Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test is a state level entrance examination conducted for providing admission in medical, dental, homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani courses by the government & private colleges/ institutions of the Uttar Pradesh state. This entrance exam is organized by Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University, Kanpur. UPCPMT exam has been replaced by NEET exam since 2018. Counseling will be organized by the Directorate Medical Education & Training, UP on the basis of NEET UG score.
This entrance examination is organized to produce valid candidates to get admitted for MBBS course, BDS, BHMS, BUMS, and BAMS. UPCPMT exams are conducted annually for finding the suitable talents to fill 1372 Seats in 12 Medical and 51 BDs colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
UPCPMT Application Form Filling Procedure:
In order to appear in the UPCMT 2019 examination, first needed proviso is to fill the application form. One can avail the form via online facility. From the fixed date, any of the aspirants can begin to get the form. Verify that all the details are filled correctly. A minor mistake while filling the form can lead to rejection, so be attentive while filling the details asked for.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form by following the instructions mentioned in the information brochure.
- The UPCPMT 2019 application form will be made available on online mode only.
- Candidates can fill UPCPMT 2019 application form through official portal.
- No Application form will not be provided by post or in person to any candidates individually.
- From the second week of March 2019 application of UPCPMT 2019 will be made available.
- All candidates have to fill application before the third week of April 2019.
- After filling application, candidates have to upload their scanned images of photograph, signature and right-hand thumb impression.
- Candidates must keep the hard copy of the filled-in application form for further use.
Application fee details:
- Application fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee for General/OBC is 1400/-and for reserved categories (SC/ST), the fee is Rs. 750/-.
- The fee can be paid through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/e-Challan in any State Bank of India.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
UPCPMT Eligibility Criteria:
All candidates should check UPCPMT 2019 exam eligibility criteria. Candidates who fulfill all criteria can apply.UPCPMT 2019 eligibility criteria contain details such as Domicile Requirement, Age Criteria, Qualifying Exam and Minimum Marks etc.
- A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the 10th and 12th examination from UP state.
- The candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates those qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent exam from recognized board are eligible.
- Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics Chemistry Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
- Candidate must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
UPCPMT 2019 Exam Dates:
Candidates should know all events of the exam such as Starting of online registration, Last date to submit, Admit card start available from and Exam date etc.
Below mentioned is the UPCPMT 2019 exam dates (Tentative):
Starting of online registration -> 2nd week of March 2019
Last date of submission -> 3rd week of April 2019
Admit card start availability -> 2nd week of May 2019
UPCPMT Examination date -> 3rd week of May 2019
Result declaration -> 1st week of June 2019
Counselling Begins -> 4th week of June 2019
UPCPMT Exam Pattern:
|Total number of questions||200|
|Type of questions||Objective type – MCQs|
|Examination duration||Paper 1 – 3 hours|
|Paper 2 – 3 hours|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer – + 1 mark|
|Wrong answer – no negative marking|
|Examination language||English and Hindi|
Segregation of marks and questions according to subjects –
UPCPMT Exam Centres:
Candidates can select their UPCPMT exam center at the time of filling the form.
Exam centers of UPCPMT:
UPCPMT Admit Card:
UPCPMT 2019 admit cards will be declared on the official website by the authority. On the 2nd week of May 2019, the authority will issue admit cards.
- Candidates can download the admit cards through online mode.
- Those candidates can only download their admit cards who have successfully submitted their application form.
- UPCPMT 2019 admit cards contain exam related details like exam date, center, and venue.
- Without valid admit cards candidates cannot give UPCPMT exam.
UPMPCT Exam Syllabus:
The UPMPCT comprises of four subjects namely – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
Syllabus for Physics –
- Electron Physics
- Nuclear physics
- Atomic physics
- General properties of matter heat and light
- Measurement and mechanics
- Wave motion
Syllabus for Chemistry –
- Alkyl halides
- Study of alkali and alkaline metals
- Aromatic compounds
- Law of gases
- Study of chemical equilibrium
- Preparation of colloidal solutions
- Transition elements
Syllabus for Botany –
- Fungi and bacteria
- A systematic study of algae
- Plant kingdom
- Study of photosynthesis
- Growth and movements
- Respiratory system
- Cell differentiation
- Human evolution
Syllabus for Zoology –
- Animal Tissues
- Origin of life
- Organic evolution
- Animal physiology
UPCPMT Preparation Tips:
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2019 and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently. As the syllabus will be completely based on the XI and XII standard, it will be a little relief for the appearing students.
Here are some tips that would be helpful for the students to score better –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Every equation and key points should be on the student’s fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as they are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Last and most important revise what you study.
- Always be healthy.
- Ignore, adding new topics at the end of preparations this will confuse you in the study.
Important Books for UPMPCT Preparation:
- CPMT 33 Years’ Chapterwise Physics Solved Papers by Arihant Experts
- UP CPMT 32 Year’s Chapterwise Chemistry Solved Papers by Arihant Experts
- UP CPMT 32 Year’s Chapterwise Biology Solved Papers by Arihant Experts
- UP CPMT 14 Years’ Solved Papers (H) by Arihant Experts
- 15 Years’ Solved Papers 2001-2017 UP-CPMT (Uttar Pradesh Sanyukt Pre-Medical Pravesh Pariksha) by Arihant Experts
- NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2 (Class 11th or 12th)
- ABC Chemistry
- Arihant Organic Chemistry
- Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal
- Concepts of Physics (Volume – 1)
- Pradeep’s Biology
- AC Dutta for Botany (Oxford Publication)
- MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT (Subscription)
How to check UPMPCT results?
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University expected during the first week of June 2019. Candidates should fill the required details for getting their results of UPCPMT 2019 entrance exam. Qualified candidates are declared only by the results and they are only eligible for attending the further round of counseling.
Candidates appearing for counseling have to select courses and institution in which they want to get admission.
- The seat will be allotted to eligible candidates category-wise on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam.
- All candidates have to carry your all original certificates at the time of counseling.
UPMPCT Previous years cut off marks:
UPMPCT 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 cutoff marks for different categories are as follows –
|2018 ,2017, 2016||General||50%|
|2018, 2017,2016||SC and ST||40%|
|2018, 2017, 2016||OBC||40%|