The UUEE or the Uttaranchal University Entrance Examination is a university level entrance test held by the Uttaranchal University, as the name suggests. Students willing to seek admission to undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses in management, law, and engineering can apply to this examination. Students belonging to the North Eastern states can apply to any subject but students belonging to other states are only eligible to apply to the B.Tech programme, that too only on the basis of their JEE Main score and rank.
How to fill UUEE 2019 Application Form?
Candidates willing to appear for the UUEE examination must fill-up the application form through the official website – https://uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in/apply/
The candidate will have to register himself/herself first, by entering the following details –
Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Id, Password and Confirmation of the entered Password. After entering all this information, the candidate will receive an activation link in the registered email id. By clicking on it, the candidate will be redirected to the online registration page. Here, the candidate will have to log in using email id and password and continue with the form fill-up according to the instructions provided.
After successful form fill-up, the candidate will have to make the application form payment, which can be done through the online secure payment gateway, demand draft, NEFT, RTGS as well as directly depositing the amount in Dena Bank.
The application fee is Rs. 1200. After successful payment, a payment confirmation receipt will be generated which the candidate must download and keep for future reference. Candidate must also take a printout of the completed application form for future references.
After this, the application process is considered complete.
UUEE Rules and Regulations:
Candidates willing to appear for the UUEE 2019 examination must keep in mind certain rules and regulations, as are given below –
- There are two separate lists made – names of candidates who have been placed in the merit list based on the rank they have secured in the examination and another list consisting of the names of students who have qualified in the entrance test.
- The following documents are to be carried by the candidate during counseling – 10th standard mark sheet as well as certificates, 12th standard mark sheet, JEE Main 2019 scorecard (original), Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate (if applicable) and Medical Certificate (from a registered Medical Officer).
- Counseling will be conducted at the University campus and candidate will be given provisional admission only after the verification of documents (original as good Xerox).
UUEE Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for candidates willing to appear in the UUEE examination, course wise, are as follows –
- B.Tech (Agriculture/Horticulture/ Food Tech/ Forestry/Biotechnology) or B.Sc (Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics)
Candidate must have passed their 12th board examinations from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. General and OBC candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 50% and SC/ST candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 45%
Applicant must have completed graduation from a reputed university with a minimum score of 50%. Along with this, the candidate must possess valid scores of either CAT, XAT, CMAT or MAT exams.
UUEE 2019 Exam Dates:
Candidates willing to appear for the UUEE examination must keep in mind the following dates –
(P.S. – The dates and time frame given below are tentative and subject to change.)
- The online registration process will start from the 3rd week of November 2018.
- The online registration process will close in the last week of March 2019.
- Admit card will be available for download in the last week of April 2019.
- UUEE examination will be conducted in the second week of May 2019.
- Declaration of the result will be in the last week of May 2019.
- Commencement of counseling will be in the 2nd week of June 2019.
UUEE Exam Pattern:
The common exam pattern of the UUEE examination are
- The exam will be for 2 hours.
- Questions will all be MCQ in nature.
- There will be a total of 100 questions asked.
- There is no provision for negative marking and for every correct answer +1 will be given.
Question paper format, course wise will be as is given
- B.Tech (Agriculture/Horticulture/ Food Tech/ Forestry/Biotechnology) or B.Sc (Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics) – Physics – 30 questions, Chemistry – 30 questions, English – 10 questions, Mathematics/Biology – 30 questions.
- BBA, MBA, B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.) and Economics – Verbal Ability – 25 questions, General Awareness – 25 questions, Reasoning – 25 questions, Quantitative Ability – 25 questions.
- B.Sc (IT), B.Pharm, D.Pharm – Verbal Ability – 35 questions, Computer Fundamental – 20 questions, Reasoning – 35 questions, Basic Numerical Ability – 10 questions.
UUEE Exam Center:
The UUEE examination will be held in the following cities
UUEE Admit Card:
Candidates will have to download the admit card online only. The admit card will contain information about the examination center of the candidate along with time and venue. Candidates will have to carry the admit card along with a photo id proof to the exam hall. Candidates will have to keep the admit card till counseling session is done.
Different courses will have different syllabuses to be prepared. For Bachelor’s programme, the candidate will have to study subject topics of the last qualifying examination as well as topics as are specified in the entrance test. For Master’s course, topics will be as is specified for the examination.
UUEE Preparation Tips:
For candidates willing to appear for the UUEE examination, the following preparation tips are necessary
- Try preparing from and following good guidebooks and NCERT books.
- Study each topic individually and invest enough time in all the subjects so that none of the topics are left behind.
- Time yourself so that you know where you stand with regards to completing the paper with or without time in hand.
- Practice mock tests. Mock tests are a way of analyzing the situation after you’ve prepared yourself. Solving mock tests will help you get used to the exam pattern and the types of questions you can expect in the examination.
- Eat healthily and stay hydrated. It is very easy to fall victim to panic and fear. In order to avoid that, try staying stress-free and tension free.
- Remember to read the rules and regulations of the exam clearly so that you don’t miss anything important.
- Take enough rest and sleep, as they are essential in keeping a healthy and fresh mind.
Important Books for UUEE Preparation:
There are no specific books to prepare for the UUEE examination. However, for the B.Tech programme, candidates can prepare from subject topics as having been studied in the last qualifying examination. For the Master’s programme, a candidate can prepare from books which are for similar examinations such as GATE, CAT, XAT and the like.
How to Check UUEE Result?
Candidates willing to check their UUEE examination results can do so through the official website. The candidate will have to enter his/her roll number and name in order to get access to their results. Candidate can check the marks obtained and according to the marks obtained, he/she will be called for counseling.
UUEE Previous Year Cut-Off:
The cut-off for the UUEE examination is not usually released unless and until the examination is conducted. The cut-off is prepared according to the number of candidates who have taken the test, scores in the entrance test, the difficulty level of the written test.