The KLE University was established in the year 2006 on the recommendations of the UGC. The University has signed MoUs with institutes of national and international repute for collaborating in various fields. The KLE University offers courses in Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Ayurveda at Belagavi, Hubbali and Bengaluru.
The University has established KLEU’s Research Foundation & has research collaborations with 6 National, 14 International funding agencies from USA, Europe, and Canada. The KLE University in synergy with the KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & Medical Research Centre and other healthcare institutions of KLE at Belagavi has brought about a qualitative change by facilitating relevant research and providing easily accessible, modern and affordable health care to millions of people in the region and beyond.
The research institute has for long aspired to stay among the top medical colleges in India in the realms of medical education, research, and healthcare services. To fulfill the purpose, the university through it’s various UG and PG programmes offer a chance to the suitable candidates to pursue their education in the KLE associated colleges.
In UG course, candidates can apply for courses like –
- 4 years – B. Pharm
- 5 years – Pharm.D
- 4 ½ years – BAMS
- 4 ½ years – BPT, B.SC (N) and PC-B.Sc. (N).
In PG programmes, courses offered are –
- M.Sc. (N).
Admission to these programmes will be conducted by the University as an All India level entrance exam which has been designed to primarily test the participants for their suitability to take admission in the medical courses offered by the university.
The candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of their performance in the test. The shortlisted candidates need to appear for documents verification at the time of counseling wherein they will need to provide their original documents. Upon successful analysis of the veracity of the documents, the university will provide candidates with an allotment letter.
KLEU Application Form Procedure:
The application forms need to be filled in online mode at the official website i.e., www.kleuniversity.edu.in. There would be a separate column for filling the course name. Fill the personal details, educational details, correspondence details, uploading documents etc. the next step would be to pay the application fees.
Steps to be followed for filling the KLEU Application Form 2019 :
Step 1: Registration
To register for KLEU AIET 2019, applicants must log on to the official website of the university and click on ‘Online Application form for KLEU AIET and enter a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email-id, Mobile phone number, Course opted for (B. Pharm), etc in order to register for the exam.
Step 2: Application Form
Candidates will then be directed towards the online application form where they have to submit personal details, address for correspondence and information regarding their past academic records followed by uploading a recent passport-sized photograph and signature. They should also select their mode of payment and after verifying all the details entered, click on ‘Save & Next’ button.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
The next step is to pay the application fees by the online mode of Credit/ Debit card or Net banking only. Candidates are required to enter all the necessary account details on the bank page and furnish the application fees. Save the receipt of the transaction for future use.
Step 4: Submission of Application Form
After all, the previously mentioned steps have been successfully completed, a confirmation page will be generated which the applicants should print out(2 copies) and sign the declaration. They must then send 1 copy of it to the institute at the earliest.
KLE AIET 2017
KLE University, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590010 Karnataka, India, Ph: 0831- 2444444
Application Fee Details
Fees of Rs.1000 can be paid by the online mode only. The application fee for the B. Pharm course is regardless of the category the applicant belongs to. Participants must note that the application fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable and any request for the same will be declined.
KLEU Rules and Regulations:
KLEU AIET 2019 exam center regulations:-
- Candidates need to report at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam
- All candidates are required to carry TAT card which is Admit Card to the examination center. Candidate will not be allowed to appear in the KLEU AIET 2019 exam without the Admit card.
- Candidate will also not be able to appear in the KLEU AIET 2019 exam if he/she will be late for more than 30 minutes of the time prescribed.
- Candidates are prohibited to bring calculators, slide rules, clerk tables, and electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie set, paging devices, mobile telephones and any other objects/devices in the examination hall.
KLEU AIET Eligibility Criteria:
KLEU AIET 2019 eligibility criteria are formulated by the university. Only students who meet the eligibility requirements for the particular course should apply for the test.
- Nationality: Indian as well as foreign applicants, are eligible to apply for the entrance test. International candidates should ensure that they meet the academic eligibility criteria to be admitted into the UG courses offered by the university.
- Age Limit: Candidates should complete 17 years of age as on December 31st, 2019 to be eligible for the exam.
- Education Qualification :
- MBBS – Pass 10+2/HSC/Equivalent Examination with PCB and secure 60% marks taken together.
Secure 50% marks in English subject separately.
- BDS – Pass 10+2/HSC/Equivalent Examination with PCB and secure 50% marks taken together.
Pass in English Subject.
- BAMS – Pass 10+2/HSC/Equivalent Examination with PCB and secure 50% marks taken together.
Pass in English Subject.
- Pharm – Pass 10+2 Exam with Physics and chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the given subject: Mathematics/Computer Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational/ PC & Electronics Subject.
Secure at least 40% marks.
- D – Pass 10+2 Exam with Physics and chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the given subject: Mathematics and Biology.
- BPT – Pass 10+2/HSC/Equivalent Examination with PCB and secure 40% marks taken together.
Pass in English Subject.
- Sc (Nursing) – Pass 10+2/HSC/Equivalent Examination with PCB and secure 45% marks taken together.
Pass in English Subject.
- PB – B.Sc (Nursing) – Pass GNM
KLEU AIET 2019 Exam Dates:
The KLE University has announced the tentative schedule of the upcoming examination to be held in 2019. All the candidates who are appearing for the examination must understand the important dates provided. So, following is the complete schedule for Candidates –
Notification Date -> 1st week of May 2019
Application Form Availability Date -> 2nd week of May 2019
Application Form Submission Last Date -> 1st week of June 2019
Last date for receipt of printed Online submitted application form -> 2nd week of June 2019
Availability of Hall ticket -> 2nd week of June 2019
Entrance Exam Date for PG and UG -> 3rd week of June 2019
Result Declaration -> 4th week of June 2019
Counseling begins -> July 2019.
KLEU AIET Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern consists of all that details, which will come in the question paper. The candidates will know the complete structure of question paper with the help of exam pattern.
|Total number of questions||200|
|Type of questions||Objective type – MCQs|
|Examination duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer + 1mark|
|Wrong answer -no negative marking|
Segregation of Questions according to subjects –
Physics – 50 questions
Chemistry – 50 questions
Biology – 50 questions
Zoology – 50 questions.
KLEU Exam Centres:
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
KLEU AIET Admit Card:
All Candidates who have applied have to download their KLEU AIET 2019 Admit Card from the official website of the University.
- KLEU AIET Admit Card 2019 will be available on the official website from the 2nd week of June 2019.
- No KLEU AIET Admit Card 2019 will not be sent to any candidates through post or email.
- Note that all candidates need to carry their KLEU AIET Admit Card 2019 to their test center. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
KLEU AIET Syllabus:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- The motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements(Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- And also Surface Chemistry
- General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Human Physiology
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Ecology and environment
- And also Biotechnology and Its Applications
KLEU AIET Preparation Tips:
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the KLEU AIET 2019 and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently. As the syllabus will be completely based on the XI and XII standard, it will be a little relief for the appearing students.
Here are some tips that would be helpful for the students to score better –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Every equation and key points should be on the student’s fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as they are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Last and most important revise what you study.
Important Books for KLEU AIET Preparation
The books to be considered for preparing for KLEU AIET 2019 are –
Physics – 1.Concepts of Physics Volume 1 & 2 – H.C Verma
2.Objective Physics – D.C Pandey
Chemistry – 1.ABC of Chemistry – Modern Publication
- Organic Chemistry – Morrison and Boyd
Biology – 1.Objective Biology – Pradeep Publication
2.Biology Volume 1 & 2 – Trueman.
How to check KLEU AIET Results?
The result of the KLEU-AIET 2019 will be uploaded by KLE university on the official website after the test. The result will be available on providing details such as TAT NO/ Roll number and Date of Birth. Once you submit these details, the result will appear on your computer screen.