PMET 2019 About
Punjab Medical Entrance Test is mainly conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot. Punjab PMET is an entrance examination which is conducted for offering admission in Medicine and Dentistry courses like MBBS / BDS etc under private and government colleges of Punjab. After the year 2016, admission is provided on the basis of NEET scorecard. Candidates have to participate in NEET examination in order to be eligible for PMET 2019.
- Candidates should have to complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st of December of the year of admission.
- The candidates must have passed the 12th examination with physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology and English individual is optional with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for locomotion disable and 40% for SC/BC).
- The candidates should be bonafide of Punjab state.
- The candidates should have passed the 12th examination from the school located in Punjab or Chandigarh.
- Wards of defense/military/paramilitary personal posted in Punjab are also eligible.
- Defense/military/paramilitary personnel posted in Punjab and then posted to another state while their children took the 12th study from Punjab are also eligible.
- Children of state government person or employee of boards/corporations/statutory bodies, established by an act of the state of Punjab, posted outside Punjab before 1st January of the year of admission and took the 12th from outside, are also eligible.
Application Form and Registration
PMET 2019 application form will be available on the official site.
Candidates can fill and submit PMET 2019 Application Form through online mode.
To submit application form last date to submission has been extended until the 2nd week of July 2019.
Candidates needed to fill all the required details in the application form carefully.
Candidates have to keep printed copies of filled application form for the further reference.
There is no need to attach any documents to the application form.
Application fees can pay through online or by e-challan. Once payment is done it will be not refunded back. Pay application fees according to candidate’s category wise.
Candidates can get the prospectus by paying Rs. 200.
The application fee is Rs. 5000 (For General Candidates) & Rs. 2500 (For SC Candidates).
If candidates do not apply in the given time frame, then they can apply after paying the late fee that is Rs. 3000.
Candidates can pay the fee through e-challan from Oriental Bank of Commerce.
The challan will be generated after online submission of the application form.
|Sr. No.||Events name||Important Dates|
|1||The date for Availability of Online and Offline prospectus||The month of April 2019|
|2||Last Date for Online application form submission||The month of April 2019|
|3||Last Date for online application with late fee||The month of May 2019|
|4||Last Date for fee submission||The month of May 2019|
|5||The date for Admit Card Availability||The month of May 2019|
|6||Date of Punjab PMET 2019||The month of May 2019|
|7||Date of Result Declaration||The month of May 2019|
|8||Date of Counselling Begin||The month of June 2019|
- Examination Mode: Online Mode (Computer Based Test).
- Examination Duration:3 hours.
- Examination Medium: English and Hindi Language only.
- of Questions:200 questions.
- Type of Questions:Multichoice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|S. No.||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
PMET 2019 Admit Card admits card will be available on the official website of the exam. PMET2019 Admit Card will be issued by the authority in May 2019 (tentative).
Through online mode, candidates will be able to download the admit cards.
Candidates can download the admit cards from those who have successfully completed and submitted their exam application forms before the last date.
Candidates must keep safe their PMET 2019 Admit Card for the future admission process.
Authority will prepare the PMET 2019 result (merit list) results which will be made available on the official website. PMET 2019 result (merit list) will be issued on 3rd week of July 2019.
Candidates are shortlisted for admission by marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
Candidates who got the selected have to participate in the further counseling rounds.
A merit list will be prepared on the bases of NEET score of the candidate. On last week of August 2019, the physical counseling round will be organized by authority. Counseling will be held in online mode. Candidates who got selected have to pay the counseling fee. Candidates will be allotted seta by the rank list and college choices filled by the candidate.
Vacant seat will be filled through marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2 (qualifying exam).
On the last week of July 2019 seat will be allotted to candidates.
The candidate who is invited has to carry all original requirements document with them for verification purposes.
Documents required at the time of admission
High School Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
Intermediate Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
PMET2019 Admit Card
PMET2019 Score Card
Application Form with Challan
- Candidates must make a proper scheduled according to the syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus play an important role in exam preparation.
- Get familiarize with PMET 2019 exam pattern and syllabus this will help in preparing for study.
- Take a look at the past year’s question papers of PMET 2019 to know about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Candidates should give more attention to weak areas and should Practice mock tests.
- Candidates have to give time to all subjects. Divide your time well among school, tuition, coaching classes, exercise, entertainment, etc.
- Strictly follow the scheduled preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and keep yourself fit.
Rules and Regulations
- Students have to take their admit cards positively to the examination hall
- Students should reach the examination center at least an hour before the examination starts.
- Students should not carry any electronic materials such as mobile phones, programmable watches, and smartwatches, PDA, calculators, earphones etc.
- Students should not carry any material that is related to the exam, including no writing anything on hands.
- Students can carry only their stationery, including a blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the OMR sheet.
- Students are also required to carry any of their photo identity cards issued by the government of India.