KRLMPCA CET (Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Common Entrance Test) is a Bangalore based association which conducts Common Entrance Test every year since January 2004. It’s function to provide admission to candidates who aspire for Medical, Dental, and Engineering with particular reference to Minority candidates of Karnataka.
The Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association is regulating Entrance test for providing seats mainly in B.E courses available with the member institutions. The Common Entrance Test is conducted in the month of May followed by a process of counseling. The Association conducts two Entrance Test annually: One for UG and another for PG.
The KRLMPCA has a total of 35 colleges as it’s members. It can be segregated as:
- Medical Colleges – 9
- Dental Colleges – 10
- Engineering colleges – 16.
Admission to KRLMPCA is entirely based on the Common Entrance Examination followed by Counselling. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on the official website.
KRLMPCA CET 2019 Application Form Details:
The application form can be availed online between April – May 2019. Students should visit the official website of the KRLMPCA and download the application form.
- Students should visit the official website of the KRLMPCA.
- They should click on the exam link for the given year.
- By clicking on the exam link, it will direct them to the application form.
- In the application form, they should fill all the necessary details asked.
Required Personal Information:
- Candidate name
- Date of Birth
- Contact no.
- E-mail id
- Mother’s name
- Mother’s occupation
- Mother’s Income
- Father’s Name
- Father’s Occupation
- Father’s Income
- Mother Tongue
- Whether the candidate is Resident of Karnataka state? If not, then provide the name of your state?
- Name of the School/college
- Marks of Class XII
- Marks in subjects
- Mark sheets of Class X and XII
- Average of marks obtained in PCM/ PCB
- They should specify their choice of the Course and the Examination-Centre.
- They should declare their Reservation category if any, Domicile category and Gender.
- Upload the scanned copies of their recent Photographs, Signature, and Educational documents.
- An applicant should cross-check the application form before the final submission.
- Applicant should send the completed form by Speed Post/private courier a manner so that it reaches on or before the Last date of receiving filled downloaded application to
Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (REGD) (K.R.L.M.P.C.A)
Flat No.143, 4th floor, “SURYAMUKHI” Garden Apartments,
# 21, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-560 001, Karnataka”
Documents to be carried at the time of counseling –
- Admit card
- Score-card original
- Recent photograph
- Photocopy of 12th mark sheet
- Age proof by the 10th class or equivalent certificate (photocopy)
- Minority certificate (photocopy).
Application Fee Details
- Mode of Application: Offline and Online
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
KRLMPCA CET 2019 Rules and Regulations:
The candidates appearing for the Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Common Entrance Test 2019 must follow certain guidelines prescribed below –
- It’s mandatory for all the candidates to carry 2 copies of hall ticket to the examination center with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- The candidates will not be considered eligible to sit for the examination if they fail to bring their photo ID proof and application fee deposit proof at the time of examination.
- Any type of electronic gadgets like mobile phone and calculators are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any printed or handwritten material inside the examination hall.
- There should not be any kind of communication between the applicants inside the examination hall.
- Any candidate found violating the above-mentioned guidelines will be disqualified. In addition, appropriate legal actions may be taken against the guilty candidate.
KRLMPCA CET 2019 Exam Dates:
The Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association has announced the tentative schedule of the upcoming examination to be held in 2019. All the candidates who are appearing for the examination must understand the important dates provided. So, following is the complete schedule for Candidates –
|Tentative Dates||Important Events|
|26 Mar 2019 – 25 Apr 2019||Application | Mode: Online|
|28 Apr 2019||Last Date for submission|
|21 May 2019||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|24 May 2019||Last date for objection – Mode: Offline|
|25 May 2019||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|31 May 2019||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 May 2019||Score Card | Mode: Online|
KRLMPCA CET Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidates appearing for Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Common Entrance Test 2019 must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the particular course. Following are the eligibility criteria for different courses and category –
- Aspirants must have passed II PUC / 10 + 2 / XII Std or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology / Electronics as optional subjects with English as one of the main languages of study.
- They must have obtained an aggregate of 45% in the optional subjects.
- Aspirants who have appeared and awaiting results of IInd PUC / 10+2 / XII Std can also apply with the indication Results are awaited in the Application form.
- General merit and religious minority and linguistic minority aspirants will be considered eligible for admissions.
- The religious & linguistic minority aspirants are required to enclose/attach minority certificate duly signed by the Headmaster of the high school where the candidate has studied SSLC or 10th Standard.
KRLMPCA CET 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Total number of questions||180|
|Type of questions||Objective type – MCQs|
|Language of examination||English|
|Examination duration||3 hours,60 minutes for each subject|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer + 1 mark|
|Wrong answer – no negative marking|
|Subjects||For B.E||Maths – 60 marks|
|Physics – 60 marks|
|Chemistry – 60 marks|
|For Medical||Physics – 60 marks|
|Chemistry – 60 marks|
|Biology – 60 marks|
KRLMPCA CET Syllabus:
Syllabus for Physics:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy & Power
- The motion of system of particles and Rigi body
- Thermal and Chemical effects of currents
- Solids and semiconductor devices
- Oscillation and waves
- Current electricity
- Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Electronic devices
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Electromagnetic waves
- Rotational motion
- Description of motion in one, two and three dimensions
- Electrons and Protons
- Atoms, molecules, and nuclei
Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Sets, relations, and function
- The principle of mathematical Induction
- Matrices and determinants
- Statistics & Probability
- Integral calculus and application of integrals
- Differential equations and differential calculus
- Vector algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Inequation and linear programming
- Analytical geometry
- Probability distribution
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Transition elements (3rd series)
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- General topics
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Extractive metallurgy
- Gaseous and Liquid states
- Amino acid and peptides
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic structure and Chemical bonding
Syllabus for Biology:
- Diversity in the living world
- Structural organization in animals plants
- Cell structure and function
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and the environment.
KRLMPCA CET Preparation Tips:
In order to crack Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Common Entrance Test 2019, the candidates should keep in mind few important tips and tricks. Every Entrance exam needs a proper planning and strategy, without a schedule it becomes difficult for students to score well. Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the syllabus and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently.
- The students should give at their most 8-10 hours of self-study every day.
- Make a schedule of the topics to be covered in particular time and study accordingly.
- Strictly follow the daily routine.
- Avoid procrastination, Try to stay focused and motivated.
- Keep oneself updated about every pros and con of the examination, though there is no negative marking which is, of course, a plus point still the students should be very careful while answering.
- Also students can watch YouTube videos on preparation if it’s being difficult for them to understand books and notes.
- Time management is the key to these state-level exams, they should be well known about investing their time.
- Practice as many questions as you can to get the perfect grip over the particular subject/topic.
- Lastly, analyze your performance regularly.
- Always be healthy.
KRLMPCA CET Participating Institute:
- PA College of Engineering, Mangalore – 189
- Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore – 55
- KCT Engineering College, Gulbarga – 68
- New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore – 234
- HMS Institute of Technology, Tumkur – 123
- Khwaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering, Gulbarga – 152
- Canara Engineering College, Mangalore – 174
- Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management, Bhatkal- 103
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Bidar – 189
- Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences
- Al Ameen Medical College and Hospital
- Al Ameen Badar Rural Dental College and Hospital
- Al Ameen Dental College
- Farroqia Dental College and Hospital
- The Oxford Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre.