Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test is regulated by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) every year to provide admission to candidates in undergraduate/Diploma pharmacy courses. The Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test will be held in the month of May 2019, tentatively. The Chhattisgarh Vyapam is the official authority to compile the CG PPHT every year for the eligible and deserving students.
The candidate’s selection through this examination is entirely based on their performances. In order to get admitted through Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test 2019, candidates must score a minimum of 10% (5% for the reserved category ) of the total marks in the test conducted. Admission will strictly be based on the merit of the candidates followed by the counseling process. In case the seats remain vacant after the counseling process, then admission will be granted on the basis of the marks obtained in 10+2 under PCM/B group.
Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test allows candidates to take admission in B. Pharmacy, D. Pharmacy courses in the overall the state. The candidates who will clear the test can be admitted to any college or university in the Chhattisgarh state. Interested candidates can check the complete schedule related to the CG PPHT 2019 and apply accordingly.
CG PPHT 2019 Application Form Details:
Chhattisgarh PPHT application process will be released on the official website, candidates need to fill the application form before the last date. The medium to submit the CG PPHT Application Form is online only.
- The online application form will be made available on the official website i.e. http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ . where a direct link to the application form on the page will also be provided.
- On the official website, the candidate has to select the exam for which he/she is looking to apply (CG PPHT)
- After selecting the exam the applicant have to enter the following details in the application form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of Class 10th
- G. Domicile
- Class (Freedom fighter, ex-serviceman etc.)
- Height ( applicant’s height in centimeters)
- Weight ( applicant’s weight in kilograms)
- Next is, candidates have to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and Left-hand thumb impression. The images should be uploaded by downloading the image format available on the website.
- After uploading the images, the applicants have to enter some more details in the application form such as Religion, Identification marks, Aadhar Card number, Driving license number, bank account number, Address, mobile number, and email id etc.
- Applicants can choose the exam district from the 27 districts as per the convenience.
- Lastly, click on “I agree” button after reading the declaration and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of submitted application form for future reference.
- After submission of application form, the applicants have to pay the prescribed application fee either by an online or offline method.
Note: No application correction window will be provided after the final submission. The candidates are advised to verify the entered details carefully before submitting the application form.
Application Fee Details:
The CG PPHT 2019 Application fee can be paid in both online and offline mode as per the candidate’s convenience.
For online payment, the applicants can use any credit card, debit card or net banking. There will three payment gateways available for the online payment i.e. ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and SBI Bank.
For offline payment, the candidates have to download the challan form from the website and carry this challan form to any branch of SBI to submit the application fee.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 150/-|
|SC, ST and PH candidates||Rs. 100/-|
CG PPHT 2019 Rules and Regulations:
Candidates should carefully note the address of exam center for CG PPHT 2019 from their admit card and must reach the exam center around an hour or two before the exam starts.
Candidates must not forget to carry at least one Photo ID Proof along with their admit card while going for CG PPHT 2019.
Since the exam is in offline form, candidates should read and understand the instructions mentioned on the OMR sheet carefully.
Candidates must not carry anything except Admit Card and ID proof inside the exam hall. Necessities like a rough sheet and pen/pencil will be provided inside the exam hall.
In case of any problems with question paper or OMR sheet, candidates should immediately contact the invigilator.
For more details on CG PPHT 2019, candidates can anytime refer to official website of CPEB
CG PPHT 2019 Exam Dates:
The Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test has announced the tentative schedule of the upcoming examination to be held in 2019. All the candidates who are appearing for the examination must understand the important dates provided. So, following is the complete schedule for Candidates –
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Online Application Form release||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply||1st week of April 2019|
|CG PPHT Examination||1st week of May 2019|
|Results declaration||1st week of June 2019|
|CG PPHT Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
CG PPHT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates those who will be satisfying all the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by the Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test 2019 will only be considered appropriate for the admission.
Qualifying Examination – Candidates must have passed12th class from any recognized board
Domicile – Candidate must belong to Chhattisgarh Domicile
For B.Pharma, the candidate should be 18-28 years at the time of admission.
For D.Pharm – no maximum age Criteria
3 years of age relaxation for reserved category students & female students
Qualifying Subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Biology
Aggregate marks – Candidate must have secured 45% marks in aggregate in PCM/PCB & for reserved categories 40%.
CG PPHT 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Mode||Offline – pen and paper-based|
|Total number of questions||150|
|Type of questions||Objective type – MCQs|
|Examination category||Undergraduate / diploma|
|Language of examination||English|
|Subjects||Physics – 50|
|Chemistry – 50|
|Mathematics/Biology – 50|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer + 1 mark|
|Wrong answer – no negative marking|
Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test Syllabus:
- Basic concepts of Physics like Motions
- Work, Energy, Power
- Heat and related theories
- Volume and pressure
- Human Eye
- Atomic theory
- Electricity and Current
- Electromagnetic Induction.
- General and Physical Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bond
- Solid State
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Colloids and catalysts.
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Principles of Metallurgical operations
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparative study of elements
- Transition metals
- Co-ordination compounds
- Chemical Analysis.
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic compounds and groups
- Alkynes and Benzenes
- Polymers Classification
- Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives
- Polyhalogen compounds.
- Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Numerical methods
- Linear programming
- Cell and Cell structure
- Viruses and Bacteria
- Five Kingdom classification
- Tissue and tissue systems
- Role of Plants in Human Welfare
- Food preservation methods
- Structure and Function of Animal Tissues
- History of Mammalian Organs
- Endocrine System
- Developmental biology and Genetics
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology
CG PPHT 2019 Preparation Tips:
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test 2019 examination and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently
Here are a few helpful tips for the students to prepare for the Examination
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- All formulae, concepts, equations and key points should be on the student’s fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as they are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet for UPMT.
- Always be healthy.
CG PPHT 2019 Participating Institutes:
- Chouksey Engineering College, Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh
- Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur – Chhattisgarh
- Shri Rawatpura Sarkar Institute of Pharmacy, Durg – Chhattisgarh
- Rungta Group of Institutions Bhillai Campus, Bhillai – Chhattisgarh.