Assam Polytechnic 2019
The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam is the respective body which organizes Assam Polytechnic (PAT 2019) every year. It is a state level entrance test conducted for providing admission to various Diploma courses offered by the polytechnic colleges/institutes located in Assam. The exam is organized once a year. A large number of candidates appear in this exam. It is expected that the Assam Polytechnic 2019 will be held in the month of May 2019 and the online applications for the same will available from March 2019 tentatively.
The exam is conducted for the admission to the degree course offered by Polytechnic for 3 years. The exam will be held for the students of Assam region. The exam will be conducted by DTE Assam. Its main motive is to produce technicians to meet the need of Technical manpower in the field of technology.
The students willing to apply for the technical courses after the matriculation and intermediate exam can apply for the same. Candidates can get admission after qualifying the entrance examination. Students with good score can get a good Polytechnic college in Assam.
Application form filling details
The online information bulletin and application form will be available in online mode. Candidates could access the online application form from the official website of the authority. Candidates have to fill name, date of birth, address, parent’s details and other personal details in the application form. Candidates also have to fill academic details on the application form. Candidates must upload recent passport size photograph and signature to the application form.
The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Go to the official website.
- The link to the application form will be available on the homepage.
- After clicking on the link the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, candidates have to fill required details on the application form and also have to upload the required documents.
- After that, go for the payment option and generate SBI Challan.
- Get a print out of the filled in application form for further process.
Application fee details
- The application fee will be Rs. 400/-.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode.
- It can also be paid through challan in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.
Examination Dates (tentative)
The tentative schedule for the Assam Polytechnic 2019 admissions is as follows:
|Availability of online application||3rd week of March|
|Online application closes the||1st week of May|
|Last date to submit fee||2nd week of May|
|The issue of admit card||2nd week of May|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May|
|The announcement of result||1st week of June|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of July|
For seeking admission in polytechnic streams in the state of Assam, the aspirants have to meet the eligibility factor. There are given various eligibility conditions for the students to read.
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidate must be the permanent resident of Assam state.
- Age: The general category candidates must bear on or after 1st Aug 1998 and SC/ST candidates must bear or after 1st Aug 1995.
- For institutions outside Assam (seat allotted by Govt. of India), the upper age limit should be 21 years as on 1st Aug 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass HSLC/10th class exam or its equivalent in a single sitting from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Minimum Marks: For General, 40% marks, for SC, 35% marks and for ST, 33% is the minimum required marks.
Examination Pattern for Assam PAT 2019
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Objective type – MCQs
|Section||Maths and science – objective|
|English and General knowledge – subjective|
|Examination duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer + 1mark|
|Wrong answer -no negative marking|
Assam Polytechnic 2019 Rules and Regulations
- Candidates are advised to check all the entries carefully in the Assam PAT hall ticket 2019. Students must ensure all the details are printed correctly in hall ticket.
- Candidates have to bring one photograph on a confirmation slip along with one photo Id proof. Candidates are advised to take extra printouts of the downloaded admit card.
- For each candidate, a seat indicating admit card number will be allocated. The candidate has to find out & seated in their allotted seat only.
- Candidate should reach the exam center 1 hour prior than the commencement of the exam.
- No electronic item is allowed in the examination hall which is considered as the subject of cheating.
- No extra rough sheet is allowed in the examination hall. The margin will be given to do rough work in the test booklet.
- Candidates should carefully listen to the instruction given by the invigilator.
- Failure to follow instruction written in the examination will lead to disqualification.
Assam Polytechnic 2019 Admit card
For all registered candidates, Assam PAT Admit Card will be available only in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card of Assam PAT Test 2019 by following steps,
- Visit the official website of Assam PAT 2019 official site i.e..,http://www.dteassam.in
- Fill your application number and date of birth in the login tab. And Click on ‘Login’ button.
- Download Admit Card to Click on submit to view the admit card. Candidates must check the dates and timings of the exam.
- After the Registration Process print the Documents as a hard copy for further Use.
Assam Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
Candidates have to prepare for exams from General Knowledge, Science and Mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be containing the academic syllabus of the qualifying exam (10th or equivalent).
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important days
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Scene.
- Geometric Progression, Geometric Mean
- Relations & Functions, Matrices, Determinants
- Continuity & Differentiability, Application of Derivatives, Integrals, Applications of Integrals, Differential Equations
- Vectors & three-dimensional geometry, Linear Programming
- Probability, Sets & Functions, Finite & Infinite sets, Equal Sets, Subsets, Union & Intersection of sets, Difference &Compliment of a set
- Relations & Functions, Ordered pairs, the Cartesian product of sets, Domain & range of function, Product & Quotient of Functions, Pictorial representation of functions
- Trigonometric functions Positive & Negative angles, Measuring angles in radians, Truth of the identity, Signs of trigonometric functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Coordinate Geometry, Straight lines, Conic section, Circle, Ellipse Parabola, Hyperbola
- Introduction to three-dimensional geometry
- Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability
- Complex numbers & quadratic equations Linear Inequalities, Permutations & Theorem
- Command of Language
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the Assam Polytechnic 2019 and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently
Here are a few helpful tips for the students to prepare for the Examination
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- All formulae, concepts, equations and key points should be on the sstudent’sfingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as they are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Always be healthy.
How to check Assam Polytechnic 2019 results?
The candidates can check the Assam Polytechnic Result by following this procedure which is given below :
- The applicants have to visit the official website of DTE Assa
- Candidates have to click on the link of the result to view their result
- All applicants have to read the following instruction before downloading the results.
- After that, they have to enter the roll number of their application form which they have fille
- Applicants have to submit it and download their resul
- The candidates are required to take print out of their result for future reference.