JET 2019 (Jain University Entrance Test) will be conducted in UG, PG and research programs. Admission to this university will be provided on the basis of university examination and the national level examination. To be admitted to the university, candidates have to go through a Personal interview and Group discussion round after clearing the entrance exam. A separate entrance examination will be conducted by the university for offering admission in JET PG and JET UG courses.
Admission under this university will be offered in the following disciplines – Management, Engineering, Science, Commerce, Humanities, Social Science and many other language courses.
The candidates will be selected provisionally on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and the fields chosen by the applicants.
Following are the courses offered by the Jain University Entrance Test 2019:
|Undergraduate Courses||Postgraduate Courses|
B.Tech Courses –
- B.tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B.tech – Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- B.tech – Nanotechnology
- B.tech- Automobile Engineering
- B.tech- Civil Engineering
- B.tech- Infrastructure Engineering
- B.tech- Construction planning and management
- B.tech- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.tech- Robotics and Automation
- B.tech- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.tech (Hons.) – Computer Science (Data science)
- B.tech- Computer Science and technology (artificial intelligence)
- B.tech- Computer Science and System Engineering ( internet of things)
- B.tech- Computer Technology (cloud tech and information security)
- B.tech- Computer Engineering (cloud technology and Mobile application)
- B.tech- Software Engineering
- B.tech- Information science and engineering
- B.tech- Computer Science and engineering
- B.tech – Aerospace Engineering
- B.tech- Aeronautical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (Lateral Entry):
- Aerospace engineering
- Computer science and engineering
- Computer science and engineering with a specialization in cloud technology & Mobile Application
- Computer science and engineering with a specialization in cloud technology & information security
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Information science and engineering
Master of Technology (M.tech) in aerospace engineering for working professionals:
- Aerospace structures
- Manufacturing & maintenance management.
JET 2019 Application Form Details:
The application form for the Jain University Entrance Test 2019 will be released by the university in an online/offline mode in the 1st week of November tentatively. The Application Form will be available on jainuniversity.ac.in.The M.tech admission process will begin before B.tech admission and to get admitted into the university, Candidates have to go through a Personal interview and Group discussion round after clearing the entrance exam.
- The candidates are requested to go through well with the information provided in the student’s brochure –
- The application form will be released by the university through online/offline mode.
- The Application forms will be available from the 1st week of November 2019 for B.tech and UG courses.
- The application form for PG courses will be started filling from the 3rd week of September 2019.
- It is compulsory to fill the required details in the application form
- Application form procedure that needs to be followed is as follows –
- Enter name, nationality, mobile number, email id
- Check email id for application number.
- Use those details to log in
- All details asked should be entered in Jain University online application form 2019.
- Upload the required documents
- Use the one-click payment gateway to pay the application fees.
- Keep the application form number safe for future use
- Candidates also need to upload the following documents along with the application form –
- PUC/SYJC/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from last attended school/college
- Migration certificate for non-Karnataka candidates
- Copy of mark sheet (10th standard)
- A copy of the residential permit (for foreign nationals only)
- A copy of VISA (for NRI and foreign candidates only)
- Two recent stamp size and two I’d card size photograph
- A copy of Aadhaar card/passport
- Candidates need not send the hard copy of the application form to the university office. Just keep the printout of it till the admission process.
The needs need to fill the downloaded application form as per the candidate’s records –
Documents to be attached :
- Stamp size photograph
- 10th standard marks card
- 12th standard marks card (for passport students)
JET 2019 Application Fees:
The candidates are required to pay the application fees of Rs.550 via net banking/debit card/credit card.
Candidates can also get the coupon by paying in cash at the Admission office.
An application fee of Rs.550 should be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “Jain University-engineering” payable at Bangalore.
The candidates need to speed Post/courier the completed application form to the following address :
SET – Jain University
#44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th block Bangalore – 78
M.no – 8861644441,8123855824.
JET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates those who will be satisfying all the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Jain University Entrance Test 2019 will only be considered appropriate for the admission.
For B.tech Course:
- Qualifying Examination – Candidates have to pass in PUC/ISC/CBSE or any other equivalent board exam in PCMB/PCMC/PCME.
- Minimum marks – Scoring 60% marks in the qualifying exam are mandatory for Admission.
- Relaxation – There is 5% of marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates – 12th standard appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma holders – These candidates are also eligible to apply for lateral Admission in the 3rd semester of B.tech.
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Qualifying Examination – Candidates should pass PUC/SYJC/10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized government board in any discipline.
- Minimum marks – Candidates need to score at least 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Relaxation – 5% marks relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Qualifying Examination – Candidates must complete his/her 3 years of graduation in any discipline without any backlogs.
- Minimum marks – Candidates should obtain a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- Compulsory – Candidates with a composite score of 500 in GMAT/MAT or with 70% marks in CAT/CMAT/XAT are eligible to apply.
Appearing in JET 2019 is also mandatory for those who have not the valid national level scorecard.
- Appearing Candidates – Final year graduation students can also apply.
JET 2019 Exam Pattern:
The students appearing for the Jain University Entrance Test 2019 must be aware and updated of the examination pattern for the same.JET 2019 Examination pattern includes a total number of questions, nature of questions, marking scheme, time duration, etc. It will consist of a total of 150 questions. The pattern is as under –
|Total number of questions||150|
|Number of questions (section wise)||Physics – 30|
|Chemistry – 30|
|Mathematics – 30|
|Aptitude & logical reasoning – 30|
|English – 30|
|Types of questions||Objective|
|Duration of examination||2 hours 30 minutes (150 mins)|
|The time duration of the exam section wise||Physics – 20 minutes|
|Chemistry – 20 minutes|
|Mathematics – 20 minutes|
|Aptitude & logical reasoning – 30 minutes|
|English – 30 minutes|
|Total marks||150 (1 mark for each correct answer)|
|Marking scheme||No negative marking|
- 15 am – Reporting at the examination center
- 45 am – Assembling in the respective allotted room.
- 00 am – Entrance Examination starts
- 30 pm – Entrance Examination ends.
JET 2019 Exam Dates (tentative):
Jain University Entrance Test has announced the tentative schedule of the upcoming examination to be held in 2019. All the candidates who are appearing for the examination must understand the important dates provided. So, following is the complete schedule for Candidates –
|JAIN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019||M.tech Dates||B.Tech Dates|
|Availability of JET 2019 PG and UG application form||the 3rd week of September 2018||1st week of November 2018|
|Availability of Admit cards|
|Entrance Exam date||3rd week of January 2019||4th week of April 2019|
|Results||3rd week of January 2019||4th week of April 2019|
|Counselling||4th week of March 2019||4th week of April 2019|
JET 2019 Exam Syllabus:
JET 2019 (Jain University Entrance Test) has prescribed the syllabus of 2019 Examination for all the candidates appearing in the entrance exam. Candidates must go through the JET 2019 syllabus attentively and know all the topics that needs to be covered and studied. The syllabus will be different for each course.
The syllabus for different subject and courses are as follows –
- Unit 1 – Law of motions and kinematics
- Unit 2 – Work, Energy and power
- Unit 3 – Gravitation
- Unit 4 – Mechanical properties of solids & fluids
- Unit 5 – Oscillation and waves
- Unit 6 – Electrostatics
- Unit 7 – Current electricity
- Unit 8 – Magnetic effects of current & magnetism
- Unit 9 – Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Unit 10 – Ray optics & wave optics
- Unit 1 – Structure of atom
- Unit 2 – Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Unit 3 – General principles and process of isolation of elements
- Unit 4 – Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Unit 5 – Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Unit 6 – Coordination compounds
- Unit 7 – States of the matter : gases and fluids
- Unit 8 – Chemical thermodynamics
- Unit 9 – Chemical equilibrium
- Unit 10 – Electrochemistry & redox reactions
- Unit 11 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Unit 12 – Alcohols, phenols and ether
- Unit 13 – Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Unit 14 – Hydrocarbons
- Unit 15 – Environmental Chemistry
- Unit 1 – Sets, relations and function
- Unit 2 – Trignometry and inverse trigonometric functions
- Unit 3 – Principle of mathematical Induction
- Unit 4 – Complex numbers & quadratic equations
- Unit 5 – Matrices and determinants
- Unit 6 – Permutations & combinations, Statistics & Probability
- Unit 7 – Mathematical reasoning
- Unit 8 – Binomial theorem, Sequence and series
- Unit 9 – Straight lines and conic sections
- Unit 10 – Integral calculus and application of integrals
- Unit 11 – Differential equations
- Unit 12 – Vector algebra
- Unit 13 – Three dimensional geometry
- Unit 14 – Linear Inequation and linear programming
Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
- Unit 1 – Verbal reasoning
- Unit 2 – Logical reasoning
- Unit 3 – Non-verbal reasoning
English as language (matriculation level)
- Vocabulary usage
- Comprehensive ability
- Selecting phrases
- Error detection
- General usage.
JET 2019 Preparation Tips:
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the Jain University Entrance Test 2019 examination and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently
Here are few helpful tips for the students to prepare for the Examination –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- All formulae, concepts, equations and key points should be on the students fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as the are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Always be healthy.