The Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test 2019, also known as BVP CET is an all India university exam conducted by Bhaiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune for the admission to various Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in BVP and it’s affiliated institutions. The examination is conducted once every year, through this examination candidates will be able to take admission in 9 M.Tech and 8 B.Tech courses.
The courses offered through BVP CET 2019 are as follows –
|Undergraduate courses||Postgraduate courses|
|BVPCET Medical 2019
( BAMS/BHMS )
|BVPCET B-Cat 2019
( MCA )
|BVPCET HM 2019
( BHMCT )
|BVPCET Pharmpg 2019
( M.Pharm )/Pharm D ( PB) )
|BVPCET Engineering 2019 ( B.Tech )||BVPCET M.Tech 2019|
|BVPCET BBT 2019
( B.Sc Biotechnology )
|BVPCET M.mat 2019
|BVPCET B.Sc Nursing & PB.B.Sc (nursing) 2019||BVPCET HOMPET 2019 ( MD (Homeopathy) )|
|BVPCET BBA LLB 2019||BVPCET MBT 2019
|BVPCET BA LLB 2019||BVPCET MEDPET 2019 (Pg medical)|
|BVPCET LLB 2019||BVPCET DENPAT 2019 (Pg Dental)|
|BVPCET B.Pharm (2nd year) 2019||BVPCET MEVST/MGI 2019 (M.Sc Geoinformatics/Environment)|
|BVPCET B.Sc Nursing/P.B BSC nursing 2019||BVPCET M.Sc (nursing) 2019|
|BVPCET PHARMYG 2019 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||BVPCET AYUPET 2019 (MS/MD/Diploma)|
|BVPCET BVMAT 2019 (BBA/BCA)|
|BVPCET EYE 2019 (B.Optom)|
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University is a group of the greater instructional institution. Every year it conducts exam separately for Engineering, Medical, Management, Nursing, etc. The BVPCET exam is a gateway to as many as 700 B.Tech seats on offer at the university.
BVPCET 2019 Procedure:
Procedure for getting began with this admission procedure, few steps protected are as follows –
- Online application form filling
- Uploading required documents
- Online payment of fees
- Entrance Examination
- Commencement of classes.
BVPCET 2019 Application Form Details:
The application form of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test 2019 will be available tentatively in 2nd week of January through online/offline mode. The aspirants before filling the admission form for BVPCET must be ready with the required documents. The following are important points that should be considered while filling the form are –
- Log-in credentials
- Scanned images of passport size photograph and signature as per the given format.
- Review after filling the BVPCET 2019 application form.
The offline application form can be purchased in person at the designated centers mentioned in the student’s brochure.
- The form must be filled by blue/black ink pen only.
- Avoid overwriting, scratching and erasure on the form.
- Don’t leave the mandatory fields blank.
- Enter accurate details. Any discrepancy discovered later may lead to cancellation of the application form.
- Candidate’s passport size photograph must be attested by the principal or head of the institution where the candidate studied last or from a gazetted officer, photography should be affixed at the proper place
- In case of sending the application form and fees via post, the candidate must attach a Demand Draft (for application fee amount) drawn in the name of the Registrar, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune to the given address –
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Common Entrance Test Cell Dept,2nd floor
BVP Bhavan, L.B.S Road
Pune – 411030.
After completion, the form should be mailed or submitted in person or through speed Post, courier along with the application fees to the university office before or on the last day of registration.
The fee structure for variegated courses is different which should be studied well. Candidates can pay the fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking/demand draft.
|Entrance Exam||Application Fees|
BVPCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates those who will be satisfying all the eligibility criteria for the course will only be considered appropriate for the admission –
Qualifying marks: The candidate must pass the 12 years (1 to 12 ) of study from a recognized board.
Minimum marks: The candidate should have obtained a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST category) in their qualifying exam.
Appearing candidates can also apply.
Qualifying marks: The candidate should have passed the 3 years of graduation from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth or any other recognized university.
Minimum marks: Candidates should have scored at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) in the graduation.
Appearing candidates can also apply.
There is no age limit for this course in BVPCET.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
- The candidate should have completed graduation or post graduation from any recognized university with mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
- For the candidates to get lateral admission in MCA, he/she should have done graduation or post graduation in any of the following discipline – BCA, B.Sc, Information Technology and Computer Science.
BVPCET 2019 Exam Dates:
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test has announced the tentative schedule of the upcoming examination to be held in 2019. All the candidates who are appearing for the examination must understand the important dates provided. So, following is the complete schedule for Candidates –
|Applicant form submission date||Date of Examination||Declaration of results/merit list||Counselling|
|BVPCET Engineering 2019 (B.Tech )||4th week of May||Last week of May||2nd week of June||3rd week of June|
|BVPCET B.Cat 2019 (MCA )||3rd week of March||4th week of March||1st week of April||Last week of April|
|BVPCET B.Mat 2019 (MBA )||3rd week of March||4th week of March||3rd week of April||4th week of April|
|BVPCET BUMAT 2019 (BBA/BCA)||Last week of May||1st week of June||2nd week of June||1st week of July|
|BVPCET B.Sc Nursing & P.B.B.Sc (nursing)||In the month of June|
|BVPCET CET LLB (3 years)||2nd week of June||4th week of June||1st week of July|
|BVPCET PHARMYG 2019 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||2nd week of February||2nd week of June|
BVPCET 2019 Exam Pattern:
The students appearing for the Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test 2019 must be aware and updated of the examination pattern for the same.BVPCET 2019 Examination pattern includes a total number of questions, nature of questions, marking scheme, time duration, etc. It will consist of a total of 200 questions for different courses segregated according. The pattern is as under –
|Mode of exam||Offline – pen and paper-based|
|Total number of questions||200,for each course|
|Types of questions||MCQs – objective type|
|Exam Duration||For medical, engineering, PG Dental & PG medical – 3 hours
For MCA & MBA – 2.5 hours
|Marking Scheme||1 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking for the wrong answer.|
|The language of Exam||English|
|Questions in each section|| Physics – 50
Chemistry – 50
Biology/Mathematics – 100
The course wise pattern of the examination will be as under –
|Name of the Entrance exam||Subject||Number of questions|
|BVPCET Engineering 2019||Mathematics||100|
|BVPCET Medical 2019||Physics||50|
|BVPCET B.Mat 2019 (MCA)||Mathematics at X level||50|
|Mathematics at XI level||50|
|Logical & Abstract reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of information technology||20|
|BVPCET B.Cat 2019 (MBA)||Current. Affairs||20|
|Mathematics at X level||30|
|Logical & Abstract reasoning||50|
|Verbal ability & reading comprehension||40|
BVPCET 2019 Syllabus:
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has prescribed the syllabus of BVPCET 2019 Examination for all the candidates appearing in the entrance exam. Candidates must go through BVPCET 2019 syllabus attentively and know all the topics that need to be covered and studied. The syllabus will be different for each course. However, for undergraduate courses candidates can study there 11th and 12th standard syllabus.
The syllabus for different subject and courses are as follows –
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy & Power
- The motion of a system of particles and Rigi body
- Properties of bulk matter
- The behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillation and waves
- Current electricity
- Electronic devices
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Electromagnetic waves
- Basic concepts of chemistry
- Structure of atom
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- States of matter – gases and liquids
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Some p-block elements
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ether
- General principles and process of isolation of compounds
- D- and f- block elements
- Mathematical Induction
- Summation of finite series
- Theory of equations
- Binomial theorem
- Mathematical logic
- Analytical geometry
- Limits and continuity
- Matrices and determinants
- Conic sections
- Complex numbers
- Boolean algebra
- Linear programming.
- Diversity in the living world
- Structural organization in animals plants
- Cell structure and function
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and the environment.
BVPCET 2019 Preparation Tips:
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the BVPCET 2019 examination and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently. As the UG syllabus will be completely based on the XI and XII standard, it will be a little relief for the appearing students.
Here are few helpful tips for the students to prepare for the Examination –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- All formulae, concepts, equations and key points should be on the student’s fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as they are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Always be healthy.
How to crack BVPCET Examination 2019?
This is the most frequent question asked by the candidates before appearing for the exams. They seem to be very keen on knowing the tactitactics or tricks from their seniors in order to crack the BVPCET examination.
Students must have an in-depth knowledge of physics, chemistry, and mathematics. So below are some of the helpful books for preparation –
The concept of physics (Set of 2 volume) – H.C Verma
Chapters, topic wise solved papers Mathematics for Engineering entrances – B.L Sharma
Problems in general physics – Nipendra Bhatnagar.
So, here are some tips that might help them crack the BVPCET Entrance exam 2019 –
The students should give in their most 8-10 hours of self-study every day.
Make a schedule of the topics to be covered in a particular time and study accordingly.
Strictly follow the daily routine.
Avoid procrastination, Try to stay focused and motivated.
Keep oneself updated about every pros and con of the examination, though there is no negative marking which is, of course, a plus point still the students should be very careful while answering.
Also, students can watch YouTube videos in preparation if it’s being difficult for them to understand books and notes.
Time management is the key to these state-level exams, they should be well known about investing their time.
Practice as many questions as you can to get the perfect grip over the particular subject/topic.
Lastly, analyze your performance regularly.