AKTU 2019 (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University)
AKTU 2019 (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University) was incorporated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. AKTU aims at facilitating and nurture the technical and research education. AKTU every year conducts the state level entrance examination for providing admissions in different programmes in the Institutions which are affiliated to AKTU. Presently, more than 400000 students are already enrolled in its various programmes.
AKTU is the head body that conducts the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. The entrance test will be conducted for admission in various courses like engineering, pharmacy, medical, fine arts, management etc. Many of the colleges are affiliated with AKTU candidates can apply according to their preferences.
AKTU Application Form
Aspirants willing to apply for the admission to aforesaid courses through UPSEE 2019 are required to fill the AKTU Application Form which mandatory for every candidate. Admission in the various programmes is offered to the candidates by the UPSEE Merit list 2019. Candidates can fill the application form successfully for appearing in the entrance examination.
AKTU Application Availability: Candidates are required to fill the application form from the fourth week January 2019. The application is required to fill it through online mode.
AKTU Submission Last Date: Candidates are required to fill the Application form till the last week of February 2019.
Documents: Candidates should be ready with the scanned documents while filling the AKTU Application Form.
Correction Window: The University will also provide the correction window facility, if in any case candidate mistakenly filled some information incorrect then he can rectify it.
How to fill AKTU Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below steps for filling the Online Application Form:
- Go to the official website of AKTU
- Click on Application Form 2019
- Fill all the required details
- Upload all the documents carefully.
- Click on Submit
- Print for the future reference
(Note: The incomplete application form won’t be accepted for the admission process 2019)
Application Form Fee
The applicants are required to pay Rs 1200/- while filling the application form. The Fees can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking. For the reserved category, the Application Fee is Rs 600/-
AKTU Rules and Regulations
Before seeking admission in any of the college candidates are required to check the Rules and Regulations. Admission in AKTU allows the candidates to follow all the AKTU Rules and Regulations which are meant for the candidates and are supposed to be followed. The AKTU Rules and Regulation includes the norms related to Attendance, Semester, College Rules and Regulations. Candidates can go to the official website of AKTU to check the rules and regulations.
AKTU Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking to take admission are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Candidate fails to meet the AKTU Eligibility Criteria won’t be allowed to take admission. Here are some relevant points related to check the AKTU Eligibility Criteria and according can fill the application form.
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- NRI/Foreign Citizens/PIO/Kashmiri Migrant can also register.
- No age limit is there
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Except for B.Arch and MCA programmes, candidates must have scored minimum 45% in the qualifying exam. For SC/ST the minimum criteria are 40%.
|1||B.Tech||10+2 or the equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ technical courses|
|2||B.Tech (L.E)||Diploma and B.Sc degree holder can apply.
Mandatorily subject- Mathematics
|3||B.Tech (Biotechnology)||10+2 or the equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ technical courses|
|4||B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)||10+2 or equivalent exam with the mainstream as Agriculture|
|5||B.Pharma||10+2 or the equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ technical courses|
|6||B.Pharma (L.E)||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|7||BHMCT/BFA/BFAD||10+2 or equivalent exam from any stream|
|8||MBA||Bachelors Degree Holder are Eligible|
|9||MCA||Graduate with Mathematics(10+2)|
|10||MCA (L.E)||B.Sc/BCA Degree Holder|
|11||B.Arch||Diploma in Architecture (3 years)
10+2 with Mathematics and Physics (50%)
Anyone of the subject: Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ technical courses
AKTU Exam Dates
AKTU Exam Dates are released by the authorities of the AKTU. Candidates can check the official website for the tentative AKTU Exam Dates. We are providing the AKTU Exam Dates 2019:
|1||Application Form Availability||The first week of January 2019|
|2||Last Submission Date||The third week of March 2019|
|3||Correction Window||Last week of March 2019|
|4||Admit Card||The second week of April 2019|
|5||AKTU Exam Date||21 April 2019|
|6||Result Date||Last week of May 2019|
|7||Counseling Process||June 2019|
AKTU Exam Centre
The authorities of AKTU will release the list of Exam Centres for the UPSEE at the official website. Candidates have to select among the list of AKTU Exam Centres while filling the Application form. Candidates can exam the list on the official website of the AKTU.
Important Points Related to Exam Centres
- Candidates as per the preference can select the AKTU Exam Centre at the time of filling an application form.
- Once the exam center is allotted it won’t be further changed.
- The name and address of the exam center will be there in the AKTU Admit Card.
AKTU Exam Pattern
AKTU Exam Pattern is helpful for the candidates to know the close points related to the AKTU examination. Candidates can check the AKTU Exam Pattern below:
- The examination will be consists of 11 papers.
- It is computer-based as well as pen and paper.
- The Question Paper will be Bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- Duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- For each and every correct answer 4 marks will be awarded.
- No Negative Marking
AKTU Admit Card
The AKTU Admit Card will be released on the Official website in the month of April 2019. The admit card will be issued through online mode only. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the Official website.
How to download the AKTU Admit Card?
- Go to the official website
- Click on AKTU Admit Card
- Enter your correct details
- Download the Admit Card
- Take a print out for future reference
(Note: AKTU Admit Card is the mandatory document, candidates without the admit card won’t be allowed to sit in the examination)
Candidates appearing in the UPSEE can check the AKTU Syllabus for the examination point of view.
- The Syllabus will be of 10+2 level or the graduation level as per the course was chosen by the candidates.
- AKTU Syllabus vary according to course.
- Tech the syllabus will include the subject Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Pharma the syllabus includes the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
AKTU Preparation Tips
Candidates before appearing in the Examination always asks for the Preparation tips that can actually help them to prepare for the best and they successfully crack the Entrance Examination, AKTU Preparation Tips have some of the strategies to clear the entrance. Candidates can prepare for the Entrance Examination as early as possible. Below are the few tips that should be kept in mind while preparing for the examination:
- Understand the Syllabus carefully and cover each topic properly, leaving any of the topics might be a risk.
- Making a proper timetable might help you to manage the time for each subject.
- Keep the Target and then Study.
- Solve previous year Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Prepare short notes and the relevant notes for the Revision.
- The workshops will be organized to make you learn to learn from it.
- Take good care of your health.
Important Books for the AKTU Preparation
The Important Books for the AKTU Preparation will be according to the subjects candidates have applied for. The books are relevant for the examination and help you in the best preparation. The books are:
- Arihant Publication- Self Study Guide for Mathematics.
- Arihant Publication- Self Study Guide for Chemistry.
- Arihant Publication- Self Study Guide for Physics
- Arihant Publication- Self Study Guide for Biology
Candidates can refer the books according to the courses they have applied for. The candidates can, therefore, check the previous year question papers to know the difficulty level.
The AKTU results will be released in the month of May 2019. The results will be declared by the AKTU authorities on its official website. AKTU Results will be based on the cut off list. Candidates can check the results after the examination.
How to check AKTU Result?
Candidates can check the AKTU result by following steps given below:
- Go to the official website of AKTU
- Click on AKTU Result 2019
- Enter your details i.e. Roll number or application number
- The result will be displayed
- Take a print out for the future
The result will be according to the cut off list released by the AKTU. Candidates for the Scrutiny of Answer sheet have to submit a written application within seven days of the Result Declaration.
Students will be further called for the counseling process once he/she will clear the UPSEE.
AKTU Previous Year Cut Off
UPSEE Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates are required to score for getting the Admission. Candidate fails to meet the cut off list criteria will not be further allowed for the Admission Process. According to the Cut off list, the merit list will be maintained by the authorities
The minimum cut off merit list will be 25% marks in the general category and 20% marks for the reserved category. Candidates can check the AKTU previous year cut off the list on the official website of AKTU.
The candidates can check each and every detail regarding the AKTU. The article above contains all the details regarding the UPSEE Application, Important Dates, Results, etc. Candidates appearing in the UPSEE can check the preparation tips and the information related to the examination.