Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Courses is a state level Entrance examination conducted by Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara. Basic School Teaching Courses is a 2 years diploma course for acquiring the post of Primary School Teacher in the state of Rajasthan. It is to take teaching profession at an elementary level in the NCTE recognized Teachers Education. The Rajasthan BSTC is organized by the University of Kota once every year.
Eligible Students are invited to apply for the test only after reading all the guidelines mentioned on the official website.
Rajasthan BSTC Notification 2019 will be issued in the first week of February 2018. All the candidates who want to apply for BSTC 2019 they can apply through online mode on the official website. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into the B.Ed/ D.Ed. Course in the state of Rajasthan.
All those students who are going to register for BSTC 2019 exam must check the eligibility conditions of BSTC exam 2019 before applying. All interested candidates after satisfying the eligibility criteria of the BSTC exam can fill the application form at the official portal of University. Students who are entranced to take an admission into the BSTC, they just need to make a new registration (if you have not yet) to fill the BSTC application form according to officially prescribed schedule by the Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara. The admission would be made possible depending on the marks/performance of the candidates in the BSTC entrance exam 2019.
The final step of admission will be counseling. Candidates who will secure good marks will only be able to apply for the counseling process. As per information, BSTC Counselling 2019 will be starting from the 2nd Week of June 2019 for the first round. Candidates can check the counseling dates and procedure and download the information brochure. Candidates need to select the colleges of their choice and save it.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Application Form Details:
The application form for the Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course will be released from 12th February to 31st March 2019. All eligible candidates can visit the official website and follow the instructions.
1st Step – Candidates can click on BSTC 2019 Online Application & start filling the online forms. Now you can start filling the details about the candidates. First, you need to mention the course name, Candidates’ name, father name, date and select the payment mode. Once you will fill all details then you can click on next button and go to the second step.
2nd Step – In this step, candidates have to select any two nearest examination center. You have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ BMP format.
3rd Step – They will ask to enter the complete details about the Candidates. Candidates need to enter the Educational Details, Address and submit it. Now candidates can click on submit.
Documents required are:-
- 10th & 12th Class Marks, Passing Year, Percentage and Subjects
- Category, Date of Birth (DOB)
- Candidates Information (Name, Father/ Mother Name etc)
- Payment Mode i.e. Online/ Offline
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Size of the photograph will be 100 KB also width 8CM & height 10 CM.
- Size for Signature will be 50KB with 5 CM Width & 3 CM height.
4th Step – You will redirect to the payment page and make the payment through online and complete the BSTC Online Form 2019 on or before the last date.
Payment Details –
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 application fee can be paid through online mode only via debit/credit/net banking
|General or Sanskrit Exam||400/-|
|General or Sanskrit Both||450/-|
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates those who will be satisfying all the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by the Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course 2019 will only be considered appropriate for the admission.
- Only Indian Citizenship & Rajasthan Residence candidates are eligible for BSTC 2019 Exam. If candidates belonging to other states such as Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab etc. then they are also eligible for the exam.
- To apply for BSTC candidates need to have passed their 12th examination from recognized board/university.
- 50% marks required for those candidates who belong to general category.
- 45% marks required if the candidate is from ST/SC category.
- The Age of the students should not exceed 28 years for General category candidates.SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD category candidates from the Rajasthan state will get the 5-years age relaxation. It means the maximum age limit for reserved category will be 33 years as per rules. Other states SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD candidates will not allow getting the age relaxation.
- Widow, Divorce Female candidate are eligible for relaxation in age limit.
- The candidates who are studying in their last year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for BSTC 2019.
- During Rajasthan BSTC counseling students need to submit his/her 12th class mark sheet.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Exam Dates:
|Availability of the official notification for||16th February 2019|
|Online Registration will be from||12th February 2019|
|The final date of application||31st March 2019|
|The last date to make the payment||31st March 2019|
|Download of the admit card||4th Week of April 2019|
|BSTC Exam Date 2019 will be on||6th May 2019 (Tentative)|
|Uploading the answer key set wise||6th May 2019|
|Date of declaring the BSTC Result||1st Week of June 2019|
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Exam Pattern:
The Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course 2019 lays down the following pattern for the written examination to be conducted by the Govind Guru Tribal University –
|Mode||Offline – pen and paper-based|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Type of questions||Objective type – MCQs|
|The language of examination||English|
|Examination duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer + marks|
|Wrong answer – no negative marking|
Subject wise segregation
|Rajasthan General Knowledge||50||150|
|Language Ability||Sanskrit – 20||90|
|English – 30||60|
|Hindi – 30||90|
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Syllabus:
- Mental Ability: Reasoning, Analogy, Discrimination, Relationship, Analysis, Logical thinking.
- General Awareness: Historical Aspects, Political Aspect, Art, Culture & Literature Aspect, Economic Aspect, Geographical Aspect, Folk Life, Social Aspect, Tourism Aspect.
- Teaching Aptitude: Teaching Learning, Leadership Quality, Creativity, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation, Communication skills, Professional Attitude, Social Sensitivity.
- Language Ability:
- English (20 Questions, maximum of 60 marks
- Spotting Errors
- Prepositions, Articles
- Correction of Sentence
- Kind of Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Synonym, Antonym
- One Word Substitution
- Spelling Errors.
There is a choice between Hindi and Sanskrit. Both have 30 questions and a maximum of 90 marks.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Preparation Tips:
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course 2019 examination and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently
Here are few helpful tips for the students to prepare for the Examination –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- All concepts, theories and key points should be on the student’s fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as they are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Always be healthy.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Participating Institutes:
- S.b.n. college of education Shri Madhopur sikar
- Maa vaishnavi education institute and research sansthan baran
- Nirmal shikshak prashikshan sansthan munderi, asnawar distt jhalawar
- Sheri agrasen mahila teachers training college mahwa distt dausa
- Gulpadiya t t college rasidpur, mahawa dausa
- Pandit deendayal upaddhayay shikshan sansthan baran women
- Swami vivekanand shikshan prakshikshan mahavidhyalay, dag road bhawani mandi jhalawar co-edu jhalawar
- Darshan b.ed. College jhalawar
- Dev kanya shikshan prakshikshan mahavidhyalay village kuchalwada kala teh jahajpur distt bhilwara
- Ujjwal vikram bstc college plot no 696 vikram nagar bomadara road pali
- Sharma modern teacher training college patan ahir bibirani teh. Kot kasim distt. Alwar
- Children academic ded collehge, block alwar
- Lbs stc college sanganer jaipur
- Jila shiksha avamprashikshan sansthan, masuda (diet), ajmer
- S.m.s. mahila b.s.t.c. shikshak prashikshan vidhyalaya, udaipur road, beawar, distt. Ajmer
- Haribhau upadhyay mahila shikshan prakshikshan mahavidhyalay, hatundi, ajmer
- Tak shiksha niketan shikshan prakshikshan mahavidhyalay, police line, lohagal, ajmer
- Shri mishri lal dubey mahila shikshan prakshikshan mahavidhyalay, kekri, ajmer
- Tagore shikshak prakshikshan mahavidhyalay, ajmer road, kekri, ajmer
- Jila shiksha avam prashikshan sansthan, (diet), shahpura, bhilwar