Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP i.e., Joint Entrance Examination, Polytechnic) is a state level examination conducted by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) for admissions in polytechnic courses. The examination tests the candidates for their skills in the respective field, they want to pursue the polytechnic in. The detailed syllabus and examination pattern are mentioned in the later section of this article.
This article will provide you with all the relevant details regarding Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019, including:
- How to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form?
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Rules & Regulations.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Dates.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Center.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Admit Card.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Syllabus.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Preparation Tips.
- Important Books for Uttarakhand Polytechnic
- How to Check Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result?
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Previous Year Cutoff.
How to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form?
To register for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019, follow the procedure mentioned below:
STEP 1 – Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Polytechnic for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 registration.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.ubter.in.
STEP 2 – Registration: The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only.
- The candidates need to register before filling the application form. After successfully registering, the candidates are assigned a registration Id and a password that is to be kept safe for future reference and for filling the application form.
- The application form can be submitted online or in person.
- After registering successfully, candidates must take the printout of the registration form, for future reference.
STEP 3 – Fill the application form only after reading the eligibility criteria and the instructions carefully.
After filling the form successfully, candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference (counseling and verification).
STEP 4 – Upload required images and documents: Upload the specified scanned images and documents.
STEP 5 – Submission and payment of application form: Candidates can deposit the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card.
|Category||Registration Fee (in rupees)|
|General and OBC category||800/-|
|SC & ST category||500/-|
Rules and regulations
The norms that are to be followed while applying for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 are:
- The first stage involves qualifying Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019.
- After the candidate has qualified the written examination, the candidate is offered admission by the UBTER.
- The candidate has to go through various rounds of online counseling before the admission.
- Cutoffs of colleges are released based on the ranks, candidates can follow up with the cutoffs and apply for counseling, accordingly.
- When called for counseling, candidates are required to carry their admit card, rank card, 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, 12th pass certificate and mark sheet, a demand draft of the amount mentioned (if any).
- The candidates who are allotted seats through the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) at the final round of counseling will have to report to the admission centers for verification of the credentials and payment of fees on the dates mentioned on the website.
- The candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Category certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- JEEP 2019 admit card & rank card.
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
|Ex-servicemen / disabled person / Dependent of dead soldiers (MP)||05%|
- Qualification: Applicants must have cleared the 10th/10+2 from recognized university/Board.
- Percentage Criteria: Applicants are required to secure at least 35% marks to qualify the exam.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology: The candidates should have passed their class 10th exam with Mathematics and Science and a minimum aggregate of 35% marks.
- Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering: A pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or with vocation stream or 2-year ITI is required.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: The applicants must pass the class 12th or intermediate exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics subjects.
- Textile Design/ Garment Technology/ Fashion Design: It is required that the applicants should pass in their class 10th or equivalent exam with a minimum 35% marks. Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications: The aspiring candidates must hold a graduation degree.
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology: A pass in class 12th or equivalent exam with English as a mandatory subject and minimum aggregate marks of 35% is necessary.
- Modern Office of Management Secretarial Practice: The aspirants must pass their class 12th or intermediate exam with English and Hindi subjects at either class 10th or 12th.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
|Commencement of online application||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date of application||Last week of March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of examination||1st week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 is conducted for 12 papers.
- The Mode of examination: offline.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Marking scheme: 5 marks are awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- Duration: 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- Programme-wise examination pattern:
Engineering Examination Pattern:
|Science (Chemistry and Physics)||50%|
Lateral Entry Examination Pattern:
|General Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, etc)||15%|
The examination of Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 is conducted across the following cities:
- New Tehri
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can log on to the official website of the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 and avail they admit cards for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 by providing their registration ID and password assigned earlier while registering for the application form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 is:
Syllabus for Diploma in Engineering/Technology (Group E):
The syllabus consists of different topics in Mathematics and Science (Physics and Chemistry). The topics will be asked from the subjects of 10th standard. Some major topics are the general calculation of roots, cube roots, square roots, etc., distance, speed, Newton’s law, all states of matter, catalysis, an aromatic compound, etc.
Syllabus for Diploma in Pharmacy (Group P):
This section will contain topics from different subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. Candidates shall have options to choose anyone from Biology and Mathematics subjects.
Syllabus for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Group H):
The question paper consists of four sections and questions will be asked from reasoning & logical discussion, numerical ability, scientific aptitude, English language, and general knowledge.
Syllabus for Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (Group M):
This question paper will consist of various topics from English & Hindi comprehension, reasoning & intelligence, numerical ability, and general awareness.
Syllabus for PG Diploma in Computer Application (Group G):
The question paper consists of five sections such as English Comprehension, numerical ability, reasoning, general intelligence, and general awareness.
Syllabus for Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing (Group T):
The syllabus will be of the level of 10th standard. The question paper will be divided into three sections such as English & Hindi Comprehension, reasoning & intelligence and general awareness.
Syllabus for Diploma in Engineering – LE (Group A):
The syllabus will consist of various topics such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and General Engineering. The general engineering section will have topics like mechanical, electronics, etc.
Books to refer for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019
|Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam Guide (Hindi)||Vidya Editorial Board|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnics Entrance Exam JEEP 2019 for Diploma in Engineering||Arihant|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnics Pravesh Pariksha JEEP 2019 Bio Varg (Hindi)||Arihant|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnics Pravesh Pariksha JEEP 2019 Solved Papers (Hindi)||Arihant|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnic Combined Entrance Examination (English, Paperback, Jain)||Upkar|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnics Pravesh Pariksha JEEP 2019 Diploma in Engineering Technology (Hindi)||Arihant|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnic Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha (Hindi)||Upkar|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnics Pravesh Pariksha JEEP 2019 Ganit Varg (Hindi)||Arihant|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnics Entrance Exam JEEP 2019 for Diploma in Engineering / Technology | Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics||Arihant|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnics Pravesh Pariksha JEEP 2019 (Solved Papers 1996-2016) (Hindi)||Arihant|
|Solved Papers (1996-2015) Uttarakhand Polytechnics Pravesh Pariksha JEEP 2019 (Hindi)||Arihant|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnics Pravesh Pariksha JEEP 2019 (Hindi)||Arihant|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnics Pharmacy (Bio)||Arihant|
How to check Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 result?
The candidates can log on to the official website of the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 and by providing their registration ID and password assigned to them while registering, they can check their score and tally it with the proposed cutoff to see whether they are qualified or not.
Previous year Cutoff
The UBTER JEEP Cutoff 2019 will be released by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education on the date that will be declared on the website later. The cutoff is the minimum score that the candidate must score in Joint Entrance Exam, Polytechnic. With the help of UBTER JEEP Cutoff Marks 2019, all the candidates can get a clear idea of whether they are qualified for further rounds or not. The UBTER JEEP Cut Off Marks will be based on Number of applicants, Total Number of seats available, Difficulty Level of Entrance Exam, and Previous year cutoff marks.
STEP 1 – Note down your goals.
STEP 2 – Divide your goals into smaller tasks.
STEP 3 – Assign a deadline to every task.
STEP 4 – Make a plan to execute the tasks.
STEP 5 – Start the execution of the plan.
Always keep track of your progress.
A few things that will help you in getting better score are:
- Take regular mock tests – it will help you finish the exam within the provided time.
- Practice as many questions as you can.
- Start early preparation.
- Focus on your weak as well as strong points, equally.
- All the best for the examination, prepare well.