Puducherry Polytechnic 2019
Puducherry Polytechnic is an examination conducted for admissions in diploma courses in the 6 specified colleges of Puducherry. All these Polytechnic Colleges are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to the Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE) Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
This article will provide the aspirants all the necessary details relevant to Puducherry Polytechnic, 2019, including:
- How to fill Puducherry Polytechnic Application Form?
- Puducherry Polytechnic Rules & Regulations.
- Puducherry Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria.
- Puducherry Polytechnic Exam Dates.
- Puducherry Polytechnic Exam Pattern.
- Puducherry Polytechnic Exam Center.
- Puducherry Polytechnic Admit Card.
- Puducherry Polytechnic Syllabus.
- Important Books for Puducherry Polytechnic Preparation.
- How to Check Puducherry Polytechnic Result?
- Puducherry Polytechnic Previous Year Cut-off.
- Puducherry Polytechnic Preparation Tips.
How to fill Puducherry Polytechnic Application Form?
To register for Puducherry Polytechnic, 2019, follow the procedure mentioned below:
STEP 1 – Visit the official website of Puducherry Polytechnic, 2019 registration.
Official Website: www.centacpuducherry.in
STEP 2 – Registration: The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode.
- The candidates need to sign up before filling the application form. After successfully signing up, the candidates are assigned a registration Id (application number which will be used as a username) and a password that is to be kept safe for future reference.
- The application form can be submitted online.
- After registering successfully, candidates must take the printout for future reference.
STEP 3 – Fill the application form only after reading the eligibility criteria and the instructions carefully. The candidates are required to fill in Personal details, Choice of examination center & Educational Details.
After filling the form successfully, candidates must take the printout for future reference (counseling and verification).
STEP 4 –Documents to be attached: Candidates are required to upload the soft copies of the following documents along with the application form:
STEP 5 – Submission and payment of application form: Candidates can deposit the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card. The fee can be submitted offline as well through e – challan.
Puducherry Polytechnic 2019 Rules & Regulations.
The norms that are to be followed while applying for the Puducherry Polytechnic examination, as suggested on the official website, are:
- The first stage involves qualifying the entrance examination 2019.
- After the candidate has qualified the written examination, the candidate is offered admission.
- The candidate has to go through various rounds of counseling before the admission.
- Cutoffs of colleges are released based on the ranks, candidates can follow up with the cutoffs and apply for counseling, accordingly.
- When called for counseling, candidates are required to carry their admit card, rank card, 10th pass certificate, and mark sheet.
- The candidates who are allotted seats in Puducherry polytechnic at the final round of counseling will have to report to the admission centers for verification of the credentials and payment of fees on the dates mentioned in the website.
- List of colleges that intake admissions through Puducherry Polytechnic:
- Motilal Nehru Government Polytechnic College
- Women’s Polytechnic College
- Karaikal Polytechnic College
- B. R. Ambedkar Polytechnic College
- Indira Gandhi Polytechnic College
- Women’s Polytechnic College
Puducherry Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the course||Specialization||Eligibility Conditions|
|Diploma||Civil Engineering||A pass in the S.S.L.C. examination or an examination equivalent thereto acceptable by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai.|
|Diploma||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Diploma||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Diploma||Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|Diploma||Modern Office Practice|
Puducherry Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
The tentative dates as extracted from previous years’ brochure are mentioned below. The dates are liable to change.
|Commencement of application||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date of online application||1st week of May 2019|
|The issue of admit card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of examination||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||Last week of June 2019|
Puducherry Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the entrance examination is as follows:
- The Mode of examination: Online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions in the examination.
- Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Maximum Marks:
- Stamping Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer
- Negative Marking: One marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Puducherry Polytechnic 2019 Exam Center
The examination for Puducherry polytechnic is conducted across various. The candidates must choose appropriate centers, which are nearest to their respective residences.
- Mahe/ Thalassery
- New Delhi
- Port Blair (Andamans)
- Srinagar (J&k)
Puducherry Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can log on to the official website of Puducherry Polytechnic, and avail they admit cards for Puducherry Polytechnic, 2019 by providing their registration ID and password assigned earlier while registering for the application form.
Puducherry Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
The course-wise syllabus is published along with the prospectus and the notice of Puducherry Polytechnic 2019. The candidates can download the prospectus from the aforementioned official website of Puducherry Polytechnic and check out the syllabus of the respective courses they want to pursue.
Important Books for Puducherry Polytechnic Preparation
The candidates can go with any book they want and make sure to refer previous year’s question papers. Candidates must keep practicing regular mock tests to be able to manage time while enhancing their problem-solving ability.
How to Check Puducherry Polytechnic 2019 Result?
The cutoff is the minimum marks which are to be scored to qualify the entrance and be eligible for the counseling. The cutoffs of respective subjects for respective rounds of counseling are decided to depend upon the vacancy of seats.
The candidates can log on to the official website of the Puducherry Polytechnic and by providing their registration ID and password assigned they can check their score and tally it with the proposed cutoff to see whether they are qualified or not.
Puducherry Polytechnic Previous Year’s Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks which is to be scored to qualify the entrance and be eligible for the counseling. The cutoffs of respective subjects for respective rounds of counseling are decided to depend upon the vacancy of seats and the level of examination (easy or tough).
Puducherry Polytechnic Preparation Tips
The two keys that will help you accomplish your goals are:
- Hard work.
- Smart work.
No doubt hard work is important, but working hard without a plan is no different than catching a train without any destination.
First things first, you need a plan. A plan helps you every step of the way and brings you closer to your goal. It saves your time of going back and forth and lets you move only in one direction and that is forward.
STEP 1 – Note down your goals.
STEP 2 – Divide your goals into smaller tasks.
STEP 3 – Assign a deadline to every task.
STEP 4 – Make a plan to execute the tasks.
STEP 5 – Start the execution of the plan.
Always keep track of your progress.
A few things that will help you in getting better score are:
- Take regular mock tests – it will help you finish the exam within the provided time.
- Practice as many questions as you can.
- Start early preparation.
- Focus on your weak as well as strong points, equally.
All the best for the examination, prepare well.