Kerala Polytechnic 2019
The Department of Technical Education is the conducting authority of the Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2019. The Department will now haven’t conducted any examination for the Admission. The Admission will be provided on the basis of X and XII results or the performance that candidate made.
Read the complete details regarding the Kerala Polytechnic 2019 below
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Candidates for getting admission have to submit the online Application form 2019. Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019 will be released on the official website. The Admission to the candidates will be provided to different government and private colleges. No entrance exam is conducted by the DTE for the Admission procedure
- The candidates are required to check online the Application form on the official website
- Candidates can only submit one single form in case of various districts.
- Candidates are required to fill the separate application form in below cases given:
- Seats under Sports Quota
- Seats under NCC Quota
- Management Seats under Aided Programs
- For Regular seats in Government/Government Aided Programs/ Government Seats in Self Financing Programs.
- Candidates can also check the Status of the Application Form by submitting the Registration Number
- Candidates can take a print out of the Application Form until the Admission is confirmed.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
How to fill the Kerala Polytechnic Application Form?
The Application Form Submission should be only done through online basis:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Application Form
- Fill all the required details, with the documents required
- Revise the form before submitting.
- Take a Print Out
- Submit the form to the respective government aided college of the Kerala State.
- Submission of the fee will be online only
The application fee to be submitted by the candidates of general category is Rs 100/- per district and for reserved category is Rs 50/-. Candidates applying in more than one district have to submit the additional fees. The fee submission will be done to the respective college in which candidate is willing to apply.
Kerala Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying for the application form must check the Kerala Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria varies according to the courses and the colleges you have applied for. The Details related to the eligibility criteria are given below:
It is mandatory for candidates to satisfy the Kerala Polytechnic Admission Procedure.
Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian Citizen
Domicile: Candidates must be a domicile certificate holder of the Kerala State/Candidates must have passed the examination from the Kerala Educational Board/ Candidate’s parents must be a government employee or Public Sector Undertaking in Kerala State.
Examination: The aspirants must have passed SSLC/THSLC or the exam equivalent.
Qualification: Candidates must have qualified the exam with Mathematics, Science, and English as a mandatory subject.
Candidates who have passed with ICSE/CBSE Board, the authority will consider the marks candidates have scored.
Kerala Polytechnic Important Dates
The candidates can check the tentative dates for the Admission given below:
|Application Availability||The third week of May 2019|
|Last Submission Date||The second week of July 2019|
|Last Fee Submission Date||The second week of July 2019|
Kerala Polytechnic Syllabus
The Kerala Polytechnic Syllabus will be released on the official website. The preparation of the syllabus is a great way to prepare for the examination. The details about the Kerala Polytechnic Syllabus is given below candidates can refer below:
|8||Computer Hardware Maintenance|
|9||Electronics and Avionics|
|10||Electronics and Communication|
|11||Electronics and Instrumentation|
|13||Electronics Production Technology|
|19||Tool and Die Engineering|
|20||Wood and Paper Technology|
|21||Quantity Serving and Construction Management|
|23||Electrics and Electronics Engineering|
|25||Electrical and Avionics Engineering|
|Candidates can refer the syllabus while applying for the courses in any college. The syllabus will help them to know more about it.|
Kerala Polytechnic Selection Procedure
Aspirants who will be selected for the Admission process in any of the Government Aided Institution can take a print out of their allotment letter from the official website. It is mandatory for all the candidates to go through the selection procedure.
- Candidates who have been selected for the Admission procedure should join the allotment programme and are suggested to report to the respective college in which they have applied for. Candidates have to report with the allotment letter and the fees which are prescribed by the College and all the original documents. The Documents include Marksheet, Eligibility, Category Certificate, Fee Concession. Candidates have to submit the documents and receive the Admission Slip after the payment of Fees.
- Candidates in the case failed to report the respective College, then the Seat was further given to some other candidates.
The allotment list is published every year after the declaration of result. Candidates for the Admission Process will be selected on the basis of marks scored in 10 and 10+2 Examination. The seat allotment will be done only to the candidates who have successfully filled the Application Form.
Candidates who have applied for the Admission Process will be allotted on the basis of marks they have secured. The candidates will be served on the first come and first serve basis, candidates should apply for the Admission process by knowing all the terms and conditions. The Candidates are required to fill the application form before the due date.
The Article is related to the information of Kerala Polytechnic 2019, candidates willing to apply for the same can check all the details here.