Bihar School Examination Board 12th
The Bihar School Examination Board is an abbreviation of BSEB, it is regulating under Government of Bihar state devised to conduct examinations at secondary and senior secondary standard in both government and private schools belonging to Bihar state based on the syllabus as prescribed by the Government of Bihar.
The board of secondary and senior secondary school examinations conducting twice a year. One is the annual board examinations in February to March and the other is a supplementary examination held in August to September of every year. The headquarter will be situated in the Bihar capital city of Patna.
List of the Subjects in BSEB 12th Time Table 2019 :
- Language Subjects
- Yoga & Physical Education
- R.B. & M.B.
- Home Science
- B. Hindi
- Computer Science
- Multimedia & Web Technology
- Foundation Course
- Vocational Trade I
- Vocational Trade III
- Vocational Trade II
- Political Science
- Business Studies
BSEB 12th Date Sheet
Bihar state Intermediate timetable will be declared for all the stream like Science, Arts, and Commerce. All stream date sheet is declared and published on the same day through the official website of Bihar Board.
BSEB Intermediate Time Table 2019 (Tentatively)
|Dates||1st half exam||2nd half exam|
|6th February 2019||Biology Entrepreneurship||Philosophy R.B Hindi|
|7th February 2019||Language Subject Multimedia & Web Tech||Computer Science Multi-Media & Web. Tech Foundation Course|
|8th February 2019||Physical Yoga & Physical Education||History English|
|9th February 2019||N.R.B & M.B||Accountancy Vocational Trade-I|
|10th February 2019||Chemistry||Political Science Vocational Trade-II|
|12th February 2019||Agriculture Music||Business Studies Geography|
|13th February 2019||Language Subject||Psychology Vocational Trade -III|
|14th February 2019||N.R.B & M.B||Sociology Related Subject|
|15th February 2019||Mathematics||Economics|
|16th February 2019||Home Science Economics||_|
BSEB 12th Admit Card
Students must bring the admit card to the exam hall to appear for the exams. It acts as an approval identity issued by the board to sit for the exams. The exam center authority denies the candidate who does not have the admit card for giving the exam. So, for your benefit carry you’re admit card and assure yourselves twice about it before reaching the exam center.
Students can have an overview of these to get an idea of these details and further can check their admit cards.
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- School Name
- School Code
- Centre Name
- Centre Code
- Date Sheet of the exams
- Photograph of the candidate
How to download BSEB 12th Class Date Sheet?
Candidates can follow these easy steps and download the Bihar Board 12th Time Table 2018. After the official announcement by the Bihar School Examination Board candidates appearing for the intermediate examination to be held in 2018 by the board can download the date sheet from the official website:
- Students first need to visit on the official website.
- Now find link XII class timetable 2018.
- Click on streams (science/Art/commerce).
- Here you can check Bihar Board 12th Routine 2018.
- Open Download and save it.
- Take a print out for the future use.
BSEB 12th Preparation Tips.
Students can obtain good marks in this exam by following simple preparation tips, mentioned below:
1) Prepare from NCERT Book: Majority of questions are asked from NCERT book. This book is also important because even in competitive exams like JEE and NEET, questions are asked based on this book. Hence, students should prepare for from this book.
2) Solve Sample Papers: Solving sample papers regularly can surely sharpen your question-solving skills and it will also increase your speed.
3) Revision: Revision is basically the most crucial step during your preparation for any exams.
4) Solve Model Question Papers: We have uploaded certain model question papers as well. You can download these questions and solve them. It will be very beneficial for your preparation.
5) Solve Previous Year Question Papers: You can also solve the last 10-year question papers and it will give you enough ideas about important topics and frequently asked questions.