Manipur Polytechnic 2019
This article will provide the aspirants all the necessary details relevant to Manipur Polytechnic, 2019, including:
- How to fill Manipur Polytechnic Application Form?
- Manipur Polytechnic Rules & Regulations.
- Manipur Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria.
- Manipur Polytechnic Exam Dates.
- Manipur Polytechnic Exam Pattern.
- Manipur Polytechnic Exam Center.
- Manipur Polytechnic Admit Card.
- Manipur Polytechnic Syllabus.
- Important Books for Manipur Polytechnic Preparation.
- How to Check Manipur Polytechnic Result?
- Manipur Polytechnic Previous Year Cut-off.
- Manipur Polytechnic Preparation Tips.
How to fill Manipur Polytechnic Application Form?
To register for Manipur Polytechnic, 2019, follow the procedure mentioned below:
STEP 1 – Visit the official website of Manipur Polytechnic, 2019 registration.
Official Website: www.gopoly.nic.in
STEP 2 – Registration: The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the offline mode.
- The application form can be submitted in person.
- After registering successfully, candidates must take the printout for future reference.
STEP 3 – Fill the application form only after reading the eligibility criteria and the instructions carefully. The candidates are required to fill in Personal details, Choice of examination center & Educational Details.
After filling the form successfully, candidates must take the printout for future reference (counseling and verification).
STEP 4 –Documents to be attached: The duly filled application should be according to the instruction in the form along with the required enclosures like a photocopy of mark sheet, Provisional Certificate, Passport photographs, Age-proof document or Admit card, Category certificate, etc.
STEP 5 – Submission and payment of application form: The prospectus and prescribed application form for admission shall be available for sale at the office of the Controller of Technical Education, Manipur or the admission counter on payment of Rs. 180/- (Rupees one hundred and eighty only) in the form of INDIAN POSTAL ORDER from the Post Office in favor of the Controller of Technical Education, Manipur during office hours.
Manipur Polytechnic 2019 Rules & Regulations.
The norms that are to be followed while applying for the PECE examination, as suggested on the official website, are:
- All the students admitted into the institute will be under the complete disciplinary control of the Principal of the Institute or any other officer(s) appointed by him for the purpose and must conduct themselves in accordance with the disciplinary rules of the Institute as framed and notified by the Principal.
- All the admitted students have to take an undertaking that they will abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the Principal and any suitable action can be taken in this regard on the student due to their shortcomings by the Principal as deemed fit and necessary.
- Students should attend their classes in the prescribed uniforms in time with utmost punctuality.
- Students must be regular in all the classes.
- Sessional records and assignments should be submitted regularly.
- Students should always show courtesy to all the students, staff members, and their senior students.
- Institute and Hospital fees/dues (if any) should be cleared in
- Destruction of Institute and Hostel properties is strictly prohibited and anyone caught indulging in such activities can be fined or even expelled.
- Stealing of others’ properties or forcible lending without the consent of the owner is forbidden and will be severely dealt with if ever such a case arises.
- Consumption of any intoxicants like Cigarettes, Drugs, Alcohol, etc. is strictly prohibited inside the campus, classrooms, and hostels.
- Use of unfair means in the examination is not permitted and may lead to expulsion from the examination hall.
- Any form of ragging in the institution, hostel, and campus is strictly prohibited and shall be severely dealt with as per law
Manipur Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to the Government Polytechnic, Imphal, a candidate must get selected in the concerned entrance test held by the Controller of Technical Education, Manipur or the Principal, Government Polytechnic, Imphal with the fulfillment of the following conditions.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- A candidate/student should have passed Xth standard or its equivalent examination in one sitting (without grace) recognized by the Board of Secondary Examination, Manipur (BSEM)
- A candidate/student should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics in one sitting from a recognized Board or Council.
- He/She is within the age group of 15-22 years as on Ist July 2010 (upper age limit relaxable by 3 years for SC/ST/Physically handicapped).
- He/She is a domicile of Manipur by birth
- Either of his/her parents has been continuously residing in Manipur for a period of not less than 20 (twenty) years.
- Either of his/her parents is an employee of the Government of Manipur or a body substantially owned or controlled by the Government of Manipur.
Provisionally selected candidates will be examined by the Medical Officer of the institute and only physically fit and mentally sound candidates free from any diseases(s) which may interfere with professional duties will be given admission.
The prescribed minimum medical standards for admission are given below:
Height = 145 cms
Weight = 41 kgs.
Chest = 68.13 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms.
Heart & Lung: – Sound (if any abnormality is detected, the candidate may be advised to have X-ray or other special investigation at their own cost.)
Blood Pressure: – Normal.
Normal vision without the aid of glasses, not less than 6/6 with each eye provided that, with the aid of glasses, his/her vision is not less than 6/9 in one eye and 6/18 in the other.
Inability to distinguish the principal colors will not be regarded as a cause for rejection, but the fact will be noted in the certificate.
The eye should be free from gross eye disease, -e.g- Squint.
A hernia, Hydrocele, and Pilette:-
Presence of any one of these is a temporary ground for disqualification to be rectified before joining or if after at the candidate’s own expense.
Ear (Hearing): – Should be good.
Speech: – Without impediment.
General Health and Built: – Good.
The Institute reserves the right to reject or refuse admission to any candidate who is unsuitable after Medical Fitness test.
Manipur Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
The tentative dates as extracted from previous years’ brochure are mentioned below. The dates are liable to change.
|Commencement of application||Dates will be available after the notification is released officially.|
|Last date of online application||Dates will be available after the notification is released officially.|
|The issue of admit card||Dates will be available after the notification is released officially.|
|Date of examination||Dates will be available after the notification is released officially.|
|Declaration of result||Dates will be available after the notification is released officially.|
|Commencement of counseling||Dates will be available after the notification is released officially.|
Manipur Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the entrance examination is as follows:
- The Mode of examination: Offline
- The medium of examination: English and Hindi only.
- Type of questions: Objective-type-questions.
Manipur Polytechnic 2019 Exam Center
The examination for Manipur polytechnic is conducted across various cities in Manipur. The candidates must choose appropriate centers, which are nearest to their respective residences.
Manipur Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can log on to the official website of Manipur Polytechnic, and avail they admit cards for Manipur Polytechnic, 2019 by providing their registration ID and password assigned earlier while registering for the application form.
Manipur Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the entrance test is as follows:
For Diploma in Engineering:
IX and X standard of the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur in Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
XI and XII standard of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Important Books for Manipur Polytechnic Preparation
The candidates can go with any book they want and make sure to refer previous year’s question papers. Candidates must keep practicing regular mock tests to be able to manage time while enhancing their problem-solving ability.
How to Check Manipur Polytechnic 2019 Result?
The cutoff is the minimum marks which are to be scored to qualify the entrance and be eligible for the counseling. The cutoffs of respective subjects for respective rounds of counseling are decided to depend upon the vacancy of seats.
The candidates can log on to the official website of the Manipur Polytechnic and by providing their registration ID and password assigned they can check their score and tally it with the proposed cutoff to see whether they are qualified or not.
Manipur Polytechnic Previous Year’s Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks which is to be scored to qualify the entrance and be eligible for the counseling. The cutoffs of respective subjects for respective rounds of counseling are decided to depend upon the vacancy of seats and the level of examination (easy or tough).
Manipur Polytechnic Preparation Tips
The two keys that will help you accomplish your goals are:
- Hard work.
- Smart work.
No doubt hard work is important, but working hard without a plan is no different than catching a train without any destination.
First things first, you need a plan. A plan helps you every step of the way and brings you closer to your goal. It saves your time of going back and forth and lets you move only in one direction and that is forward.
STEP 1 – Note down your goals.
STEP 2 – Divide your goals into smaller tasks.
STEP 3 – Assign a deadline to every task.
STEP 4 – Make a plan to execute the tasks.
STEP 5 – Start the execution of the plan.
Always keep track of your progress.
A few things that will help you in getting better score are:
- Take regular mock tests – it will help you finish the exam within the provided time.
- Practice as many questions as you can.
- Start early preparation.
- Focus on your weak as well as strong points, equally.
All the best for the examination, prepare well.