Andhra Pradesh Polycet 2019
The State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance exam to get admission in diploma courses in engineering/non-engineering and technology offered at polytechnic institutions in the state of AP. Every year number of candidates appeared in this examination and score well.
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh
- The candidate should have passed the S.S.C examination conducted by any recognized board.
- The minimum marks that a candidate should have in order to be eligible is 35%.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- There is no age limit for the candidates.
Application Form and Registration
AP Polytechnic Online Application will be Release on the 4th week of March 2019 and the Last date for form submission is 2nd week of April 2019. All candidates have to submit the filled application form before the mentioned date.
Candidates should check this section to get complete details about AP Polytechnic 2019 online application:
- On the official portal, an authority will issue the application form.
- The application form will be declared through online mode
- No offline mode application form is made available by authority.
- AP Polytechnic 2019 online application is available from the fourth week of March 2019.
- Fill & submit the AP Polytechnic 2019 application until the second week of April 2019.
- Candidates must keep the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- Candidates no need to submit the application by post or any other mode.
All candidates have to pay application form fees compulsory. Candidates can pay application fees through online mode. AP Polytechnic 2019 Application fees are Rs. 350
Candidates have to pay 350as an application fee.
It will be submitted through online/mee seva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers (Polytechnics).
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on the 4th week of April 2019.
- Mode of Exam: AP Polycet exam will be conducted via offline (pen and paper) based mode.
- Exam Duration: The total exam duration will be two hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from various subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Exam Level: The questions will be of 10th standard.
- Answering Mode: Candidates have to use a 2B pencil to mark their answers. Candidates note down do not use ball pen under any circumstances.
- Change in Answers: If candidates seeking to change their answers they should erase the already darkened circle completely and darken a new circle.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam. Four choices will be given for each question, candidates have to mark only one correct option. The detailed exam pattern is mentioned below:
AP Polycet Marking Scheme
Here we are mentioning the marking scheme of the AP Polycet 2019 exam:
- Total Marks: There will be total 120 marks asked in the examination. 30 questions will be asked from physics & chemistry subjects each and 60 questions will be asked from Mathematics subject.
- Marks Allotted: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done for incorrect answers. Therefore candidates are suggested to attempt all the questions.
- Units and dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Elements of vectors
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Modern Physics
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Water Technology
- Acids and Bases
- Environmental Chemistry
Candidates those who have submitted their application successfully can download their AP Polytechnic 2019 admit cards through Online mode.
After for submission of AP Polytechnic 2019, admit cards will be made available on online mode.
Candidates can download from official portal.
Verify the entered data, if candidates are satisfied then they have to press the confirm button & get your admit card.
n online mode, AP Polytechnic 2019 result will be declared in the second week of May 2019. Candidates can download the admit cards through online mode.
A merit list will be prepared for counseling round on the basis of candidates result/marks in entrance exam.
After result declared, OMR sheet will be made available by the authority.
And that will be announced in the month of May 2019.
Steps to check AP POLYCET 2019 are given below: –
Go to the link
Enter your Roll Number
Click on “Submit” button.
AP POLYCET 2019 result page will open.
Download and take a print out of AP POLYCET 2019 result.
The AP Polytechnic 2019 counseling will be comprised of two steps, i.e. certificate verification & choice filling. In counseling certification verification process will be started from last week of May 2019.
Those candidates are eligibility and documents submitted found correct will be eligible for choice filling.
And choice filling will be started in the first week of June 2019.
To confirm their chance of admission candidates have to select more than one choice of colleges/courses.
Candidates will be allotted seat for admission as per the filled choices, merit list, availability of seats, category, etc.
Documents required for AP POLYCET 2019 counseling are given below:-
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Ticket
- AP POLYCET 2019 Rank Card/Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
Rules and Regulations
- Students have to take their admit cards positively to the examination hall
- Students should reach the examination center at least an hour before the examination starts.
- Students should not carry any electronic materials such as mobile phones, programmable watches, and smartwatches, PDA, calculators, earphones etc.
- Students should not carry any material that is related to the exam, including no writing anything on hands.
- Students can carry only their stationery, including a blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the OMR sheet.
- Students are also required to carry any of their photo identity cards issued by the government of India.
Practice Makes Perfect:
It is a very famous quotation which is almost heard by everyone. It is perfectly suited for the students in the field of study.
We know if we will practice more and more we will achieve it what we want to achieve. So, directly apply this to the study and you will qualify your exam.
It is a very important parameter in preparing for an exam. When you will make your timetable, make sure you have allotted the equal time for all subjects.
However, you can give extra time to your weakest subject. Don’t ever think that this subject is my strong subject and I will do best in this.
Sometimes it will lead to the overconfidence and in the end, you will score low marks in that particular subject. So give importance to every subject equally.
Know your Subjects (Topic-Wise):
It is very much important to study your all subject topic-wise. Mathematics will contain 60 marks, so keep focused on that subject more.
Go to the topic-wise study and find out short tricks to solve questions quickly. Do continuous practice and repeat one question at least two times.
Focus on Marking Scheme:
Candidates are advised to must focus on marking scheme, it will definitely help you to score high marks and reduce time limit. If you have aware of the parks division for each question you can divide your time according to the marks.
There is no negative marking and questions will be of objective type, so you can also estimate the correct answer after solving your question.
Make short notes for the revision before a few hours of the exam. You can make notes on a daily basis which you have studied. Must follow your syllabus books along with some extra reference books.
Candidates are advised to study at least 5-6 hours daily. Study as per the exam pattern and syllabus. Make a separate note for important formulas. Take a healthy diet and do not take any kind of stress.