About Chandigarh Polytechnic College:
Chandigarh Polytechnic College is affiliated to Punjab State Board for Technical Education (PSBTE) and has been approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. The Institute offers diploma in six branches of engineering. Below is the list of programmes offered by the University:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
Chandigarh Polytechnic College Registration 2019:
To apply for the admission in 2019 batches, interested candidates shall have to apply online on the website http://fasttrack.cuchd.in/. The official notification will be tentatively released in the second week of May 2019.
Candidates need to fill all the mandatory information in the application form. He/she shall provide a valid e-mail address and a mobile number for communication purpose.
The registration process and application form window will be kept open till the month of June 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Polytechnic College Admission:
For First Year Admission:
- The candidate should be a resident of Punjab.
- The candidate should have passed the 10th class examination with English, Science, and Mathematics as subjects.
For Lateral Entry Admission:
- The candidate should have 10+2 examination with Science stream.
- He/she should have passed ITI Course inappropriate specialization after matriculation.
In case the seats remaining unfilled on the basis of criteria mentioned above, shall be based on the basis of inter-se-merit of any of the following examinations:
- One year completion of ITI after 10th class
- 10+2 vocational (any subject)
- 10+2 Science
- Two years certificate course from SLIET Longowal and having Punjab Domicile
- Two years certificate in Skilled Technician and Quality Insurance Inspector from R & D Centre for Bicycle and Sewing Machine Ludhiana.
Selection Process of Chandigarh Polytechnic College:
The College will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th standard examination. There will be multiple rounds of counseling for the shortlisted candidates.