Manipur Board 10th date sheet
Manipur Board HSLC date sheet 2019 will be published in the month of February 2019. The Board of Secondary Education, Manipur conducts the exam every year in the month of March. The board was established by an Act of Manipur Legislative Assembly in 1972. At present, various Governments, Government-aided, and private schools are affiliated to the Board for certification. Numbers of students of Manipur state appeared in the exam every year. The date sheet will be published by the Board only.
|English.||3rd Week of March|
|Mathematics.||3rd Week of March|
|Social Science.||3rd Week of March|
|Science.||4th Week of March|
|1st Language (Manipuri/ Bengali/ Mizo/ Paite/ Zou/ Tangkhul/ Nepali/ Thadou/ Kuki/ Maola/ Ruangmei/ Hindi/ Liangmei/ Valphei).Subjects in Lieu of 1st Language (Elementary Hindi/ Elementary Manipuri/ Elementary Manipuri (Roman Script)/ Additional English).||4th Week of March|
|Optional Subjects (Home Science/ Commerce, Computer Science/ Manipuri Jagoi/ Fine Arts/ Thang Ta/ Eshei Nongmai, Higher Mathematics).||1st Week of April|
Candidates can check the complete timetable for the 10th class from our website. We will update it in our article after released by the official authority.
Students can make a timetable to prepare for the board examination as per the exam schedule. With the help of exam date sheet, students will know about the gap between the two exams. So, the students can divide their time accordingly.
How to download the date sheet
- Visit the official website link.
- Open the link and you will reach the official website.
- Click on ‘HSLC Date Sheet-2019’.
- The date sheet will be opened in the pdf format.
- Download the pdf file and check the exam dates.
- Take the printout of it and keep it until the exam.
Admit card is an essential document need to carry along with you on the day of examination. Manipur board will conduct the class 10th examinations for the session 2019 in the month of February as per the last year information. Soon after this, the board will issue the Manipur HSLC admit card 2019. So, students of class 10th who are going to appear for the examinations for session 2019 have a look at the dates of the important events given below. Though the dates mentioned here are the expecting ones. Let’s check it out.
|Manipur HSLC 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit card||Jan 2019|
|Date of Examination||Feb- Mar 2019|
How to download the admit card
- Firstly, click on the link of the admit card which will available on this page and proceeds further. Or you can also check your Manipur HSLC admit card by visiting its official website.
- As you click on the link a new window will open i.e a login window
- Here you have to enter some basic information such as your name or date of birth or other details.
- After this submit all the details successfully.
- Now, your Manipur HSLC admits card 2019 will appear on your screen.
- Check you admit card very carefully and download it.
- Carry the print out of your admit card on the day of examination.
Admit Card details
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Name of Board
- Test center Details
- Dates of the Examination
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Important Instructions
- Do not forget to carry all the important documents along with you such as your admit card and other identities if required.
- At the same time, make ensure that the details on your admit card are correctly mentioned.
- You will able to appear in the examination hall once your admit card will be verified by an invigilator.
- In the examination hall, you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you.
- If you find indulge in borrowing of the things or found with the restricted items then it may result in the cancellation of the exams.
- It is advised to all the students to reach at the examination center five minutes prior to the scheduled timing.
- Remember that bags, wallets, mobile phones, calculator, smart watches etc are the restricted items inside the examination center.
- The examination will conduct as per the schedule. There will be no change in the dates of the examination under any circumstances.