Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 will be regulated by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. It is a state level admission procedure through which candidates can get admission in various engineering & non-engineering polytechnic courses. The admission in polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan state will be offered on the basis of the high school merit. No entrance exam is conducted for admission in the state.
Polytechnic course is the diploma course in Engineering and other technical courses. Candidates can pursue Polytechnic Course immediately after 10th or 12th. In every state of India, there is a provision of imparting Polytechnic Diploma course by both government and privately-run institution. Polytechnic mainly focuses on the skills and the practical knowledge of the course that the learners are going to pursue. It covers the essential aspects of the more substantial engineering course.
The form fill-ups of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 will start from last week of June 2019. After the publication of the merit list, the seat allotment will be declared by the authorities. In the form fill up, candidates will have the choice to write down their preferred colleges and institutions in which the candidate wishes to take admission. By this state-level admission procedure, candidates can take admission based on their last passed qualification in both the engineering and non-engineering colleges. After the completion of the admission procedure, candidates will begin their classes around the third week of August 2019.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form Details:
Rajasthan Polytechnic application form 2019 will be initiated in the month of June 2019 through online mode. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan Polytechnic admission procedure. Candidates can get admission in engineering and non-engineering courses through its counseling procedure. No entrance exam is conducted for offering admissions.
Following is the complete details of Rajasthan Polytechnic application form.
- Candidates have to apply online for admission and fill the application form and option form.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form through online mode only.
- Rajasthan Polytechnic application form 2019 will be started from the third week of June 2019.
- The candidates can fill the online application form till the third week of July 2019.
- Candidates should fill all the required details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature (of size 50 KB) and domicile, category, mark sheet and fee payment slip (150 KB).
- Application form can be filled only after the payment of the application form.
- After submitting the application form candidate should take the printout of the application form.
Steps to fill in the application form:-
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2019’ link.
- Register yourself in the admission portal first by providing necessary details.
- After that click on ‘Register for online application’.
- A unique registration number will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Now, log in with user Id and password and pay the application fee through E-Mitra or bank payment gateway.
- Proceed to fill the application form. Fill all required details accurately.
- Upload the asked scanned images of the documents in the prescribed format.
- Mark Sheet- Class 10th and Class 12th
- Passing Certificate- Class 10th and Class 12th
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
After completing the application form, candidates have to fill the option form (order of college where candidate want to get admission).
Tick on ‘Undertaking’ box and preview once the application form is completed and click on ‘submit’.
Take the printout of the application form and keep for further processes.
Application fee details:-
The application fee will be Rs. 300/-. It can be paid through E-Mitra center. The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
For seeking admission in polytechnic streams in the state of Rajasthan, the aspirants have to meet the eligibility factor. There are given various eligibility conditions for the students to read.
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidate must be 15 years of age at the time of admission.
- Maximum Age Limit: There is no upper age limit.
- The candidate must pass class 10th examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidate must pass in the above exam with mathematics and science as the subjects.
- A minimum score of 35% is required in the qualifying exam.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Exam Dates:
The tentative schedule for the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 admissions is as follows:
|Availability of the Application (online)||Last week of June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission.||3rd week of July 2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Merit List||3rd week of July 2019|
|Document Update (online uploading)||4th Week of July 2019|
|Publishing of Final Merit list||4th week of July 2019|
|First Seat Allotment counseling begins||Last week of July 2019|
Rajasthan Polytechnic Results:
On the basis of application forms, a category-wise provisional merit list will be drawn by the authority. Candidates can check their rank in the merit list from the website. Candidates have to use their login details to check the Rajasthan Polytechnic merit list 2019.
The final merit list will be issued in the first week of August 2019. On the basis of this merit list, candidates will be allotted the seats.