Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (MP PAHUNT) is a state level entrance examination conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as MP Vyapam for admission in degree programmes offered by various institutes present in the state. The list of courses offered by this examination is given below:
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine, and Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Surgery)
MP PAHUNT Registration Details:
MP Vyapam board will activate the link for registration in the third week of June 2019. Interested candidates can register themselves for the examination on the official website www.mponline.gov.in or www.ayush.mp.gov.in or www.ayush.mponline.gov.in. Candidates should register themselves before the last date of registration which will be tentatively in the last week of June 2019.
MP PAHUNT Application Form:
After successful registration, candidates must fill all the mandatory details asked in the form carefully. Then, a scanned copy of colored photograph and signature must be uploaded in the proper format. A two-lined handwritten note shall be uploaded while filling the form. Also, scanned copy of 10th and 12th mark-sheets shall be uploaded along with all other necessary category certificates.
Note: – AADHAR card is mandatory to fill the application form of MP PAHUNT 2019.
After filling all the details in the application form, an application fee must be paid. The fee according to the category is given below:
- For General Category: Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 300/-
The application fee can be paid through online mode only via debit card/credit card/net banking.
MP PAHUNT Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh state. For foreign candidates, they can be eligible for the admission if Ministry of External Affairs issues them a certificate.
- The applicant must be of minimum 17 years age and the maximum age should not exceed 25years. An age relaxation of five years has been given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th examination with Physics, Mathematics, and Biology, and with a minimum of 50% (45% for Reserved Category) aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- For admission in Unani Medicine & Surgery course, the candidate must have passed the 12th examination with Urdu as one of the compulsory subjects.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination can apply provided that they should submit all the documents at the time of counseling.
MP PAHUNT Exam Pattern:
The MP PAHUNT examination is a computer-based examination and the question paper will consist of multiple choice type questions. There will be 200 objective questions in total. The duration of the paper will be three hours. For each correct answer, one mark will be given. There will be no negative marking in the paper. The structure of the question paper is given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks Allotted|
The medium of the question paper will be set in English and Hindi as well. A candidate shall have to choose one language to attempt the question paper.
MP PAHUNT Exam Syllabus:
- Physical Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, and Molecular Structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Surface Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry: Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds containing Halogens, Organic Compounds containing Oxygen and Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, and Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Inorganic Chemistry: Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, General Principals and Processes of Isolations of Metals, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements, D and F Block Elements, Co-ordination compounds, Environmental chemistry
Physics and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Properties of Solids and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillation and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems.
Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Binomial theorem and its simple implications, Sequences and Series, Limit, Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Co-ordinate Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning.
- Botany: History, Plant Cell, Complexities of Plant Life, Morphology of angiosperms, Taxonomy of Flowering Plants, Continuity of Plant Life, Microorganisms and diversity of Plantlife, Processes in Plants, Environmental Biology, Botany and Human Welfare, Common Plant diseases, Genetic engineering, and Biotechnology.
- Zoology: Animal World, Diversity of Animal Life: Kingdom Protista, Kingdom Animalia, Multi Cellularity in animals, Locomotion, Types of Respiration, Digestive System, Types of Circulation, Excretory reproduction in Man, Control and Co-ordination in Man, Types of Reproduction, Sexual Reproduction in Man, Genetics, Evolution, Environmental Biology, Environmental Pollution, Common Human Diseases, Defence mechanism of the body, and Wild Life conservation.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Exam Dates:
The admit card for the examination will be released in the second week of July 2018. The applicants can be downloaded from the official website of MP Vyapam by entering the registration id and date of birth. The admit card will consist of the name of a candidate, roll number, center name, and the instructions to be followed at the examination center.
After the commencement of the examination, the answer key will be uploaded on the website by the examination authority. Candidates can file their grievances against their doubt. The examination will be tentatively held in the last week of July 2018. The result of the written examination will be released by the examination authority in the last week of August 2019.
After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling. The counseling will be conducted through online mode on MP Vyapam online portal. The candidates shall have to pay a counseling fee of Rs. 150/-. Also, an amount of Rs. 250/- must be paid for choice filling. After this, candidates will be allotted seats as per the availability.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th and 12th Class Mark-sheets and Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Identity Proof of the Candidate
List of Colleges under MP PAHUNT:
- Government Ayurveda College, Bhopal
- Government Ayurveda College, Gwalior
- Government Ayurveda College, Indore
- Government Ayurveda College, Jabalpur
- Government Ayurveda College, Rewa
- Government Ayurveda College, Ujjain
- Government Homeopathic College, Bhopal
- Government Unani College, Bhopal
MP PAHUNT Preparation Tips:
- Candidates should have a good understanding of all the topics studied in class 11th and 12th. For this, they should study NCERTs thoroughly.
- Aspirants should make a timetable so that they can finish the syllabus in time and also finish the test in the given time.
- Candidates should solve all the previous year question papers as it will help them to their strong and week sections. Also, sometimes questions are repeated. So this can save time while solving them in the exam.
- Geometry in maths and Optics in Physics are one of the few topics which have more weight than other topics. So such topics should be prepared thoroughly.
- Since time is given of three hours, candidates should have practice more so that they can solve the whole question paper with accuracy in the given time period.
- Since there is no negative marking in this exam, candidates are advised to attend the complete paper.