Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ).The Candidate should secure a minimum of 45% marks ( 40% marks for SC/ST/ Noncreamy layer OBC/ Noncreamy layer SBC of Rajasthan state ).The candidate should have passed the previous examination with physics and mathematics as a mandatory subject along with one optional subject.B.Architecture Course – Candidates must pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with mathematics by securing 50% aggregate marks.OR
10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/state government with maths by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
International Baccalaureate diploma, after 10 years of schooling with a Minimum of 50% marks in aggregate along with mathematics subject.
NATA score – Candidates applying through NATA score card should obtain 80 out of 200 for all categories. There is no relaxation in the minimum pass score of NATA.
- Medical fitness – The Candidate should be mentally and physically fit and is required to provide a report from a registered practicing physician regarding the height, weight, and hearing of the candidate.
REAP 2019 Exam Dates:
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process has announced the tentative schedule of the upcoming examination to be held in 2019. All the candidates who are appearing for the examination must understand the important dates provided. So, following is the complete schedule for Candidates –
|Commencement of registration & filling application form||the 3rd week of May|
|Last date to deposit registration fees/advance fees||4th week of June|
|Last date for registration/application form filling||Last week of June|
|Counselling for out of Rajasthan state Candidates||1st week of July|
|Last date of reporting for out of Rajasthan state Candidates||3rd week of July|
|Publication of final seat matrix for Rajasthan domicile Candidates||3rd week of July|
|I couselling list ( 1st allotment )||3rd week of July|
|II counselling list ( 2nd allotment )||4th week of July|
|Last date to deposit original documents in last reported institution||Last week of July|
|Last date of withdrawal of admission||Last week of July|
|Internal sliding option starts||4th week of July after reporting|
|Internal sliding list declaration and online submission||1st week of August of results to REAP office|
|Starting of registration and filling app. for special/spot round||1st week of August|
|Last date to deposit registration fees/advance fee for spot round||2nd week of Aug|
|Counselling list (allotment) for special round||2nd week of August|
|Last date of reporting after special/spot round||2nd week of August|
Now, given are the important tentative dates for REAP examination 2019.
|Availability of online application form||the 1st week of June|
|Last day to pay the application fee||4th week of June|
|Last day for online choice filling by Candidates||4th week of June|
|Counselling||1st week of july|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of August|
REAP 2019 Exam Pattern:
The students appearing for the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2019 must be aware and updated of the examination pattern for the same.
- Examination mode – Candidates should give Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process exam via online mode only.
- Examination subjects – Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2019 will have questions based on subjects :- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Number of questions – There will be a total of 120 questions divided into 3 sections consisting of 40 questions each.
- Marking scheme – Each question is allotted with 1 mark. There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Examination duration – Exam duration is of 3 hours i.e.,180 minutes. Candidates needs to finish the exam in the given time.
|Subject topics||Number of questions/marks|
|Physics||40 ( 1 mark each )|
|Chemistry||40 ( 1 mark each )|
|Mathematics||40 ( 1 mark each )|
REAP 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus in the examination for every particular course will be the same. The questions will be generally based on Class 12th level, not much tough for the students.
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2019 syllabus is as follows –
- Units and measurement
- Work, energy and power
- Laws of motion
- Rotational motion
- Gravitation and satellite
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Oscillation and waves
- Current electricity
- Heating and magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic currents
- State of matter
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Atomic structure
- Chemical kinetics
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Basic principles of organic chemistry
- Vector algebra
- Matrices and determinants
- 2D co-ordinate geometry
- 3D co-ordinate geometry
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Linear programming.
REAP 2019 Preparation Tips:
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the REAP 2019 examination and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently. As the syllabus will be completely based on the XI and XII standard, it will be a little relief for the appearing students. It must also be noted that Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process will not conduct any separate entrance exams for the admission.
Here are some tips that would be helpful for the students to score better –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Guides that can be downloaded are –
- Important Chemistry Formulae
- Important Physics Formulae
- Important Mathematics Formulae
- Candidates must solve as many sample Papers as they can, later they can divide their performance as good ,avg and bad.
- All formulae, concepts, equations and key points should be on the students fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as the are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
How to crack REAP 2019?
This is the most frequent question asked by the candidates before appearing for the exams. They seem to be very keen about knowing the tactitactics or tricks from their seniors in order to crack the REAP examination.
Students must have an in depth knowledge about physics, chemistry and mathematics. So below are some of the helpful books for preparation –
|Concept of physics||H.C Verma|
|Problems in general physics||I.E Irodov|
|Organic chemistry||O.P Tandon|
|Physical chemistry||P.W Atkins|
|Modern approach to chemical calculations||R.C Mukherjee|
So here are some tips that might help them in securing good score in their examination –
- The students should give at their most 8-10 hours of self study every day.
- Make a schedule of the topics to be covered in a particular time and study accordingly.
- Strictly follow the daily routine.
- Never get distracted by any other thing while studying.
- Keep oneself updated about every pros and cons of the examination, though there is no negative marking which is ofcourse a plus point but still the students should be very careful while answering.
- Time management is the key to these state level exams, they should be well known about investing their time.
- Practice as many questions as you can to get the perfect grip over the particular subject/topic.
- Lastly, analyze your performance regularly.
REAP 2019 Cut Off:
In REAP, the priority for admission will be JEE mains score, then the marks of the 12th standard will be taken into consideration for Rajasthan state and other state Candidates.
In determining the REAP cut-off, besides the individual performance of Candidates , a number of other factors are also considered such as the number of seats that are available in the various participating institutes. The cut-off of the different caste categories is also distinct from each other.