Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019
Jharkhand Polytechnic, as indicated in the title, is a state level entrance examination which is conducted for admissions in the diploma courses, in Jharkhand. The entrance is commonly known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) and is conducted under the administration of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
This article will provide the aspirants all the necessary details relevant to Jharkhand Polytechnic, 2019, including:
- How to fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form?
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Rules & Regulations.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Dates.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Center.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus.
- Important Books for Jharkhand Polytechnic Preparation.
- How to Check Jharkhand Polytechnic Result?
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Previous Year Cut-off.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Preparation Tips.
How to fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form?
To register for Jharkhand Polytechnic, 2019, follow the procedure mentioned below:
STEP 1 – Visit the official website of JCECEB, 2019 registration.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
STEP 2 – Registration: The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode.
- The candidates need to sign up before filling the application form. After successfully signing up, the candidates are assigned a registration Id (application number which will be used as a username) and a password that is to be kept safe for future reference.
- The application form can be submitted online or in person.
- After registering successfully, candidates must take the printout for future reference.
STEP 3 – Fill the application form only after reading the eligibility criteria and the instructions carefully. The candidates are required to fill in Personal details, Choice of examination center & Educational Details.
After filling the form successfully, candidates must take the printout for future reference (counseling and verification).
STEP 4 – Upload of Documents: Candidates are required to upload the soft copies of the following documents along with the application form:
- Thumb Impression
STEP 5 – Submission and payment of application form: Candidates can deposit the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card. The fee can be submitted offline as well through e – challan.
|Category||Registration Fee (in rupees)|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Rules & Regulations.
The norms that are to be followed while applying for the PECE examination, as suggested on the official website, are:
- The first stage involves qualifying PECE, 2019.
- After the candidate has qualified the written examination, the candidate is offered admission by the JCECEB.
- The candidate has to go through various rounds of counseling before the admission.
- Cutoffs of colleges are released based on the ranks, candidates can follow up with the cutoffs and apply for counseling, accordingly.
- When called for counseling, candidates are required to carry their admit card, rank card, 10th pass certificate, and mark sheet.
- The candidates who are allotted seats at JIIT at the final round of counseling will have to report to the admission centers for verification of the credentials and payment of fees on the dates mentioned in the website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Residential: Aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand as per letter no. 5/vivid-9/2001 (domicile) ka. 2691/Ranchi, dated 29.04.2002 of Personnel, Administrative Reforms & Raj Bhasa, Govt. of Jharkhand AND have procured proper Local Residential Certificate issued by proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Reservation: Aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand AND have procured proper Local Residential Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand to get the reservation as per RESERVATION POLICY of Govt. of Jharkhand. Up-to-date reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be followed in all courses of Govt. and Private Institutes situated in Jharkhand State.
- Age Limit Criteria: Aspirants of any age are eligible except Mining Engineering branch in which minimum age should be 17 years as on 1st July of the examination year.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate has to fulfill the following criteria as per the guidelines of AICTE for taking part in this stream: –
- “Applicant must have passed a 10th or equivalent examination and He/She has obtained at least 35% marks. [10th or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply, but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.]
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
The tentative dates as extracted from previous years’ brochure are mentioned below. The dates are liable to change.
|Commencement of application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date of online application||3rd week of April 2019|
|The issue of admit card||4th week of April 2019|
|Date of examination||Last week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||The third week of May 2019|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the entrance examination is as follows:
- The Mode of examination: Offline
- The medium of examination: English and Hindi only.
- Type of questions: Objective-type-questions.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
- Maximum Marks:
- Duration: 2hours and 30 minutes.
- A number of questions:
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Center
The examination is conducted in the following cities:
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can log on to the official website of JCECEB, and avail they admit cards for PECE, 2019 by providing their registration ID and password assigned earlier while registering for the application form.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the entrance test, i.e., PECE, is as follows:
- Heat and Thermal Expansion
- Current Electricity
- Reflection of Light
- Transmission of Heat
- Laws of Motion
- Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body
- Refraction of Light
- Wave Motion
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Optical Instruments
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Detergents, Drugs, and Explosives
- Mixtures and Compounds
- Different Chemical Reactions
- Acids, Bases, Salt, and Hydrolysis
- Molecular and Equivalent Masses
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Group Elements
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws
- Concept of Atomic
- Important Chemical Compounds
- Atomic Structure
- Number System
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometrical Formulae
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Time and Distance
- Rectangular Co-ordinates
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- HCF and LCM
- The Straight Line
- Time and Work
- Trigonometric Rations and Identities
- Area, Volume and Surface Area
- Heights and Distances
- Rational Expressions
Important Books for Jharkhand Polytechnic Preparation
The most recommended books for PECE are:
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Examination by Dr. Lal and Jain
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Guide 2018 Hindi by GKP
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Pravesh Pariksha by Jharkhand Polytechnic Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 12 Practice Sets by GKP
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Examination (for Engineering Diploma Course) (includes Previous Years’ Solved Papers) by Dr. Lal and Jain
How to Check Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Result?
The cutoff is the minimum marks which are to be scored to qualify the entrance and be eligible for the counseling. The cutoffs of respective subjects for respective rounds of counseling are decided to depend upon the vacancy of seats.
The candidates can log on to the official website of the JCECEB and by providing their registration ID and password assigned they can check their score and tally it with the proposed cutoff to see whether they are qualified or not.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Previous Year’s Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks which is to be scored to qualify the entrance and be eligible for the counseling. The cutoffs of respective subjects for respective rounds of counseling are decided to depend upon the vacancy of seats and the level of examination (easy or tough).
Jharkhand Polytechnic Preparation Tips
The two keys that will help you accomplish your goals are:
- Hard work.
- Smart work.
No doubt hard work is important, but working hard without a plan is no different than catching a train without any destination.
First things first, you need a plan. A plan helps you every step of the way and brings you closer to your goal. It saves your time of going back and forth and lets you move only in one direction and that is forward.
STEP 1 – Note down your goals.
STEP 2 – Divide your goals into smaller tasks.
STEP 3 – Assign a deadline to every task.
STEP 4 – Make a plan to execute the tasks.
STEP 5 – Start the execution of the plan.
Always keep track of your progress.
A few things that will help you in getting better score are:
- Take regular mock tests – it will help you finish the exam within the provided time.
- Practice as many questions as you can.
- Start early preparation.
- Focus on your weak as well as strong points, equally.
All the best for the examination, prepare well.