KLUEEE (Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination) 2019 will be organized by the Koneru Lakshmaiah University. Deserving and interested candidates applying for the examination do so to get admission to the 4-year B.Tech engineering programme for different courses. KL University ranks number 1 among the best engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state and ranks 59 among the best engineering institutes in the country which includes the IIT’s and nits.
KLUEEE 2019 Registration:
The KLU EEE 2019 registration process can be done online as well as offline. For candidates willing to do it online, they need to visit the official website – https://www.kluniversity.in
Candidates willing to do it offline need to fill out the registration and application form through the university administration and submit it in person or by post.
The official website with regards to registration will be available and active once a press release is given regarding the same.
KLUEEE 2019 Application Form Details:
Candidates will need to register themselves in the official website, using their mail id and other personal information. After doing so, they can use their email id and password to sign in. Once on the home page, the candidate will have to click on the ‘application form’ tab which will open it on a new page. Candidates are needed to fill in all the details correctly. The following information needs to be filled out – both for offline as well as online candidates.
Personal details (such as name, dob, correspondence address, parent name, category certificate (if any), etc.).
Educational details (mark sheets of 10th and 12th board exams along with subject details).
Extra certification details (if any).
Course details – such as preferred exam centre, preferred course.
Documents will have to be scanned (according to the order in the form) along with a scanned recent passport size photograph and signature.
The application form costs Rs. 1100 (for both offline and online candidates). A copy of the online payment receipt and application form needs to be taken by the candidate for future reference.
In the case of offline candidates, they will have to fill up the same details in block letters and will have to only use a blue or black pen to do the same.
KLUEEE 2019 Rules and Regulations:
Certain rules and regulations which candidates need to keep in mind when applying for KLU EEE are as follows.
- All fee waivers and concessions in fee will be given to candidates semester wise ONLY.
- Students willing to avail fee waiver or merit scholarships 2nd semester onwards to the 8th semester are only applicable if they a CGPA of 9 and above in all semesters.
- Candidates unable to produce the necessary documents and DD in the stipulated time frame will have to forego their seat.
- Separate counseling sessions will be held for two different campuses in Vijayvada and Hyderabad.
- Hostel applications will be available at the Registrar’s Office or Help Desk.
- Hostel accommodations will be available for both boys and girls. However, the rooms will be available on a first come first serve basis.
KLUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for the KLU EEE 2019 need to meet the following criteria :
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum score of 60%.
- Candidate must have had and passed in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as individual subjects in 10+2 board exams.
- Candidate must have appeared for the JEE Main 2019 examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Dates:
Important dates which are to be kept in mind with regards to the KLU EEE 2019 examination are given below :
(P.S. – These are tentative dates, subject to change.)
- Application forms will be available online as well as offline from 15th September 2018.
- Last date for submission of application forms – 1st May 2019 (online) and 23rd April 2019 (offline).
- The issue of admit cards for the written test will be on 26th April 2019 and issue of admit cards for online test will be on 2nd May 2019.
- Written test for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state candidates will be in 28th April 2019 and for candidates from all other states, it will be from 4th to 10th May 2019.
- Date of KLU EEE 2019 declaration of results will be on 15th May 2019.
- Date of counseling will be from the third week of May 2019.
- Classes will begin from the last week of June 2019.
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern for the KLU EEE 2019 examination will be as given below :
- Time given to complete the examination will be 3 hours.
- The paper will be objective in nature and will consist of MCQs or Multiple Choice Questions where options will be given and the candidate will have to select the correct option.
- There will be a total of 160 questions asked.
- The marking scheme for the examination will be +1 for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- The examination will consist of 3 sets – Physics (40 questions), Chemistry (40 questions) and Mathematics (80 questions).
KLUEEE 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus for the KLU EEE 2019 examination subject wise, is as follows :
Units and Dimensions, Elements of Vectors, Kinematics-Dynamics, Work, Power, and Energy, Centre of Mass, Friction, Rotatory motion, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic motion, Elasticity, Surface Tension, Hydrodynamics, Viscosity, Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases, Thermodynamics, Thermal Radiations, Sound, Geometrical Optics, Physical Optics, Magnetism, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Thermo Electricity, Electro Magnetics, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Semiconductor Devices.
Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrix and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem and its simple application, Sequence and series, Limit, Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equation, Coordinate Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Approximation.
Atomic Structure, Nuclear Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Stoichiometry, Gaseous State, Solutions, Acids and Bases, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Energetics, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals, Group elements, 4, 5, 6, 7 Group elements, Noble Gases, Transition Elements (AdBlock), Environmental Chemistry, Hydrocarbons-I (Alkanes and Alkenes), Hydrocarbons II, Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, Ethers, Aldehydes and Ketones, Carboxylic Acids, Nitrogen Compounds, Chemistry in Biology and Medicine.
KLUEEE 2019 Preparation Tips:
For candidates willing to crack the coveted KLU EEE 2019 examination, following certain tips and tricks help in not only improving confidence but also helps in assuring themselves of a seat in the institution.
It is necessary for candidates to check for past papers from the library and try solving them. Doing group studies also helps in exchanging and passing ideas. Having a healthy and hydrated body is also necessary so that the candidate doesn’t fall ill under panic and pressure. Eating healthy is also important. Time management, equal distribution of time for each subject so that no topic is left out is also important. Reading good guidebooks and having a decent score in JEE Mains is also necessary and will help in building further confidence.