About Entrepreneurship Course
What is Entrepreneurship? It is nothing but the shaping of an idea into business to satisfy the customers or the target group. To become a successful entrepreneur, one needs to understand the point of view and the need of the customer. The entrepreneurship courses help one develop a sense of understanding to apprehend the customer’s need and deliver accordingly. This article will provide you all the information that is required by the candidates to pursue with the option of entrepreneurship, including:
- Duration of courses
- Admission Procedure
- Jobs & Careers Opportunities
- B.A in Entrepreneurship
- B.A in Entrepreneurship Management
- Specialization in Entrepreneurship & Business
- Master of Social Entrepreneurship
- Specialization in Global Business & Entrepreneurship
- Specialization in Business Entrepreneurship
- Specialization in Development Sector and Social Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Entrepreneurship Development
- Specialization in Entrepreneurs & Family Businesses
- Specialization in Women Entrepreneurs
- Specialization in Family-owned Businesses & Entrepreneurship
- B.A/M.B.A in Planning and Entrepreneurship
- Specialization in Entrepreneurship & Business Management
- Specialization in Entrepreneurship
- B.A in Entrepreneurship (Fashion)
- Certificate course in Women Entrepreneurs
- Specialization in Global Growth Entrepreneurship
- Specialization in Entrepreneurship
- Specialization in Communications, Management & Entrepreneurship
- B.A in Social Entrepreneurship
- Specialization in Planning and Entrepreneurship
Duration of Courses
|Type of courses||Duration|
|UG Courses||B.Sc – 3 Years|
|B.Tech/B.E – 4 Years|
|PG Courses||2 Years|
|Diploma Courses||1 Year|
Step 1 – Registration / Application: The first step towards taking admission in any institution requires the filling of the application form. The candidates are supposed to fill the application forms of the respective institution/ university, they want to enroll in and register under the desired course.
Step 2 – Many institutes conduct a separate entrance examination for the admission and In order to take admission, the candidates are required to qualify the examination with the minimum marks (cutoff) specified.
Step 3 – Counseling: After the successful registration and qualifying the examination (if applicable) the candidates have to go through a series of counseling.
Step 4 – Take admission.
- Aspirants have to pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with the minimum qualifying marks specified by the institute/ university/ organization.
- Aspirants have to pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with the minimum qualifying marks specified by the institute/ university.
- Aspirants must have a degree of graduation in their respective fields with the minimum qualifying marks specified by the institute/ university.
- Aspirants must have passed the school along with the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/ tenth standard/ equivalent
As mentioned earlier in section 4, some universities/ institutions conduct separate entrance tests for admissions and candidates are required to qualify that entrance in order to take admission. To be a part of the entrance test the candidates must abide by the series of step mentioned below:
- Filling the application form (online or offline)
- Submission and payment of application fee
Jobs & Careers Opportunities
The first and most preferred option for an entrepreneur is a startup. There is a great scope of startups if you are undoubtedly aware of the needs of your target group. All it takes is an innovative idea and an initiative to start a business. Students determined enough should gather the courage and go for a startup in a strategized manner.
Some of the amazing startups that have taken shape of a successful running company in the past few years and are widely appreciated in India are:
- Food panda
- Uber, etc.