Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (commonly known as APJEE) is conducted for admissions in various technical & professional courses in colleges of Arunachal Pradesh. The ‘Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education’ (APSCTE) is the conducting body for this exam.
This article will provide you with all the details relevant to APJEE 2019, including:
- How to fill Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form?
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Rules & Regulations.
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria.
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Exam Dates.
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Exam Pattern.
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Exam Center.
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admit Card.
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Syllabus.
- Important Books for Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Preparation.
- How to Check Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Result?
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Previous Year Cut-off.
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Preparation Tips.
How to fill Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Application Form?
To register for Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic (APJEE), 2019, follow the procedure mentioned below:
STEP 1 – Visit the official website of APJEE, 2019 registration.
Official Website: www.apjee.in
STEP 2 – Registration: The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode.
- The candidates need to sign up before filling the application form. After successfully signing up, the candidates are assigned a registration Id (application number which will be used as a username later) and a password that is to be kept safe for future reference and for filling the application form.
- The application form can be submitted online or in person.
- After registering successfully, candidates must take the printout for future reference.
STEP 3 – Fill the application form only after reading the eligibility criteria and the instructions carefully. The candidates are required to fill in Personal & Educational Details.
After filling the form successfully, candidates must take the printout for future reference (counseling and verification).
STEP 4 – Upload of Documents: Candidates are required to upload the soft copies of the following documents along with the application form:
STEP 5 – Submission and payment of application form: Candidates can deposit the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card.
|Category||Registration Fee (in rupees)|
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Rules & Regulations.
The norms that are to be followed while applying for the APJEE, as suggested on the official website, are:
- The Government of Arunachal Pradesh reserves the right of nomination of eligible candidates if the situation so demands.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will have to produce the following documents to be eligible for allotment of seats:
- Original Marks Card/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate (ST Certificate for Cat.-I, Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2016 for Cat.-II).
- Candidates are also advised to keep the following documents, (in original along with 03 (Three) sets of photocopies of these documents attested by a Gazetted Officer) ready for submission at the time of obtaining a Nomination Letter:
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2016 for Category-II.
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Admit Card of APJEE 2018
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE in the various courses will be as follows:
- FOR DIPLOMA COURSES: – Passed or Appeared Class X or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board.
- FOR DEGREE COURSES: – Passed or Appeared Class XII or equivalent examination in science stream(Biology group) from a Govt. recognized Board/University.
- The age limit for appearing the APJEE in the various courses will be as follows:
- FOR DIPLOMA COURSES: – 15 to 18 years as on the date of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be nominated.
- FOR DEGREE COURSES: – 17 to 21 years as on the date of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be nominated.
- However, the upper age limit of SC/ST candidates is relaxable by 3 (three) years. The age limits for examination and eligibility for admission will further be governed by the norms fixed by various statutory bodies like the Medical Council of India (MCI), the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Dental Council of India, the Veterinary Council of India etc.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
|Commencement of application||The first week of April 2019|
|Last date of online application||The second week of May 2019|
|The issue of admit card||The third week of May 2019|
|Date of examination||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||The first week of June 2019|
|Date of first round counseling (Diploma)||The third week of June 2019|
|Date of online registration (Degree)||The first week of July|
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of examination: Offline
- The medium of examination: English only.
- Type of questions: Objective-type-questions.
- Marking scheme: 4 marks are awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- Maximum Marks: 600
- A number of questions:
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Exam Center
The examination is conducted in the following cities:
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can log on to the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 and avail they admit cards for Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 by providing their registration ID and password assigned earlier while registering for the application form.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the entrance test is as follows:
The question paper consists of questions from Mathematics and physics as prescribed by CBSE in the IX and X standards.
Important Books for Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Preparation
The most recommended books for APJEE are:
- NCERT Mathematics (Class 11th and 12th) by NCERT
- Algebra (overall reference) by R.D. Sharma
- Higher Algebra (Coordinate geometry) by Hall & knight (Arihant)
- Calculus by I.A. Maron
- Trigonometry by S.K. Loney (Arihant)
- Algebra by S.K. Goyal (Arihant)
- Integral Calculus by Amit Aggarwal (Arihant)
How to Check Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Result?
The cutoff is the minimum marks which are to be scored to qualify the entrance and be eligible for the counseling. The cutoffs of respective subjects for respective rounds of counseling are decided to depend upon the vacancy of seats.
The candidates can log on to the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic and by providing their registration ID and password assigned they can check their score and tally it with the proposed cutoff to see whether they are qualified or not.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Previous Year’s Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks which is to be scored to qualify the entrance and be eligible for the counseling. The cutoffs of respective subjects for respective rounds of counseling are decided to depend upon the vacancy of seats and the level of examination (easy or tough).
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Preparation Tips
The two keys that will help you accomplish your goals are:
- Hard work.
- Smart work.
No doubt hard work is important, but working hard without a plan is no different than catching a train without any destination.
First things first, you need a plan. A plan helps you every step of the way and brings you closer to your goal. It saves your time of going back and forth and lets you move only in one direction and that is forward.
STEP 1 – Note down your goals.
STEP 2 – Divide your goals into smaller tasks.
STEP 3 – Assign a deadline to every task.
STEP 4 – Make a plan to execute the tasks.
STEP 5 – Start the execution of the plan.
Always keep track of your progress.
A few things that will help you in getting better score are:
- Take regular mock tests – it will help you finish the exam within the provided time.
- Practice as many questions as you can.
- Start early preparation.
- Focus on your weak as well as strong points, equally.
All the best for the examination, prepare well.