About Haryana Board of School Education:
The Haryana Board of School Education was established in 1969 under the Governmental Board of Education. The board conducts the examinations at the middle, secondary, and senior secondary school level every year in the state of Haryana. The official website of the board is http://www.bseh.org.in/home/.
About 12th Haryana Board:
The 12th board or SSCE (Senior Secondary Certificate Examination) is conducted by the Haryana Board for the students who have passed the 11th examination as regular students and have attendance more than 75%. Following is the list of compulsory subjects in class 12th for all streams:
- English (Core/Elective)
- Hindi (Core/Elective)
- General Awareness & Life Skills
- Co-curricular Activities (Sports and Games, and Cultural and Literary)
- Computer Education
The HBSE 12th board also allows the following list of optional subjects:
|Humanities Group||Commerce Group||Science|
In order to get the certification of qualification, a candidate shall have to pass all the mandatory subject examinations externally. Also, in order to qualify for 12th, the candidate shall have to obtain 33% marks in aggregate. Also, he/she must secure 33% marks in the internal practical examination and external examination separately. If a candidate fails in one subject, then he/she will get two chances to appear for the compartment examination and qualify the course.
HBSE 12th Board Date-Sheet:
The board will tentatively release the date-sheet of class 12th examination on the website http://www.bseh.org.in/date-sheet/ in the month of January 2019. To download the date-sheet, candidates can visit the above link. On the page, there will be a link “Download Date-sheet for Class XII”. After clicking on the link, the candidates will be able to download the date-sheet of the complete examination process in pdf format.
HBSE 12th Board Time-Table:
As per the previous years’ trend, the main examination will start in the second week of March 2019. There will be a gap of two or three days between each exam. The examination will end by the end of the month. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website for latest updates.
HBSE 12th Admit Card:
To download the admit card of the 12th board examination, candidates can visit the website http://www.bseh.org.in. To download the admit card, follow the below steps:
- First, visit the official website of HBSE 12th board and the link for the website is given above.
- After opening the link, there will be a “Download the admit card of Class XII examination”.
- On clicking the above link, candidates can download their admit card in pdf format.
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of examination for all subjects
- Centre of the examination
- Examination timing, and
- Instructions to be taken at the time of examination.
Important Tips to Follow:
- Candidates should make a timetable and prepare accordingly.
- Candidates should solve previous years’ question papers regularly.
- Candidates should make short notes and tricks which will help them during the last day of examination.