Nagaland Polytechnic 2019
The Directorate of Technical Education from the Nagaland State every year conducts the Examination. The authorities will conduct the examination on the basis of examination candidates will be provided. The Candidates for getting Admission will have to appear in the Entrance Examination. It is compulsory for all the candidates to appear in the Examination for getting Admission in different colleges.
The Nagaland Board of School Education is the conducting authority of the Entrance Exam. However, the candidates are expected to fill the application form before the due date on the official website. The candidates must be eligible for filing the Nagaland Polytechnic Application Form.
Nagaland Polytechnic Application Form
Nagaland Polytechnic Application Form 2019 will be released on the official website. Before filling the application form, the candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria. Nagaland Polytechnic Application Form is mandatory for the candidates who are willing to take admission.
- The Directorate of Technical Education will conduct the Nagaland Polytechnic 2019
- The Application Form will be released on the Official website
- Candidates willing to take Admission firstly need to register themselves to the official website.
- Candidates are required to fill the details in the Application carefully.
- After the registration process candidates can log in and fill the details successfully.
- Upload all the scanned documents carefully in a prescribed format
- Take a print out of the Application Form
- Candidates while submitting the application form has to submit the application fee.
Candidates are advised to be ready with all the documents and pay the fees successfully. Once the candidate will successfully submit the application fee will be eligible for the Admission process.
Candidates while submitting the Application form has to pay the Application fee. The Candidates of General category has to pay Rs 250/- and for the reserved category the application fee 150/-. The candidates will submit the fee online via debit card/ credit card/net banking. The application fee is once submitted won’t be refunded.
How to fill the Nagaland Polytechnic Application Form?
- Go to the official website
- Click on “Nagaland Polytechnic Application Form”
- Register you’re by entering your details
- Create your password
- Log in with your respective registration number and password
- Enter all the details carefully
- Upload all the scanned documents
- Submit the fees accordingly
- Click on Submit
- Print out the Application Form for the future reference
Nagaland Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing in the examination are required to meet the Nagaland Eligibility Criteria. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria on the official website. Candidates who failed to meet the criteria will not be eligible for the Nagaland Polytechnic 2019. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria below:
- Domicile: The candidates appearing in the Examination will have a domicile certificate of Nagaland state at the time of Admission.
- Candidates need to submit the Medical Certificate
- The Eligibility Criteria for the Age should not be less than 14 years.
- Candidates must have qualified the 8th standard with the recognized board for some courses.
- Candidates who have completed the SSC are also eligible.
- Candidates appearing in HSC exam or have completed is eligible for the Examination.
- Aspirants appearing for the Nagaland Polytechnic must have scored at least 50% in the qualifying examination. (Reserved Category 45%)
Candidates can check the eligibility before applying for the Examination.
Nagaland Polytechnic Exam Dates 2019
Candidates can below the check the Exam Dates for appearing in the Examination
|Application Availability||The third week of September 2019|
|Last Submission date||The second week of October 2019|
|Last Fee Submission||Fourth week of October 2019|
|Date of Examination||The first week of October 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||Fourth week of October 2019|
|Result Declaration||December 2019|
Nagaland Polytechnic Exam Pattern
Check here for the Nagaland Polytechnic Exam Pattern. Exam Pattern for the examination is necessary from the examination point of view. Candidates can check the Nagaland Polytechnic Exam Pattern for the preparation of the Examination. The Nagaland Polytechnic 2019 will be held on Paper 1 and Paper 2. The examination will be conducted in the Offline mode. Each paper will contain 150 questions. Each correct answer will give the candidate 1 marks. No negative marking is there. The Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
Nagaland Polytechnic Exam Centre
Nagaland Polytechnic Exam Centre is allotted the candidates who are willing to appear in the examination, the candidates are suggested to fill the exam center in the application form. The exam center will be allotted to those candidates who will appear in the examination. The exam center will be as per the candidate’s preference. Once the Exam Centre is allotted it won’t be changed. Candidates can check the list of examination center on the official website and are required to fill accordingly to the application form.
Nagaland Polytechnic Admit Card
The authority will release the admit card 2019 on the official website in the month of May 2019. The Nagaland Polytechnic Admit Card will be issued to the Candidates who have successfully filled the application form 2019. The Admit Card will contain the information regarding the Exam Centre and the candidate’s personal details.
How to download the Admit Card?
- Go to the official website
- Click on download “Admit Card”
- Enter the Details
- Admit Card will be displayed
- Print the Admit Card for future reference
Nagaland Polytechnic Preparation Tips
Candidates before appearing in the Examination always asks for the Preparation tips that can actually help them to prepare for the best and they successfully crack the Entrance Examination, Nagaland Polytechnic Preparation Tips have some of the strategies to clear the entrance. Candidates can prepare for the Entrance Examination as early as possible. Below are the few tips that should be kept in mind while preparing for the examination:
- Understand the Nagaland Polytechnic Syllabus carefully and cover each topic properly, leaving any of the topics might be a risk.
- Making a proper timetable might help you to manage the time for each subject.
- Keep the Target and Study properly for the examination.
- Solve the previous year Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Prepare short notes and the relevant notes for the Revision purpose.
- Take a good care of your health.
Nagaland Polytechnic Results
The authority will release the Result on the official website. The candidates are required to check results online only, no offline results will be given to the candidates. The result will contain the details about the personal details. The results will be declared on the merit list.
The article contains all the information regarding the Nagaland Polytechnic 2019, candidates can check all the information carefully. The candidates are required to follow the procedure of the application given above. Read the information carefully before applying for the examination.