KIITEE 2019 is going to be held in April 2019. The official website for KIITEE 2019 is www.kiitee.kit.ac.in. The registration process is entirely online and there is no offline procedure for the same. No application fee is supposed to be paid for the registration. Applicants must maintain a specific email ID and a phone number for communication with the university. The specific documents that have to be uploaded should be in the prescribed format.
Before applying for the entrance examination, applicants are expected to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly. The entrance examination pattern and syllabus will follow from past trends and mentioned guidelines. KIITEE 2019 shall consist of 3 sections; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, with a duration of 3 hours for completion of the exam.
Candidates can download the admit card via the official website of KIITEE. The university will issue the admit card through online mode only. It is important for the candidates to take the Admit Card with them while going to the examination center. The results are expected to be released in May 2019. The University shall publish the merit list on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the entrance examination. On the basis of these, one’s rank will be determined and the counseling shall commence henceforth.
The placement from KIITEE has been pretty decent over the years. In 2017, 1200 students secured a job in the campus placement on Day 1. Companies like Amazon, Deloitte, Intel, and Microsoft have offered jobs to the scholars of KIIT.
Each year, thousands of candidates appear for the examination for admissions to the esteemed University. Aspirants should endeavor to achieve the pinnacles of success they are aiming for and be on a watchful lookout for official notifications.
KIITEE 2019 Registration:
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training, Bhubaneshwar conducts a national level Entrance Examination known as KIITEE. The entrance examination is a gateway for scholars to secure admissions into various undergraduate and post-graduate courses.
The following courses are offered by the Institute:
UG Courses: B.Sc, B.Des, BCA, BBA, LL.B, B.Arch, and B.Tech
PG Courses: M.Sc, MCA, M.Tech, MBA, Master of Hospital Administration, Master of Public Health, Mass communication, LL.M.
KIITEE 2019 is going to be held in April 2019. The official website for KIITEE 2019 is www.kiitee.kit.ac.in. The registration process is entirely online and there is no offline procedure for the same.
STEP BY STEP REGISTRATION GUIDE
STEP 1: REGISTER
- To register for KIITEE 2019, applicants have to visit the official website, www.kiitee.kit.ac.in.
- Applicants need to furnish basic details to register for the exam.
STEP 2: FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Personal, academic, exam related and contact details have to be submitted by the candidates in order to fill the admission form.
- These details should be correct.
STEP 3: VERIFICATION
- Applicants must have a valid personal email ID and an active mobile number for the
- An auto-generated verification mail will be sent to the applicant’s registered email ID and the phone number will be verified via SMS.
- Candidates are advised to maintain the same phone number till the declaration of results.
STEP 4: UPLOADING IMAGES
- The scanned images of the following need to be uploaded while filling the application form.
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
NO APPLICATION FEE IS TO BE PAID FOR THE REGISTRATION.
STEP 6: SLOT BOOKING
- Applicants will be required to fill in a specific day and date on which they please to appear for the examination.
- No changes in the slot booking arena will be entertained once the registration is complete.
KIITEE 2019 Application Form Details:
KIITEE 2019 is going to be held in April 2019. The official website for KIITEE 2019 is www.kiitee.kit.ac.in. The registration process is entirely online and there is no offline procedure for the same. KIITEE 2019 shall consist of 3 sections; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Candidates are expected to fill the following details in the form
- Gender (As appropriate)
- DoB (as given in the 10th mark sheet)
- State or Union Territory Code (as given in the list provided)
- Contact Number (Unique Contact Number for official use)
- Educational Qualification
- Email ID (Unique email ID for official use)
- Photograph (recent passport sized color photograph, in the prescribed format)
- Signature (in the prescribed format)
KIITEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for the entrance examination, applicants are expected to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly. The specifics of the same are mentioned below:
FOR UNDERGRADUATE COURSES
- Applicant should have passed his/her Senior Secondary Examination (or have an equivalent qualification) from a Recognized Board.
- Applicant must have passed his/her 12th standard examination in 2017, 2018 or must be appearing in 2019.
- Applicants should have scored 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Lateral Entry: For LE, the applicant should have 3 years of Diploma Degree in respective field with 60% aggregate marks.
FOR POST-GRADUATE COURSES
- Applicant should have an undergraduate degree in the respective course in which he/she wants to opt for admission.
- Applicant must have passed their qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Application through GATE score: Applicants with a 400+ score need not sit for the entrance examination.
KIITEE 2019 Exam Dates and Exam Pattern:
KIITEE 2019 is going to be held in April 2019. Applicants are expected to keep a track of the important dates concerning the examination. These are mentioned below:
|1.||Registration||November 2018 – March 2019|
|2.||Availability of admit card||April 2019|
|3.||KIITEE 2019||April 2019|
|4.||Declaration of Result||May 2019|
|5.||Counselling Commencement||May 2019|
The examination pattern for KIITEE 2019 is detailed below:
- Mode: Online (Computer-Based)
- Language: English
- Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Sections: 3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Marking Scheme: +4 ; -1
- Maximum Marks: 480
KIITEE 2019 Rules and Regulations:
Certain Rules and Regulations are followed with reference to the admission procedure at KIIT. These must be taken seriously by the candidates.
- Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The candidate has passed 12th from or equivalent examination from central or state-based recognized university.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- In case, the applicant isn’t qualified to register for a particular course, his/her application will not be considered.
- No application fee is supposed to be paid for the registration.
- Applicants must maintain a specific email ID and a phone number for communication with the university.
- If the candidate’s uploaded documents do not meet the prescribed format, his/her application will be disqualified.
- Candidates have to be present at the examination center.
- For admission to courses in the particular department, selected candidates are required to attend to counseling process in person.
- The University will publish the list of shortlisted candidates for counseling on the official website.
- On the basis of marks scored in the entrance test, the allotment of seats will be done.
KIITEE 2019 Syllabus:
KIITEE 2019 is going to be held in April 2019. The examination pattern will follow from the past trends and the detailed syllabus for the same is mentioned below;
|Physics||● Physics and Measurement;
● Laws of Motion;
● Work, Energy, and Power;
● Rotational Motion;
● Properties of Solids and Liquids;
● Kinetic Theory of Gases;
● Oscillation of Waves;
● Current Electricity;
● Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism;
● Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents;
● Electromagnetic Waves;
● Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation;
● Atoms & Nuclei;
● Electronic Devices;
● Communication Systems
|Chemistry||● Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry;
● The states of Matter;
● Atomic Structure;
● Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure;
● Chemical Thermodynamics;
● Solutions; Equilibrium;
● Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry;
● Chemical Kinetics;
● Surface Chemistry;
● Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties;
● General Principals & Processes Of Isolation Of Metals;
● S-Block Elements;
● P – Block Elements;
● D&F Block Elements;
● Co-ordination Compounds;
● Environmental Chemistry;
● Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds;
● Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry;
● Organic Compounds Containing Halogens/Oxygen/Nitrogen;
● Chemistry in Everyday Life;
● Principles related to Practical Chemistry
|Mathematics||● Sets, Relations, and Functions;
● Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations;
● Matrices & Determinants;
● Permutations & Combinations;
● Mathematical Induction;
● Binomial Theorem; Sequences & Series;
● Continuity & Differentiability;
● Integral Calculus;
● Differential Equations;
● Coordinate Geometry;
● Three Dimensional Geometry;
● Vector Algebra;
● Statistics & Probability;
● Mathematical Reasoning
How To Prepare For KIITEE 2019?
KIITEE 2019 is going to be held in April 2019 Since KIITEE is one of the most prestigious examinations in the country, preparations tend to overwhelm the candidates. Here are a few tips to guide you through this exhausting process;
- Research: Candidates should research and thoroughly go through the KIITEE 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus and plan accordingly. Since this exam recently turned entirely Computer-based, candidates should be well equipped to face this test.
- Outline and Strategize: An individual is a highly self-aware and incomplete knowledge of what he/she is good at, average at or weak at. This awareness shall facilitate strategizing to focus on areas of weaknesses and honing of exceptional skills.
- Preparatory Books: Innumerable publications have published books to help candidates prepare for the KIITEE examination. Do some research and find the books suiting your needs and start preparing.
- Practice on Mock Tests and Previous Years’ Papers: Mock tests help you organize your time as well as analyze your knowledge level. They bring forth your areas of strength and weaknesses and thus are necessary and extremely helpful. Previous Years’ question papers help you understand the exam pattern well and act accordingly.
- Focus: Focus is vital for anyone looking to achieve greater heights. An examination that opens doors to prestigious institutions can be succeeded at only if candidates are focused and dedicated.
- Time Management: Since this is a time-bound examination, candidates should focus on speedsolving. Improving interpretation and analyzation speed is key to securing a good percentile.
- Health First: Caught up in this exhausting preparation, don’t forget to keep a check on your health. Your efforts will be rendered futile if you fall ill one day before the examination. Drink lots of water and meditate to keep your calm.