Tripura Polytechnic 2019
TJEE is an entrance examination conducted for admissions in Tripura Institute of Technology, TIT, in the diploma (Polytechnic) courses. The institute offers 8 diploma courses.
This article will provide the aspirants all the necessary details relevant to Tripura Polytechnic, 2019, including:
- How to fill Tripura Polytechnic Application Form?
- Tripura Polytechnic Rules & Regulations.
- Tripura Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria.
- Tripura Polytechnic Exam Dates.
- Tripura Polytechnic Exam Pattern.
- Tripura Polytechnic Exam Center.
- Tripura Polytechnic Admit Card.
- Tripura Polytechnic Syllabus.
- Important Books for Tripura Polytechnic Preparation.
- How to Check Tripura Polytechnic Result?
- Tripura Polytechnic Previous Year Cutoff.
- Tripura Polytechnic Preparation Tips.
How to fill Tripura Polytechnic Application Form?
The procedure to be followed, for filling the form of Tripura Polytechnic is:
STEP 1 – Visit the official website of TIT.
Official website: http://titagartala.ac.in
STEP 2 – REGISTRATION: The registration for Tripura Polytechnic (TJEE), 2019 will be done offline. Candidates are required to visit the institute and take the registration forms from there itself. Candidates can also download the application form from the official website.
The aspirants are required to fill in their personal details and academic qualifications. Candidates must keep a photocopy of the filled in application form for future reference.
STEP 3 – Filling in the application form: Fill the application form carefully only after reading the eligibility criteria and the instructions written on the application form.
STEP 4 – Documents to be attached:
List of enclosures:
- Attested copy of admits card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination as proof of age.
- Attested copy of mark sheet of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of PRTC/Citizenship Certificate with PRC from Competent Authority.
- Attested copy of SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman certificate from the appropriate authority.
- Character Certificate from the Head Master of the School where last studied.
- Recent stamp size photograph (to be affixed to the application form).
- Attested copy of BPL Card, in case of BPL Candidates.
STEP 5 – Submission of application fee along with the form: The registration fee is rupees 100/- for the unreserved category and rupees 50/- for the candidates belonging to BPL category.
Tripura Polytechnic Rules & Regulations.
The college-wise seats, intake in all the courses are shown in the table below:
|Name of College/Institute||Branches Available||Seat Capacity|
|Tripura Institute of Technology, Narsingarh.||Civil Engineering||30|
|Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||40|
|Computer Science & Technology||40|
|Food Processing Technology||2|
|Women’s Polytechnic, Hapania||Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||30|
|Computer Science & Technology||30|
|Medical Lab Technology||30|
|Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa||Civil Engineering||40|
|Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||40|
|Gomati District Polytechnic, Fulkumari, Udaipur||Civil Engineering||60|
|Computer Science & Technology||60|
|North Tripura District Polytechnic, Bagabassa, Dharmanagar||Civil Engineering||60|
|Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||60|
|TTAADC Polytechnic Institute, Khumulwing, TTAADC HQ.||Civil Engineering||60|
|25 Nos. Govt of India seat, 9 Nos. Govt. of West Bengal seat and 11 Nos. of Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh Seats.||Will be declared during counseling||25+9+11|
Tripura Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility|
|Diploma||Civil Engineering||Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (40% in the case of reserved candidates).|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
Tripura Polytechnic Exam Dates
The important tentative dates of TJEE are mentioned below. The dates are extracted from the previous year’s brochure and liable to change:
|Commencement of application||In the month of January 2019|
|Last date of online application||Last week of January 2019|
|The issue of admit card||March 2019|
|Date of examination||Last week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||June – July 2019|
Tripura Polytechnic Exam Pattern
The examination pattern that is followed in TJEE are:
- The Mode of examination:
- Type of questions: Objective-type-questions.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Maximum Marks:
- A number of questions:
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Tripura Polytechnic Exam Center
The cities where the TJEE is conducted are:
The examination centers, ones allotted, can’t be changed.
Tripura Polytechnic Admit Card
The admit cards for the respective examination (TJEE) are dispatched by the conducting authority through India Post (Agartala Head P.O.), Tripura. Candidates are required to carry their admit cards or else they will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The admit card comprises of the enlisted details:
- Applicant’s name
- Roll number
- Test date & time
- The venue for the entrance exam, etc.
Tripura Polytechnic Syllabus
Mathematics and Physics
- Sets, Relations & Functions,
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations,
- Matrices & Determinants,
- Permutations & Combinations,
- Binomial Theorem,
- Mathematical Induction,
- Continuity & Differentiability,
- Sequences & Series
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus,
- Three-Dimensional Geometry,
- Co-ordinate Geometry,
- Statistics & Probability,
- Vector Algebra,
- Mathematical Reasoning and Trigonometry.
- Physics & Measurement,
- Laws of Motion,
- Work, Energy & Power,
- Gravitation, Rotational Motion,
- Properties of Solids & Liquids, Kinetic Theory of Gases,
- Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Oscillations & Waves,
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism,
- Current Electricity,
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents,
- Electromagnetic Waves,
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation,
- Electronic Devices,
- Atoms & Nuclei,
- Communication Systems, etc.
- Physical Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure,
- Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry,
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- f – Block Elements, Environmental Chemistry, etc.
- General Principles & Process of Isolation of Metals,
- Organic Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry,
- Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds,
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens,
- Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen,
- Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, BioMolecules,
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life, etc.
Important Books for Tripura Polytechnic Preparation
The most recommended books for Tripura Polytechnic (TJEE) preparation are:
- Concepts of Physics (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Understanding Physics by D.C. Pandey
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd.
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. London
- Numerical Chemistry by P.Bahadur
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- Trigonometry and Geometry book by S.L. Loney
- Calculus by I.A. Maron
How to Check Tripura Polytechnic Result?
The list of rejected students is published on the official website, under “Academic Notice” section of Admissions. Candidates can log on to the official website of TIT and check the list. After the release of the list of rejected candidates the schedule of counseling is released, on the basis of vacant seats. Candidates must follow with the list to carry on with the admission and locking of seats.
Tripura Polytechnic Previous Year Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks required for the qualification of any examination. The cutoff is decided on the basis of a lot of factors. Some of those factors are:
- A number of vacant seats.
- The number of candidates.
- The level of examination (easy, moderate or tough), etc.
To check the cutoff, candidates must stay tuned to the aforementioned website of Tripura Institute of Technology i.e., TIT.
Tripura Polytechnic Preparation Tips
Along with the knowledge of examination, it is important that the candidates know how to prepare for the same. Here are some amazing tips that will help the candidates achieve their goals in a strategic manner and with ease.
First things first, you need a plan. A plan helps you every step of the way and brings you closer to your goal. It saves your time of going back and forth and lets you move only in one direction and that is forward.
STEP 1 – Note down your goals.
STEP 2 – Divide your goals into smaller tasks.
STEP 3 – Assign a deadline to every task.
STEP 4 – Make a plan to execute the tasks.
STEP 5 – Start the execution of the plan.
Always keep track of your progress.
A few things that will help you in getting better score are:
- Take regular mock tests – it will help you finish the exam within the provided time.
- Practice as many questions as you can.
- Start early preparation.
- Focus on your weak as well as strong points, equally.
All the best for the examination, prepare well.