Banaras Hindu University is very close to announcing the hall ticket for vacant posts of Staff Nurse, Clerk, Officer, and Other Teaching vacancies. Qualified participants will recruit on offered positions. Individuals should download BHU individuals Admit Card from the content of this main article. Job grabbers are advised to bring Call letter with documents called proof of applicant. Banaras Hindu University has all rights to organize a number of recruitment exams for unemployed applicants who wish to grab jobs in govt sector and this university for a better life.
BHU Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates upper age limit should be 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped and female candidates.
Candidates should possess B.Sc Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing and registered with State Nursing Council.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
BHU Staff Nurse Registration and Application Form:
Eligible candidates may send their application on plain paper giving Bio-data along with qualification, research experience etc. (supported by self-attested documents), 2 copies of the recent photographs to the Dr Ashok Kumar, Professor & SNCU Coordinator, Neonatal Unit, Department of Paediatrics, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 on or before 26-02-2018.
BHU Staff Nurse Important Dates:
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||26-02-2018|
|Date & Time of written examination||08-03-2018 at 10:00 am|
|Venue||New Lecture Theatre Complex, IMS, BHU|
|Date & Time of Skill Test||08-03-2018 at 02:30 pm|
|Venue||SNCU/ NICU, SS Hospital, BHU|
- Declaration of call letter: Two weeks before exam day
- Examination date: July / August
BHU Staff Nurse Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are interested in attending for BHU Staff Nurse exam have to know the BHU Staff Nurse 2018 exam syllabus and exam pattern for the exam. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern before the exam will helpful for the candidates during the exam. For the sake of applicants here we are providing exam pattern, interested candidates can check. BHU Staff Nurse 2018 Exam Pattern given below
- The written test consists of different sections.
- The exam consists of only multiple choice.
- Each section has different marks.
- Each section contains a different weight.
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subject|
|1.||Objective Type||General English|
BHU Staff Nurse Syllabus:
BHU Teacher Syllabus for English
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One Word Substitution.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Tenses etc.
Banaras Hindu University Syllabus for Reasoning
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
BHU Staff Nurse Syllabus for Aptitude
- Mixture and Allegation
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Time and distance.
- Standard Identities etc.
BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card:
How to download the admit card
- Recruiters will have to visit the official website Banaras Hindu University that is bhu.ac.in.
- Now enter on ‘Press Here For Online Services’ button that is available at the left side of home page.
- In this move enter on “Admit card for Staff Nurse and others” link.
- Fill your details i.e. registration number, date of birth.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait for few moments.
- Take print out of your Admit Card and keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
- Don’t miss this card at home and bring in the examination.
BHU Staff Nurse Result:
The Result of BHU Staff Nurse 2018 will be declared on the official website of the College. Candidates who successfully appeared for the exam will be eligible to view their result by providing the required credentials. Candidates should note that in order to get recruited its required to complete the eligibility requirements which is to possess B.Sc Nursing/Diploma in Nursing and Registered with State Nursing Council. The selection will be held on the basis of the written test and interview conducted by the examination body. The Result will contain the details of the qualified candidates along with their marks secured by them in the written exam and the interview. The appointment of the candidates will take place as per the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. The declaration of the result will be the final step for the recruitment procedure of the candidate
Steps for Checking the BHU Staff Nurse Result 2018
- Visit the official website of the Institute or click on the link provided here.
- On the BHU Staff Nurse Result, portal enter the Registration Number and Password and click on the Login Button.
- The sheet-cum-result certificate will be displayed on the screen. Candidates will be required to download it and take the print out of it.
- The Result should be kept very carefully for future references.
BHU Staff Nurse Cut off:
The examination conducting a body of BHU Staff Nurse 2018 will also be releasing the Cut Off on its official website. The Cut off will be released after the declaration of the result for helping the candidates in the evaluation of the marks secured by them in both the written exam and the interview. The Cut off list contains the minimum score of marks to be secured by the candidate in order to qualify the Recruitment test. The cut off will be prepared on the basis of the number of candidates who appeared for the entrance exam, the maximum number of marks secured by the candidate combining both written exam and the interview, the expected score to be secured by the candidates based on the difficulty level of the exam. Cut off the list will help the candidate regarding their acceptance for the position.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
BHU Staff Nurse Appointment Letter:
The official authorities will provide the selected candidates with the appointment letter. The letter will be provided on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written exam and the interview. The letter will be posted to the candidates individually, they will also be informed regarding the appointment through a mail and another communicable mode. Candidates will be informed individually. The Appointment letter will provide the authentication for the appointment to the post on a temporary or contractual basis. The Final Appointment will be done keeping in mind the authorities prescribed rules and regulations. The reservation seat policy will also be strictly followed for the appointment of the candidates for the post.
BHU Staff Nurse Rules and Regulations:
- Students have to take their admit cards positively to the examination hall
- Students should reach the examination center at least an hour before the examination starts.
- Students should not carry any electronic materials such as mobile phones, programmable watches, and smartwatches, PDA, calculators, earphones etc.
- Students should not carry any material that is related to the exam, including no writing anything on hands.
- Students can carry only their stationery, including a blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the OMR sheet.
- Students are also required to carry any of their photo identity cards issued by the government of India.
BHU Staff Nurse Preparation Tips:
The candidates must study from latest and updated study material. The preparation books must cover the latest exam pattern and exam syllabus. Preparation books play a major role in any candidate success. Unsolved papers play an important role in written exam.
Each exam has a special pattern such as the number of questions in the exam, number of sections, exam duration, provision of negative marking or not, nature of exam (subjective/ objective or both). The candidate must consider all these factors in mind during his research and during giving the exam. Preparing yourself according to the exam pattern not according to the books will help you with attractive more marks.
A good timetable will definitely increase the probability of success in any exam. Students should follow a pre-planned timetable and divide their study hours into different subjects and accordingly cover all the subjects and topics.
The Significance of Revision:
Students must take a revision of concepts, chapters, formulas, and definition are very much important. Generally, students must keep revising their chapters within every 2 months during their preparation.
Self – Preliminary notes:
Self-preparatory notes grow your confidence and build your basics clear and strong. This will definitely increase your success in your exam.
Expert supervision is essential for any exam preparation, along with the expert guidance students must solve previous year papers and do some difficult test papers also.
During the Examination:
- First of all, candidates should read carefully and follow all the instruction given in the exam paper.
- Students can solve the part which is easy to attempt by the students.
- Don’t focus on any question for a long time. If you became confused and jammed in then leave that question and go to another question.