VMOU Admission 2019 is a university level admission procedure which is conducted in January and July by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota. The admissions will be offered in UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate and other programmes in the field of management, computer applications, arts, science, etc. The admission to the MBA and B.Ed programme will be only provided to the candidates through the VMOU entrance exam. The candidates can get admission in various colleges in a different location in Rajasthan.
VMOU Application Form and Registration Details:
- VMOU Application form 2019will be provided through offline and online mode.
- The offline application form along with enclosures will be sent and submit in person to the candidate’s Regional Centre.
- The candidates can start filling their application form from the month of May 2019 for July session and from the month of October 2018 for January 2019 session.
- After filling all the personal and academic details, candidates will receive the registration number on their registered mobile number.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the specified format and take the printout of the completely filled application form at last.
- VMOU application fee will be Rs. 100/-. For MBA application form it will be Rs. 1000/-.
- The applications fee can be submitted through E-Mitra/Online Banking/Challan only.
- The application fee will not be refunded in any case.
VMOU Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates of India and Foreign Nationals can apply.
There are no age criteria to apply for the VMOU admission.
The VMOU offers many distance courses in the different field, so, the eligibility for each course is different. However, the candidate should satisfy the basic eligibilities for admission.
For admission in UG, the candidate should pass or appear in 12th examination from any open university. For admission in PG courses, the candidate should have obtained Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any open university.
Note: The candidates of Rajasthan those belong to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Widow/Divorcee female candidates will be provided the 5% of relaxation in UG/PG eligibilities.
VMOU Important Dates:
|The release of VMOU Admission Application Notice||June 2018|
|Started VMOU Admission Application||June-July 2018|
|VMOU Admission Apply Online Last Date||July 2018|
|The release of VMOU Admit Card||March 2019|
|VMOU Kota Results Declaration||April – May 2019|
VMOU Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen paper).
- The language of Exam: The paper will be printed in English and Hindi language (except language questions).
- Duration of Exam: The complete question paper will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 450 marks.
- Marking Scheme:3 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be a deduction of 1 mark for each incorrect response.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Language Proficiency (Hindi)||30|
|Language Proficiency (English)||30|
VMOU Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus for the entrance exam of MBA and B.Ed will be prepared from the topics given on the exam pattern section. There will no such particular syllabus will be provided by the university for these exams.
VMOU Admit Card:
The candidates those will have successfully submitted their application form on time, will able to download their admit card. The university will release the VMOU admit card 2019 through online mode only.
The admit card will be downloaded prior to the one month of the examination. It can be downloaded by entering the roll number or Name and Date of Birth.
The admit card is a very important document to carry on the day of the exam. So, candidates must keep the downloaded admit card until the exam day. Candidate should bring the one photo Id proof along with admitting card to enter in the examination hall.
The university will release the VMOU result 2019 within 15 days of the examination. The candidates those will appear in the examination can only view their obtained marks. The answer key will also be released by the university after the successful conducting of the exam.
On the basis of result analysis, the university will prepare the merit list for the candidates. As per the rank in the merit list, the candidates will be called for the counseling. Candidates are also advised to keep their result sheet till the admission process will over.
The VMOU counseling for MBA and B.Ed entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode. For other courses, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained by them in their qualifying exam.
Candidates need to present on the counseling venue on given date and time by the university. Candidates should bring the original documents along with them at the counseling venue.
The university will release the category-wise roll number of successful candidates those appeared in the examination of MBA and B.Ed separately. The final admission will be offered after verification of the candidate’s all original documents.
VMOU Rules and Regulations:
- Students have to take their admit cards positively to the examination hall
- Students should reach the examination center at least an hour before the examination starts.
- Students should not carry any electronic materials such as mobile phones, programmable watches, and smartwatches, PDA, calculators, earphones etc.
- Students should not carry any material that is related to the exam, including no writing anything on hands.
- Students can carry only their stationery, including a blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the OMR sheet.
- Students are also required to carry any of their photo identity cards issued by the government of India.
VMOU Preparation Tips:
- Practice a lot, practice and hard work are the keys to success.
- Maintain a good speed.
- Read all the questions carefully, especially in the logical reasoning section. Attempt the easy ones first, and leave the difficult one for the last.
- Give the paper with a calm and cool mind.
- Keep a note of the important topics and do the sample papers religiously
- Have adequate food before you come to the examination hall.
- Lastly, do your best.