Gujarat Polytechnic 2019
Candidates who want to pursue Polytechnic diploma course in the State of Gujarat must know the Gujarat Polytechnic admission process. The ‘Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat is concerned authority which looks after the polytechnic admission process in Gujarat. There are various Government and Private Polytechnic institute which are running polytechnic courses in the State.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 exam offer candidates various professional diploma courses in various disciplines like Architectural Assistantship, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering etc.
List of top 10 Polytechnic Colleges in the state of Gujarat –
- B. & B. Institute of Tech. (GIA) – Anand
- Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology – Nadiad
- Faculty of Tech. and Engg., THE M. S. UNI., Baroda – Vadodara
- Polytechnic, THE M. S. University of Baroda – Vadodara
- Tolani Foundation Gandhidham Polytechnic – Adipur
- A.V. Parekh Technical Institute – Rajkot
- C. U. Shah Government Polytechnic – Wadhawan
- DR. J. N. Mehta Government Polytechnic – Amreli
- DR. S. and S. S. Gandhi College of Engg. and Tech. – Surat
- Government Polytechnic for Girls – Ahmedabad
A merit list will be prepared according to the marks secured by candidates in entrance exams. On the basis of marks, candidates will be given admission.
Gujarat Polytechnic counseling procedure is as under –
- On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance, test candidates will be called for counseling.
- Merit list will be issued on the official website, after the declaration of result.
- Candidates will be eligible for admission, whose name will come under merit list.
- At the time of counseling on the basis of their rank candidates will select the course and college for admission.
- Document verification will be done at the time of admission.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 Application Form filling procedure
Candidates wishing to apply for Assam Polytechnic exam can apply through online mode. The Assam PAT 2019 application form will be released in the third week of March 2019.No other modes for the submission of application will be entertained. Candidates should fill the application form before the due date, i.e. last week of April 2019.
To regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree and diploma courses, the Education Department, Government of Gujarat, had constituted “Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)”.
- Candidates must go through the Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 application form thoroughly. To easily get register candidates to have to fill the application form as per the provided steps provided below.
- Candidates can apply for Gujarat Diploma Admission 2019 from the official website i.e. www.gujdiploma.nic.in.
- Candidates can download the application form.
- From the brochure available on official website candidates can read the information related to Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019.
- Candidates should fill the application form as per the information provided in the brochure. Fill the form completely as per the instructions provided in the prospectus. After filling the application form completely, candidates will need to send the application form along with DD to the address mentioned in the information brochure.
Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State
Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses(ACPDC)
Plastic Engineering Building,
Government Polytechnic Campus,
Near Pajra Pole, Ambawadi,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 01
Application fee details :
All applier have to pay application fees of Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 compulsory. Payment can be done by candidates through online mode or by the DD draft.
- Applicants can pay the fee by Demand Draft
- The application fee is RS.250 for all students
- It is required to get the DD accepted by Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State.
Candidates have to check the complete Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 eligibility criteria. Candidates should read the full criteria of Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 2019 such as Nationality, age criteria, qualification criteria, and age criteria etc.
Age Criteria :
Candidate must be at least 15 years for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019
Educational Criteria :
Passed one of the following qualifying exams to get admission in the first year of the Professional Diploma Courses.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination passed with Science, Mathematics, and English or equivalent examination (Class 10th).
- Class 10 with 2 years certificate course conducted by NCVT or GCVT or IGTR provided the candidate has passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard X) with Science, Mathematics, and English.
- Class 10 with 2 years certificate course conducted by the TEB (Technical Examination Board) and passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard X) with Science, Mathematics, and English
- Class 8th+ certificate course of 2 or more years conducted by NCVT or GCVT provided the candidate has passed the class 10 examination from the Gujarat Board or from Open Schooling with Mathematics, Science, Gujarati, and English or equivalent examination.
The parents of the applicants appearing for the test must be of Gujarat Origin.
Candidates who are applying should know the exact events and their exam dates. Candidates should know the Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 examination schedule.
Events. Dates (tentative)
Starting of Online Application March 2019
Deadline for submission. 2nd week of April 2019
A release of Admit Card 2nd Week of May 2019
Date of Entrance Exam. Last week of May 2019
Declaration of Result Third Week of June 2019
Counseling starts. Last Week of June 2019
|Type of questions||Objective type – MCQs – OMR|
|Subjects||Mathematics, English, and Science|
|Answering mode||Black or blue Ballpoint pen.|
Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
The conducting body of Gujarat Polytechnic will be releasing the Admit card in online mode. Candidates will be able to access the admit card on the official website. Candidates have to enter application form number and date of birth to download the admit card. Candidates’ roll number and exam center address will be mentioned on the admit card. The conducting authority has made it mandatory to carry admit card on the day of the exam at the exam center. Candidates have to produce the admit card at the entrance of the examination center. Only after the verification of the admit card candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam. Candidates should also keep one photo id proof along with the admit card.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
The unit I: Number Systems
Unit II: Algebra
- Pair Of Linear Equations In Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Progressions
Unit III: Trigonometry
- Introduction To Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Identities
- Heights And Distances
Unit IV: Coordinate Geometry
- Lines (In Two-Dimensions)
Unit V: Geometry
Unit VI: Mensuration
- Areas Related To Circles
- Surface Areas And Volumes
Unit VII: Statistics And Probability
Unit 1: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour
Unit 2: World of Living
Unit 3: Effects of Current
Unit 4: Reflection of light at curved surfaces, Images formed by spherical mirrors, center of curvature, principal axis, principal
Unit 5: Management of natural resources: Management of natural resources. Conservation and judicious use of natural resources. Forest and wildlife, coal and petroleum conservation. Examples of People’s participation in the conservation of natural resources
- Our Universe
- Measurements and units
- Current electricity
- Modern Physics
- Electromagnetic spectrum
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bond
- periodic classification fo elements
- Alkaline earth metals
- Acids, Bases, and salts
- Chemistry of carbon compounds
- Carbohydrates and proteins
- Oil and fats
- chemistry and Industry
Section A: Reading
Section B: Writing
Section C: Grammar
Section D: Text Books.
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently
Here are a few helpful tips for the students to prepare for the Examination –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- All formulae, concepts, equations and key points should be on the student’s fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as they are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Always be healthy.
How to check Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 results?
The authority will publish the result on the official website after the conduct of exam. Candidates should check official website time to time for latest updates in this regard. Candidates can download their result with the help of roll number or registration number and take a printout of the same for further reference. Applicants who will qualify the entrance test will further have to appear in counseling.