Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University or JSSU is an Institute of higher education, deemed to be University situated at Mysore Karnataka – India. This Institute was established in the year 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and is also a part of JSS Mahavidyapeetha. The JSS Academy of higher education and research mainly focuses on medical and health-related studies. However, undergraduate courses under this discipline are also offered in this University.
Candidates who are seeking admission to any Course offered in this University must submit their JSS University admission 2019 application form as per the scheduled dates.
The Undergraduate courses offered by the JSSU 2019 are as under –
- Sc in Perfusion Technology
- Sc in Physician assistant
- Sc in Emergency medicine
- Sc in Optometry
- Sc in Cardiac care Technology
- Sc in Medical renal dialysis Technology
- Sc in Medical operation theatre Technology
- Sc in Medical imaging technology
- Sc in Medical laboratory technology
- Sc in Medical respiratory care Technology
- Pharm Practice
JSSU UGET 2019 Application Form Details:
Interested and eligible candidates can register for admission to Undergraduate Courses only through “Online” mode. The process of online registration & application submission is given below:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website of JSS University i.e. http://jssuni.edu.in. Then select and click on “Admission notification” available on the home page and apply.
- Applicants have to first register themselves for the course in which they looking admission. Enter all the required information for the registration process carefully. On the successful registration, a registration number will be sent to candidates on their registered email id.
- Candidates have to log in the system using their registration ID and date of birth. Verify the details by providing the verification code.
- After successful verification, “Application for Admission to UG courses” will be appeared.
- After verification, start filling up the details required in the application as per the prescribed format. After finishing the fill-up process, candidates will have to upload the recent passport size photograph & signature in the given fields.
List of Enclosures with application form are as follows:
- COMED-K-UGET-2019 Rank card;
- COMED-K-UGET-2019 Score;
- COMED-K-UGET-2019 Test Admission Ticket;
- II PUC/10+2/its Equivalent exam marks sheet;
- SSLC or its Equivalent examination mark sheet;
- Character and Transfer certificate which was issued by the school last studied;
- Graduate mark sheet (in case you have completed your graduation degree)
- Date of a birth certificate in case the birth date is not specified in the SSLC or its Equivalent exam marks sheet
- Karnataka board candidates are necessary to submit Transfer Certificate;
- Caste or Community Certificate;
- Migration Certificate issued by the Board /University for those candidates who are from other education board and not from Karnataka State education board;
- Six recent and similar passport-size color photographs with name and date. Also, paste one photo on the application form.
- Foreign students are also required to submit eligibility certificate issued by the JSS University, Mysore.
- Now, proceed for payment. Candidates have to pay application fee through online mode or through Demand Draft.
- After the successful completion of online payment, a hard copy of the application form will be generated containing the application number.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Fee Payment Details –
After filling in all the details, candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs.2000 via net banking, debit card or credit card, demand draft in favor of JSS University Fee Account”, Mysore and it should be payable at Mysore.
JSSU UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
50% in 10+2 examination under the Board of Karnataka State with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics as optional subjects
any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Mysore University / Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the minimum percentage of marks required for the admission process should be 40% in PCB. Preference will be given to the merit students.
The candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE)
any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study.
The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB).
For B.Pharm practice
Candidate should have done Diploma in Pharmacy programme from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Applicant should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act.
Candidate should possess at least of 4- years of pharmacy practice experience in a hospital pharmacy or community.
JSSU UGET 2019 Exam Dates:
The JSS University Undergraduate Admission has announced the tentative schedule of the upcoming examination to be held in 2019. All the candidates who are appearing for the examination must understand the important dates provided. So, following is the complete schedule for Candidates –
Application form Release – 1st November 2018
Application submission last date – 30th November 2018
Last date to pay the application fee. – November-December 2018
Admit card available – 15th April 2019
Exam date – 5th May 2019
Answer key release – Within a week after the exam
The announcement of result – 5th June 2019
Counseling begins the 2nd week of June 2019
JSSU UGET 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Mode||Offline – pen and paper based|
|Total number of questions||180|
|Time duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Biology (botany and zoology)|
|Language||Gujarati, English, Bengali,Hindi,Urdu, Assamese,Oriya,Telugu,Tamil, Marathi, kannada|
|Question type||Objective – MCQs|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer +4 marks|
|Wrong answer -1 mark|
JSSU UGET 2019 Syllabus:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion Kinematics
- Energy and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Thermodynamics, Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions
- Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Biomolecules, Polymers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology.
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
JSSU UGET 2019 Preparation Tips:
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the JSSU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2019 and should prepare every topic thoroughly.Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently.As the UG syllabus will be completely based on the XI and XII standard,it will be a little relief for the appearing students.
Here are few helpful tips for the students to prepare for the Examination –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- All formulae, concepts, equations and key points should be on the students fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak,if they have ample time for preparation.In case of less time they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as the are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Always be healthy.