Bihar School Examination Board 10th
Bihar School Examination Board is an organizer for conducting 10th class board examination. It is functioning under Government of Bihar state devised to conduct examinations at secondary and senior secondary standard in both government and private affiliated schools belonging to Bihar state based on the syllabus as prescribed by the Government of Bihar.
The board conducts secondary and senior secondary school examinations twice a year. One is the annual board examinations in February–March and the other is a supplementary examination held in August–September of every year. The headquarter will be situated in the Bihar capital city of Patna.
The application forms will be available soon for the students who want to appear in the board exams in 2019. The respective schools will be able to download the registration forms from September 14 to September 18, 2018. After that, the candidates will have to fill it and then the schools will have to upload it online from September 19 to September 25, 2018.
List of the Subjects of Bihar Board 10th Exam Date 2019 –
- English (General)
- Social Science
- Native Language (Hindi, Urdu, Bengali & Maithli)
- Some Optional Subjects
BSEB 10th Date Sheet 2019
|Date||1st Sitting||2nd Sitting|
|21.02.2019||English (General)||English (General)|
|22.02.2019||Social Science||Social Science|
|26.02.2019||मातृ भाषा (हिंदी,उर्दू, बांग्ला एवं मैथली )||मातृ भाषा (हिंदी,उर्दू, बांग्ला एवं मैथली )|
|27.02.2019||संस्कृत, अरबी, फ़ारसी एवं भोजपुरी संस्कृत, अरबी, फ़ारसीएवं भोजपुरी||संस्कृत, अरबी, फ़ारसी एवं भोजपुरीसंस्कृत, अरबी, फ़ारसीएवं भोजपुरी|
|28.02.2019||Optional Subject||Optional Subject|
The admit card of class 10th is issued to only those students who have successfully registered themselves. The admit card is the card of allowance to appear in the state board examinations. So, all those students who have successfully updated yourself will able to download their Bihar board 10th admit card 2019. Bihar board will conduct the 10th examinations in the month February.
To obtain your hall ticket all the students are advised to follow the procedure which is mentioned below.
- The first step clicks on the link which will be provided on this page. Or you can also check the availability by visiting its official website.
- Now, once you click on the link a login window will appear on your screen.
- Here provide your basic details such as your registration number, date of birth or other details.
- Once you submit all the details successfully, your Bihar Board 10th admit card 2019 will appear on your screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card carefully and download it.
- Carry the hard copy of Bihar board 10th admits card 2019 along with you on the day of examination.
Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2019- Basic Details :
- Name of the Student
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name of the Examination
- Name of Board
- Test Centre details
- Examination Timing
- Date of Examination
- Reporting Timings
- Important Instructions
How to download BSEB 10th 2019 Date Sheet
By following the below process candidates can download BSEB 10th Class Date Sheet :
- First, go to the official website of Bihar School Education Board (BSEB), i.e., www.biharboard.ac.in.
- Click on the Events & Notifications tab.
- Now Search for Bihar Board 10th Time Table link.
- The link related to BSEB 10th Date Sheet will appear on the screen.
- Check Bihar Board 10th Exam Dates 2019 clearly.
- Then download Bihar BSEB 10th Exam Date Sheet 2019.
- Finally, take a printout of the Time Table and keep it for reference purpose.
BSEB 2019 Preparation Tips
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the Bihar School Examination Board 2019 and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently
Here are a few helpful tips for the students to prepare for the Examination –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- All formulae, concepts, equations and key points should be on the student’s fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as they are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Always be healthy.