Pearl Academy is the Fastest growing Fashion Designing Colleges in India. The core purpose of the Pearl Academy is to provide the education and training in the various fields of designing. The Pearl Academy is the first Fashion Academy in India. The academy has completed more than the 2 decades of empowering the minds. Pearl Academy is a pioneer in the Indian Market.
Pearl Academy is amongst the top leading global Institution which provides the Higher Education in Design, Fashion, Business, and Media Education.
Pearl Academy Application Form Details:
The Application Form is issued by the Pearl Academy Authority. Pearl Academy offers Admission in various UG, PG and diploma courses. The application form will be issued online only. Candidates are admitted to various programs like fashion designing, interior designing, product designing, etc. The candidates to take Admission in Pearl Academy firstly have to clear the Entrance Examination.
Candidates willing to appear in the Entrance Examination have to fill the application form from the official website. Candidates need to check the procedure of the Application Form.
- Candidates have to fill the Pearl Academy Admission Application Form 2019 through online mode only.
- The Application Form will be released in the month of June.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form candidates are required to upload the document.
- Candidates can fill the choices of college and course
- Candidates can start filling the form from the 20 June 2019 and can submit up to 4th July 2019
How to fill the Pearl Academy Application Form 2019?
- Go to the Official website of the Academy
- Click on “Pearl Academy Application Form 2019”
- Fill your details properly
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on Submit
- Take a Print of the form for future reference
Candidates while filling the Pearl Academy Application need to submit the Application Fee successfully. Application fees can be paid via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Demand Draft. Candidates are required to submit 1100/-
If Candidates are submitting fees via Demand Draft, he/she should pay the fee in favor of “Creative Arts Educational Society” payable at New Delhi.
Pearl Academy Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to appear in the examination has to meet the Pearl Academy Eligibility Criteria. In case, candidates fail to meet the eligibility criteria it can affect the Admission in the Peal Academy. Candidates should fulfill all the requirements of the eligibility criteria. Eligibility Criteria vary differently according to the courses.
The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Students must have passed the 10+2 examination or the equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- The minimum marks scored by the candidates in 10+2 should be 50%
- Candidates appearing in the final year can also apply.
- Graduation from any stream from the recognized University.
- Students must have passed Intermediate for the Equivalent Exam from the recognized Board
Pearl Academy Exam Dates:
Check here the tentative dates released by Pearl Academy for the entrance examination 2019
|Application Availability||The first week of October 2018|
|Last Submission Date||The first week of January 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card 2019||The second week of January 2019|
|Examination Date||The second week of January 2019|
|Result Date||Fourth week of January 2019|
|Last Date of Application (Campus)||The second week of April 2019|
|Last Date of Application (All Other Locations)||The third week of April 2019|
|Entrance Test (Campus)||The third week of April 2019|
|Entrance Test (Other Locations)||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||The first week of May 2019|
Pearl Academy Exam Pattern:
Pearl Academy Exam Pattern helps the candidates to know about the entrance examination closely, the exam pattern will let the candidates know about the mode of examination and the language, and types of paper.
Mode of the Examination: The exam conducted by the Academy will be in offline mode.
Language: Entrance Exam will only be conducted in the English Language only.
Types of Paper: There will be two Exams General Proficiency Test (GPT) and the Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
Pearl Academy Exam Centres:
The exam centers of Pearl Academy Exam Centre 2019 has been expected to vary according to the admission cycle. Candidates can below check the tentative list 2019 of Pearl Academy Exam Centre for the Admission Cycle of January and April:
Exam Centre (January Cycle)
Exam Centre (April Cycle)
The exam center of the examination center will be allotted to the candidates, candidates can check their exam centers on the Admit Card. Candidates can further check on the official website.
Pearl Academy Admit Card:
Candidates can download the Pearl Academy Admit Card from the official website. Admit Card is the mandatory document for the examination. Candidates can check the details and allotted examination center on the Admit Card. Candidates won’t be allowed for the Examination if the Pearl Academy Admit Card is missing. Candidates can avail the Admit Card online only, no offline admit card is issued as per the pearl academy notification.
How to check the Pearl Academy Admit Card?
- Candidate can go to the official website
- Click on the “Pearl Academy Admit Card 2019”
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the Screen
- Candidates are required to Download the Academy Card
- Take Print after downloading
(Note: Candidates won’t be allowed to sit in the examination without the admit card)
Pearl Academy Exam Syllabus:
Candidates can check the Pearl Academy Syllabus on the official website of the syllabus. The candidates can prepare for the Entrance Examination according to syllabus released by the Pearl Academy.
The syllabus for GPT Exam
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Basic Mathematics
- English Language and Language Ability
Syllabus for DAT Exam
- Communication Skills
- Power of Observation and Imagination
- Design Ability
Candidates can refer the particular syllabus to prepare for the examination. The syllabus is according to the course derived by the Pearl Academy.
Pearl Academy Preparation Tips:
Candidates before appearing in the Examination always asks for the Preparation tips that can actually help them to prepare for the best and they successfully crack the Entrance Examination, Pearl Academy Preparation Tips have some of the strategies to clear the entrance. Candidates can prepare for the Entrance Examination as early as possible. Below are the few tips that should be kept in mind while preparing for the examination:
- Understand the Syllabus carefully and cover each topic properly, leaving any of the topics might be a risk.
- Making a proper timetable might help you to manage the time for each subject.
- Keep the Target and then Study.
- Solve previous year Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Prepare short notes and the relevant notes for the Revision.
- Take good care of your health.
Pearl Academy Rules and Regulations:
Pearl Academy is very strict in its Rules and Regulations. Candidates must carry the Pearl Academy ID of his own, by which they are required to mark the attendance. There is a full proof system for the Attendance, and attendance is through compulsory. Candidates Studying in Pearl Academy are required to maintain the attendance by 75% through an automated attendance system. If you are selected for the admission process, keep in mind that you maintain a good percentage of Attendance.
Pearl Academy Result:
Pearl Academy Results will be released by the authorities of Academy, on the official website. The results are expected to be declared in the month of January 2019. Candidates are required to check the result on the official website. On the basis of results, merit list will be maintained by the authority.
How to Check the Pearl Academy Result?
Candidates can follow the steps to check the result:
- Go to the official website
- Click on “Pearl Academy Entrance Result”
- Results will be displayed
- Take a Print
Candidates after checking the result can take a print out for the future references.
Pearl Academy Cut Off List:
Pearl Academy every year issue the cutoff the list, cut off is the minimum that is to score by the candidates to get admission in the Pearl Academy. Candidates fail to meet the cut off won’t be able to take the admission in Pearl Academy. The Previous Year cut off marks issued by the Pearl Academy was 195. Candidates can also check the official website to know more about the Cut off and the Admission Process.
The Article contains the relevant information about the Pearl Academy Admission Process 2019, candidates can check each and every procedure.