About Haryana Board of School Education:
The Haryana Board of School Education was established in 1969 under the Governmental Board of Education. The board conducts the examinations at the middle, secondary, and senior secondary school level every year in the state of Haryana. The official website of the board is http://www.bseh.org.in/home/.
About HBSE 10th Board:
The Haryana board organizes and conducts SSE (Secondary School Examination) or Matriculation or 10th Class Examination. All the regular students who have qualified the 9th class examination conducted by the Haryana Board as a regular student and who have completed their attendance (more than 75%) are eligible to appear for 10th class board examination.
The HBSE class 10th board examination is divided into two examinations:
- Main/Theoretical Examination, and
- Internal Assessment.
Below is the list of subjects available in 10th Board:
- Social Science
- One optional subject from the below list:
- Third Language (any one out of Sanskrit/Punjabi/Urdu)
- Home Science
- Animal Husbandry
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
The Subject of Internal Assessment in Class 10th:
- General Awareness & Life Skills
- Co-curriculum Activities
- Sports and Games
- Cultural/Literary/Scientific Activities/NCC/Scouts and Guides
In order to get the certification of qualification, a candidate shall have to pass all the mandatory subject examinations externally. In order to qualify for that, the candidate shall have to obtain 33% marks in aggregate. Also, he/she must secure 33% marks in the internal examination and external examination separately. If a candidate fails in one subject, then he/she will get a chance to appear for the compartment examination.
HBSE 10th Board Date-Sheet:
The board will tentatively release the date-sheet of class 10th examination on the website http://www.bseh.org.in/date-sheet/ in the month of January 2019. To download the date-sheet, candidates can visit the above link. On the page, there will be a link “Download Date-sheet for Class X”. After clicking on the link, the candidates will be able to download the date-sheet of the complete examination process in pdf format.
HBSE 10th Board Time-Table:
As per the previous years’ trend, the main examination will start in the second week of March 2019. There will be a gap of two or three days between each exam. The examination will end by the end of the month. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website for latest updates.
HBSE 10th Admit Card:
To download the admit card of the 10th board examination, candidates can visit the website http://www.bseh.org.in. To download the admit card, follow the below steps:
- First, visit the official website of HBSE 10th board and the link for the website is given above.
- After opening the link, there will be a “Download the admit card of Class X examination”.
- On clicking the above link, candidates can download their admit card in pdf format.
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of examination for all subjects
- Centre of the examination
- Examination timing, and
- Instructions to be taken at the time of examination.
Important Tips to Follow:
- Candidates should make a timetable and prepare accordingly.
- Candidates should solve previous years’ question papers regularly.
- Candidates should make short notes and tricks which will help them during the last day of examination.