Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) is a state level entrance examination which is conducted every year by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as MP Vyapam. The board conducts the examination every year to grant eligible candidates admission in various polytechnic institutes present in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP PPT 2019 Registration Details:
The interested candidates can register themselves on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Board https://www.mponline.gov.in. The application form will be tentatively available from the second week of March 2019. Candidates are advised to fill a valid e-mail id and a mobile number correctly. This mail id and mobile number will be used in future for communication purpose.
Note: – MP PPT Registration form and application form will be available through online mode only. There will be no offline application form.
MP PPT 2019 Application Form:
After successful registration, candidates can fill the other mandatory details in the application form. After this, a scanned copy of photograph and a signature shall be uploaded in the proper format. Also, a handwritten note shall be uploaded after filling the details.
An application fee for the examination must be paid. The fee can be paid through online mode only. Below is the application fee for different categories:
- For General Category: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 200/-
After successful payment of the fee, the applicant must submit the form and take a print-out of the same. This should be kept safe till the admission process gets over.
The last date to fill the application form will be in the first week of April 2019.
MP PPT Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India. Also, he/she must carry the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th examination from a recognized board and must have obtained 35% to be eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing for the 10th examination in 2019 can apply provided that they must submit all the essential documents at the time of counseling.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Note: – Science stream is not important for Diploma course in Fashion and Technology.
Seat Reservation for Reserved Category:
- For SC: 16%
- For ST: 20%
- For OBC: 14%
MP PPT 2019 Exam Pattern:
The MP PPT entrance examination will be conducted through offline mode. It will be a pen-paper based test and will be answered on OMR sheet. The duration of the examination is 2 hours. The paper will consist of 150 multiple choice type objective questions. The medium of the question paper will be English and Hindi as well. For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded. There is no negative marking in the examination paper.
Below is the structure of the question paper:
|Section||Number of Questions|
MP PPT Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus and level of the MP PPT will be based on the 10th standard. Given below is the brief description of syllabus of MP PPT:
Physics: Speed, Force, Magnetic Effects of Current, Wave, Gravitation, Work, Human Eye, Electricity, Energy, Microscope, Heat, Domestic Electric Current, Solar System, The Universe, The Earth, and Galaxy.
Chemistry: Classification of Matter, Electrolysis, Human Dependence on Natural Resources, Physical and Chemical Change, Difference Types of Substances and Their Nature, Air, Chemical Bond, Electro-Chemical Cell, Types of Fuel, Mineral Cycle, Ecological Balance, and Necessity of Balanced Diet.
Mathematics: Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Circle, and Trigonometry.
MP PPT 2019 Exam Dates:
The examination authority will be available in the second week of April 2019. All the candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website of the board. The Professional Examination Board (PEB) will upload the mock test on the portal for the practice of candidates. Candidates can check the mock tests on the website http://peb.mp.gov.in/mock_test/mock_test.
The examination will be conducted in the second week of April 2019. These dates are tentative and candidates are advised to stay in touch with the website for updates.
The answer key will be released after two days of written examination. Through the answer key, candidates can calculate their marks scored in the examination.
The result will be declared in the last week of May 2019. Candidates can check the result on the official website of Vyapam by entering the roll number and date of birth. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling round. The counseling will start in the second week of June 2019.
Note: – Candidates who will be called for the counseling round must carry AADHAR card. AADHAR is mandatory for the counseling process.
Document Required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th Class Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate
- MP PPT 2019 Admission Card and Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
MP PPT Preparation Tips:
- The candidates are advised to solve the previous year question papers and mock tests. This will let them know about their strong and week sections.
- Candidates should make a time-table and prepare according to it.
- Making short notes will be very useful at the time of final revision.
MP PPT Exam Centres:
List of Books to Prepare for MP PPT:
- Madhya Pradesh PPT 2018 Pre-Polytechnic Pariksha Success Package by Arihant Publications.
- Madhya Pradesh Pre. Polytechnic Tests by Dr. Lal.
- Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test by Expert Compilations
List of Polytechnic Colleges under MP PPT:
- Government Polytechnic College, Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Government Polytechnic College, An upper
- Government Polytechnic College, Ashok Nagar
- Government Polytechnic College, Badwani
- Government Polytechnic College, Balaghat
- Government Polytechnic College, Betul
- Government Polytechnic College, Bhind
- Government Women’s Polytechnic College, Bhopal
- V. Polytechnic College, Burhanpur
- Government Polytechnic College, Chhindwara
- Government Polytechnic College, Dabara
- Polytechnic College, Damoh
- Government Polytechnic College, Data
- Government Polytechnic College, Dewas
- Government Polytechnic College, Dindori
- B.R. Ambedkar Polytechnic College, Gwalior
- Government Polytechnic College, Harda
- Women’s Polytechnic College, Indore
- Government Polytechnic College, Jabad
- Government Women’s Polytechnic College, Jabalpur
- Kalaniketan Polytechnic College, Jabalpur
- Polytechnic College, Jaora
- Government Polytechnic College, Jhabua
- Government Polytechnic College, Katni
- J.P. Polytechnic College, Khandwa
- Government Polytechnic College, Khargaon
- Government Polytechnic College, Khirsadoh
- Government Polytechnic College, Khurai
- Polytechnic College, Damoh
- Government Polytechnic College, Mandla
- Government Polytechnic College, Mandsaur
- Government Polytechnic College, Morneau
- Polytechnic College, Nowgong
- Government Polytechnic College, Pachore