Telangana Polytechnic 2019
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleg
The candidate shall be an Indian National.
Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with a minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2019, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET-2019.
There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2019.
Application Form and Registration
The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training. Application form for all courses is issued from March 2019.
How to Apply:
- The Telangana Polycet 2019 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode as well as Offline Mode also. The application form will be available Online from March 2019.
- For offline mode, candidates can purchase the application form from the TS helpline centers which will be announced by the TS authority.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to affix the photograph and signature. And In the application form, the candidates have to fill their basic payment, qualifying examination, category, address, income details, etc.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hardcopy.
Application Fee For TS Polycet 2019
TS Polycet application fee is Rs. 200 for the categories of SC/ST and Rs. 350 for General candidates. Candidates can pay the application fee through any of the nearest AP Online, net banking or Helpline centers. The Application fee for the TS Polycet is Refundable.
|Application Form Starts from||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|The release of Admit Card||April 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration Result||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of May 2019|
The Telangana Polycet 2019 will be conducted in offline mode. There would be No negative marking so no mark will deduct for each wrong answer. The questions will be asked in both the languages of English and Telugu. One mark is awarded for every correct answer.
The Telangana Polycet syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019 as with the list of available topics in the written test. The basis subject of concepts in the Entrance Exam is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Linear Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Environmental Chemistry, etc.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
Candidates are able to download the admit card only after the submission of the application form in helpline centers. There will be a separate examination center for the Urdu medium candidates.
The exam will be conducted in April 2019 and the result will be declared in April 2019. Candidates can get their admit card from the website only.
Admit cards will not be sent through post to any candidate. Candidates can go for counseling in the last week of May 2019.
How to Download the Hall Ticket
Candidates can follow the steps to download the TS Polycet hall ticket:
- Go to the official website link.
- Click on ‘Print Hall Ticket’ tab.
- Fill the details like Tenth Exam Hall Ticket Number, DOB and Tenth Passing/Appearing Year.
- Click on ’view & print hall ticket’ and download it.
- The hall ticket will be generated in the system screen.
- Take the extra printouts and keep safe till the entrance exam and further admission process.
Result and Merit List
The Result will be available from Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Test Authority in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their Polycet 2019 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
The Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Test authority will prepare the merit list for admission on the basis of candidates marks scored in the qualifying examination. Candidates can check the merit list online through the official website of TS Polycet 2019.
- Telangana Polytechnic Admission of Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Entrance Test 2019.
- The Web counseling will be conducted for the qualifiers of TS Polycet 2019. Candidates are required to attend the counseling with original documents as prescribed by the authority.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the Entrance Exam.
- S.S.C Marks memo & Hall Ticket
- POLYCET 2018 Rank Card & Hall Ticket
- IV to X Study Bonafide Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence Certificate in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhar Card for Identity Proof
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificates.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that. Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
Rules and Regulations
- Students have to take their admit cards positively to the examination hall
- Students should reach the examination center at least an hour before the examination starts.
- Students should not carry any electronic materials such as mobile phones, programmable watches, and smartwatches, PDA, calculators, earphones etc.
- Students should not carry any material that is related to the exam, including no writing anything on hands.
- Students can carry only their stationery, including a blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the OMR sheet.
- Students are also required to carry any of their photo identity cards issued by the government of India.