VEE 2019 is a Vels Entrance Exam which is commonly known as VEE. VELS University every year conducts the examination for the candidates who are willing to take admission in Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, and other related programs. Vels University is the NAAC Accredited and VISTAS recently completed 25 years.
The VEE Entrance Exam Application form of the session 2018-2019 is expected to be released on the 05 February 2019. The Examination is held for providing the admission in professional courses in the VELS University. Candidates are required to fill the application form of VEE 2019 successfully so that they can appear in the examination. Further, only the candidates who will qualify the exam can obtain the admission.
The information regarding the VEE 2019 related to the application, results, counseling, etc. Read carefully about the about the VEE 2019 Application form, Syllabus, Eligibility, and Schedule in the below article.
VEE 2019 Application Form Details:
VEE Exam will be conducted by the VELS University, Chennai. Candidates are required to fill the application form of VEE in both online and offline mode. Candidates, therefore, have to submit the VEE Application Form before the due date. For the offline application, form candidates are required to download it from the official website of the VELS University and are required to submit the application form via post to the given address on the website. Candidates are required to fill the Application form for the entrance exam no direct admission will be granted to any of the students applying for the Admission.
How to fill VEE Application Form Online?
Candidates those who are applying for the VEE application form online need to follow the following steps:
- University will issue the VEE Application Form on the official website
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form through online mode
- Candidates are required to download the online application form.
- After filling the application form candidates are required to attest the Demand Draft and send to the below address.
- Demand Draft should be of Rs 600.
- Candidates can send the form to the below address.
Vels University, Velan Nagar, P.V.Vaithiyalingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai 600117, Tamil Nadu
VEE Application Fee:
Candidates appearing in the VEE Examination have to pay the application fee, which can be paid through online mode
- The Application Fee is Rs 900 for the candidates (including reserved category candidates).
- The application fee submitted won’t be refunded back to the candidates.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online or offline mode
- If candidates are paying via Demand Draft then it should be in favor of “Register, Vels University” payable at “Chennai”
VEE Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to appear in the examination, are required to look after the eligibility criteria on the basis of Nationality, Age, and Educational Qualification. Candidates must meet the VEE Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the examination. Candidates who are not able to fulfill the eligibility criteria won’t be allowed for the application process.
Below is the VEE Eligibility Criteria, candidates can further check it
Nationality: Candidates should be a Resident of India
Age Criteria: Candidates willing to appear in the examination must be at least 17years old and candidates up to the age of 25 can apply for the VEE 2019 Entrance Examination.
Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or the equivalent examination from the recognized board. Candidates qualified the examination must be passed with the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and must have scored at least 50% of the aggregate marks in the following examination.
(Note: Candidates appearing are also applicable for the VEE 2019)
Candidates must have qualified the B.E/B.Tech from the recognized University.
B.Pharma and Pharma.D Course
Candidates willing to appear in the examination must have passed the 10+2 from any recognized board. Applicants applying must have qualified the 10+2 examination with the subjects like Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics or Biology/Botany and Zoology.
Candidates must clear the Bachelor Degree under 10+2+3 from a recognized board. Candidates must have scored at least 50% of the aggregate marks in the examination.
Candidates must have the Bachelor Degree with Mathematics or at the Intermediate level.
VEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Online Application Form VEE 2019||5 February 2019|
|Last Submission Date||30 April 2019|
|Admit Card Released Date||May 2019|
|Date of Exam||13 May 2019|
|Result Declaration VEE 2019||1 June 2019|
VEE Exam Date:
VEE 2019 Entrance Examination will be conducted by the University in the month of May 2019. Applicants who have successfully submitted the application form will be allowed to sit the examination. Candidates have to complete paper within 1 hour 30 minutes. The question will be Multiple Choice Questions asked in the VEE 2019 entrance exam
The Exam Pattern is given below:
Duration: Examination will be of 1 hour 30 minutes
Question Type: Multiple Choice Question will be asked in the VEE Examination
Marking: 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates for the correct answers.
VEE Exam Centres:
- VEE 2019 will be conducted in 24 cities across the country.
- Candidates are allowed to choose 3 centers according to their preference.
- Exam Centres will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the choices they filled.
- Once the exam center is allotted it won’t be changed.
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
VEE Admit Card:
VEE Admit Card will be available from the first week of May. All the candidates appearing in the examination will have brought the VEE Admit Card, it is mandatory for all the candidates. The Admit Card will contain many of the important information like Exam Center, Exam Time, Registration Number, Name of the Candidates, etc. Candidates can download the VEE 2019 Admit Card from the official website of Vels University
How to Download the Admit Card?
- Go to the official website
- Click on VEE Admit Card
- Admit Card will appear, check all your details.
- Download the Admit Card
- Take a print out
Candidates preparing for the VEE Examination will have to refer the VEE Syllabus and accordingly they can prepare for the examination The syllabus will be prescribed by the authority of the VELS.
The VEE Syllabus 2019 varies according to the courses. The topics given below are important from the examination point of view. The various important topics are covered under the VEE Syllabus 2019
Syllabus of M.Pharma
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Syllabus of B.Tech
Syllabus of MCA
- General English
- Computer Fundamental
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Mathematical and Reasoning Skill
Syllabus of B.Pharma and Pharma.D
VEE Preparation Tips:
- Candidates can make a particular Time Table
- Manage your Time Table according to the Syllabus
- Prepare relevant information and notes
- Solve the Previous Year Question Papers
- Planning and Hard Work is important for Exam.
- Choose the proper study material and the reference book.
- Keep Motivating yourself for the Examination
- Take Good care of Your health.
How to Check VEE Result?
VEE Results will be published on the official website, candidates can check the results in the month of May after the examination. The results will be available online only and will be only in the PDF format. Candidates are required to download the result and print the VEE result from the official website for future references. All the candidates who have cleared the exam will be further called for the counseling process.
Steps to Check VEE Result
- Go to the official website
- Click on Check Results
- Scorecard will Appear
- Take a Print for the future reference
VEE Cut off List
VEE Cut off is the minimum score that candidates should score for clearing the examination and getting and admission to the VELS University. According to the Previous Year VEE 2019 Cut off the following points are determined on the basis of which VEE cut off the list will be prepared
- On the basis of candidates performance
- Availability of the seats
- Total number of the test takers
- The difficulty level of the Paper
- Reservation Policy
Applicants will not be eligible for the VEE Admission Process if the candidate doesn’t meet the cut off list. The cutoff list will be released by the University and the scorecard will contain the ranks of the candidates, according to the ranks candidates will be allotted the seats. On the basis of Cut off list, the board will prepare the Merit List.
Candidates can further find detailed information after the declaration of results. The Merit List will be made on the basis of marks scored. The Merit List will contain the Candidates Roll Number, Scores, Name. Based on the marks scored candidates will be allotted the seats. Candidates once qualified the exam will be further called for the counseling procedure.
Reference Book for the VEE Examination:
- Very Advanced Level
- NCERT 12th
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma (Vol-1)
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma (Vol-2)
- NCERT 12th
- Numerical Chemistry By P.Bahadur
- Arihant Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry for Competition
- NCERT 12th
- Das Gupta Objective
- NCERT Exemplar
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning by S.Chand
- Manorama Yearbook 2019