Well, you never stop learning and you always need to put some extra efforts in order to get some extraordinary results. BVP is one such platform that might get you, one of those opportunities.
Bharati Vidyapeeth is accorded deemed-to-be-university and is recognized by Government of India. BVP currently has 29 institutions and 3 research institutes. It offers 250+ programmes and all the programmes are approved by UGC and respective statutory councils. It has students admitted from all over India and 48 other countries. It is ranked 66, among universities by NIRF-2018. You can get an insight into the university, by visiting the official website i.e., http://bvuniversity.edu.in.
The university offers several postgraduate (PG) and undergraduate (UG) courses. If you wish to be a part of this evolving university, you need to take BVP CET i.e., Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test. It is a written examination that candidates must qualify to take admission in the respective university. You can get all the relevant details and instructions about the admission procedure in the following sections.
BVP CET 2019 Registration Process:
Before applying for admission, you must be familiar with the registration process. The following section will help you get an overall idea of the procedure.
STEP 1 – Visit the http://admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in/.
STEP 2 – You will see two boxes – “New applicants click here” and “Sign In.” The first time users may follow the instructions for “New applicants click here”. Fill in the following details:
- Candidate First Name and Last Name.
- Candidate Gender.
- Candidate Date Of Birth.
- Candidate valid and unique email address.
- Candidate mobile number is recommended as this number will be used to send important CET examination related text messages by SMS.
- Candidate your login Password.
- Enter Confirm Password.
- Click Submit.
You will receive an email and SMS, containing BVDU username and password, which you will use in the next section i.e., to fill the application form.
STEP 3 – Login using the respective username and password and select the course you want to register for i.e., either PG or UG.
STEP 4 – Download the brochure of the course selected.
STEP 5 – Candidate and parents should read the student declaration and parent declaration respectively, and click on “I agree and continue” button.
STEP 6 – Fill the registration/application form carefully.
STEP 7 – Upload the required documents, namely, candidate’s photograph and signature.
STEP 8 – Fill in the contact details (candidate’s and parents’ contact details).
STEP 9 – Fill the qualification details and confirm if all the details are entered correctly.
STEP 10 – Make payment: select mode of payment, and proceed to make the payment.
BVP CET 2019 Registration Fee Details:
|Course||Amount of registration (In rupees)|
|MEVST MGI (MSc Environment Science/ Geoinformatics)||1200/-|
|M Pharm/ Pharm D (PB)||1700/-|
|M. Sc Nursing||1200/-|
|M. Sc in Biotechnology/ Medical Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics (MBT)||1450/-|
|LLM 1 and 2 the Year||1200/-|
|M. Sc (Audiology) & M. Sc (SLP) ET||1000/-|
|Under Graduate Programmes|
|B. Tech (Engineering)||1700/-|
|BBT, B OPTOM, BASLP||1100/-|
|B Pharm/ Pharm D||1450/-|
|Direct second year B Pharm and B Pharm practice||1450/-|
|B. Tech (Direct second year: From diploma to a degree)||1700/-|
|BA, LLB 5 the Year||1200/-|
|BBA, LLB 5 the Year||1200/-|
|ABO (B OPTOMETRY)||1100/-|
|P.B B.Sc Nursing||1100/-|
|LLB 3 the year||1200/-|
|Hotel management (BHMCT)||1200/-|
|ABO CET (Biotechnology)||1100/-|
|B Optometry (Lateral Entry)||1000/-|
Application Form Details.
Candidates are required to fill in the following details during the filling of the application form:
- Candidate Personal Information:
In this section, the Candidate will enter personal information.
- Candidate’s Name (as per SSC Certificate)
- Candidate’s Gender (Male/Female/Trans)
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Choice of Centre (Examination Centre).
- Upload a photograph and signature. The specifications of the images are mentioned below:
|Scanned Photograph.||a. The photograph must be in color and must be recently taken in a professional studio. Photographs taken using a Mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
b. The Photograph must be taken with White or a very light background.
c. The photograph must have been taken recently (before 6 months).
d. Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPG format and also on a standard 4.5 cm x 3.5cm print.
f. Minimum pixel resolution for JPG: 320 x 240.
g. The maximum file size is 50 KB (kilobytes)
|Scanned Signature.||a. Please put your signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
b. Only JPG image formats will be accepted.
c. The maximum pixel resolution of the image is 800 x 300.
d. The minimum pixel resolution of the image is 400 x 150.
e. The maximum file size is 50 KB (kilobytes)
- Contact Details:
- Candidate’s detailed address for communication (Candidate should compulsorily provide Address, City, State, Pin Code, STD Code, Land Line No, Mobile No, Email Id)
- Parent detail address for communication.
- Qualification Details
- Graduation Details (only if applying for PG courses).
- HSC/10+2/12th Standard Details (only if applying for UG courses).
- SSC / SSLC / 10th Standard.
BVP CET 2019 Rules and Regulations:
- The first stage of admission in BVP involves qualifying BVP CET.
- After the candidate has qualified the written examination, the candidate is offered admission by the BVP, depending on their respective ranks.
- The candidate has to go through various rounds of counseling before the admission.
- Cutoffs of colleges are released based on the ranks, candidates can follow up with the cutoffs and apply for counseling, accordingly.
- The candidates who are allotted seats at BVP at the final round of counseling will have to report to the admission centers for verification of the credentials and payment of fees on the dates mentioned in the website.
- When called for counseling, candidates are required to carry their admit card, rank card, 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, 12th pass certificate and mark sheet, UG passing certificate and mark sheet (for PG only).
BVP CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian (need to submit a domicile or proof of nationality), as well as foreign students, can apply for BVP CET.
- The eligibility criterion is that the candidate should be of 17 years until the 31st December of the year of the examination.
- The BVP CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria states that the candidates must have passed the HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or the 12th from any of the recognized boards in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The General Category candidates must have secured the 50% marks in the secondary school examination as per the Criteria of Eligibility for BVP CET 2018. The SC/ST or other reserved category candidates must secure 40% marks in Secondary school examination.
- Candidates must secure 50% marks in all the necessary subjects taken together and reserved candidates must secure 40% marks in all the subjects.
BVP CET 2019 Exam Dates:
Dates are tentative and are liable to change
|Commencement of online application||Second week of January 2019.|
|Last date of application||Fourth week of May 2019.|
|Dates of Examination||Last week of May 2019.|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of June 2019.|
|Commencement of counseling||Third week of June 2019.|
BVP CET 2019 Exam Pattern:
If you are preparing for BVP CET, you must be well aware of the examination pattern. All the details relevant to the examination are mentioned below:
- Mode of examination: Offline.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions.
- The medium of examination: English Medium.
- Marking scheme: 1 marks are awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: No negative marking.
- Duration of examination: 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- A number of questions: 200.
- Maximum marks: 200.
BVP CET 2019 Syllabus:
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- The behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory.
- Oscillations and waves.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem.
- Limits & Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Application of integral.
- Differential equations.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Mathematical Logic.
- Plane Coordinate Geometry.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Linear Programming.
The syllabus for PG courses are branch specific and you can get a detailed look of the same by downloading the information brochures of the course you are interested in from http://admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in/.
BVP CET 2019 Preparation Tips:
The two keys that will help you accomplish your goals are:
- Hard work.
- Smart work.
No doubt hard work is important, but working hard without a plan is no different than catching a train without any destination.
First things first, you need a plan. A plan helps you every step of the way and brings you closer to your goal. It saves your time of going back and forth and lets you move only in one direction and that is forward.
STEP 1 – Note down your goals.
STEP 2 – Divide your goals into smaller tasks.
STEP 3 – Assign a deadline for every task.
STEP 4 – Make a plan to execute the tasks.
STEP 5 – Start the execution of the plan.
Always keep track of your tasks (how many of them have you completed successfully and how much remains).
A few things that will help you in getting a better score are:
- Take regular mock tests – it will help you finish the exam within the provided time.
- Practice any questions as you can.
- Start early preparation.
- Focus on your weak as well as strong points, equally.
All the best for the examination, prepare well.