GLA University Entrance Test is held by GLA University across 60 centers in India. It is conducted in the second week of May every year. Interested candidates can apply for the course of their choice by last week of March 2019. The test is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate level programs, such as B. Tech, BBA, BA LLB, BA, B. Sc, MBA, MCA. Candidates before applying for this entrance test must check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
GLAET 2019 Registration and Application Form:
Online registration process:-
- Visit the official site of GLA University
- Fill the application form carefully, after reading the instruction on the web page.
- Students have to pay the application fee of Rs 700 for all the courses.
- Online payment can be done through net banking, credit or debit card.
- Offline payment can be done through demand draft or cash.
- After the successful registration, students will receive a unique registration id and password on the registered email id.
- This id and password should be duly noted down as it is required in the further examination process.
Offline Registration Process:-
- Candidates can download the registration form from the official website.
- They have to fill the application form and send it in an envelope along with the mark sheet photocopies and a demand draft of Rs 700.
- Applicants have to mention their name and unique id at the back of the demand draft.
- Students have to mention “Offline GLAET- 19 Registration for ‘name of the course’ they are applying for at the back of the envelope.
- Students have to send this envelope by post or by hand to the following address: –
Admission Coordinator, GLA University
17 Km Stone, NH-2, Mathura – Delhi Road
P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura- 281 406, UP
GLAET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have passed their 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- The candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as their subjects.
- The general category candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% in PCM and reserved category candidates should have 55%.
- Candidates should have cleared the GLA entrance examination.
- Diploma candidates should have completed their three-year diploma course.
- The candidates who have cleared JEE Mains/ JEE Advanced are also eligible for admission.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
GLAET 2019 Exam Pattern:
Number of Questions
Total number of Questions
(Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Probability, Trigonometry, Calculus, Differential Equations, Vector, Statistics, Dynamics and Statistics)
(Antonym, Synonyms, Spellings, Common Errors, One Word Substitutions, Sentence Completion, Preposition, and Articles)
- The paper will be of total 90 marks.
- The paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions type.
- The paper contains 45 questions of maths, 15 questions of English, 20 questions of Physics and 10 questions of Chemistry.
GLAET 2019 Important Dates:
|Application form available from||1st week of June 2019|
|Deadline to fill the application form||Middle week of June 2019|
|Admit Card availability||3rd week of June 2019|
|Exam commencement||Last week of June 2019|
|Results publication||1st week of July 2019|
|Counseling starts from||2nd week of July 2019|
GLAET 2019 Admit Card:
To download the GLAET admit card 2019, students have to successfully fill and submit the application form before the last date. Once their payment is accepted, the ‘Book now’ button is activated to book their exam centers, GLAET exam date and time. Students can print they admit cards after booking their slots. Carrying the admit card of GLAET along with one valid photo identity is important to the examination center, otherwise, candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
GLAET Rules and Regulations:
- Students have to take their admit cards positively to the examination hall
- Students should reach the examination center at least an hour before the examination starts.
- Students should not carry any electronic materials such as mobile phones, programmable watches, and smartwatches, PDA, calculators, earphones etc.
- Students should not carry any material that is related to the exam, including no writing anything on hands.
- Students can carry only their stationery, including a blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the OMR sheet.
- Students are also required to carry any of their photo identity cards issued by the government of India.
Candidates who will be appearing for GLAET 2019 can check their result online in the last week of May 2019. Students can follow the given below steps to view their GLAET result 2019:
- Visit the official website of GLA University
- On the website menu bar, click on the GLAET result tab
- Enter the registration number and click on the show result button
- GLAET result will be displayed on the screen.
- Students can download and take a printout of the result for the future
The GLAET cut off is the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain to get admission in the course of their choice. On the basis of the scores, candidates will get admission in a particular course. According to the cut off marks, eligible students can appear for the next rounds of the selection process. The cut off marks are decided by the authority on the following factors:
- Total candidates appeared in the exam
- Availability of seats
- The difficulty level of the entrance test
- Number of vacancies for the exam
GLAET Counselling Process:
After the announcement of the result, qualified students will be called for counseling. Students whose names are mentioned on the merit list will be called for counseling. The GLAET counseling will start in the third week of June. The GLAET counseling 2019 will be conducted by the university and students should attend the counseling in person. At the time of counseling, candidates must carry the following documents for verification:
- Class 10th Certificate
- GLEAT Online Entrance Test Result
- GLEAT Online Entrance Test Admit Card
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Qualifying Exam Original mark sheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Medical certificate
- Undertaking by Candidate and parents
- Counselling Letter
- Fee Payment receipt
GLAET Preparation Tips:
- Plan your study time and devote equal time to each subject. The syllabus of each subject should be at your fingertips as this will give you an idea about the important topics you need to focus.
- Get the basics right. If you have any doubt, don’t leave it for later, ask your senior or teachers and clear your doubt.
- Try to give extra attention to the topics that carry a maximum number of questions in the exam.
- Practice question papers and sample papers of GLAET to prepare well for your exam. Solving them will enable you to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Make notes and highlight the important points and formulae as it will be helpful during your revision time.